Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 12-02-2017, 02:27 AM
FrankieJG

l loose weight when I am back in home.Maybe for its energy?

I am a natural thin person.I find it hard to put on weight.But whenever I am outside my home ,whether I eat or not I notice myself becoming fat and gaining weight.Even my friends have noticed it .But I know that there was no change in my diet in fact I have skipped breakfasts too.But when I am at home I eat like a pig.For example last couple of months I have been eating quite alot more frequently but everyone says I have become thinner.What the hell is this?well I have to say I am living in a very old house.Which belonged to 3 generations before mine.And it's not in a good condition as well.Lot of restoration is needed.Can this be the reason for my weight gaining difficulty?Well not only my weight,I notice myself becoming more attractive.No change in products,np change in dresses.But I just become more attractive than usual.This is strange.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:40 AM
Experiencer
Have the same experience, but can't help you with details.
In first house, it is easier for me to keep fit body, have more strength, be more attractive without any specific reason, i have deeper voice, but prone to neck, cold problems. I get energy that i can achieve so much more than it i usually present somewhere else. But am afraid to live in that house now, since i had some weird experiences.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Master
Perhaps in both cases the older home is made of more natural materials and less toxins? And thus has better energy?

Also, a biggie may be that the home is cooler and the air is more invigorating...perhaps boosting your metabolism. Better for gents too...

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke