Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Newbie ;)

js anyone able to confirm past lives here??

greetings, so I am here with a question that has been on my mind. I gave birth to my sun Sage Alo in July 13th, and a friend who gave me an apache tear crystal and it worked wonders through me relieving my grief of a traumatic horse accident that happened when I was 13. My horse, avalanche, reared up and landed on me and hospitalized me breaking my nose, jaw, and some other stuff... Well yeah my parents never wanted me to ride him again and made me get rid of him so he was turned out to the pasture, he was really depressed and a couple years later he basically killed himself I believe. But I was holding the apache Tear and my son was laying on my stomach and I look in his eyes and I see avalanche, his spirit reminds me so much of him too...the entire pregnancy I had always felt like a horse... It would remind me of how in the movie spirit the mama horse layed on her side in the heat with her big belly and pushed out her baby spirit, that's exactly how I felt and in labor I had layed on my side before pushing too. Then connecting all of this together, in my accident I broke my nose and had to have a nose job which my used to be "bff" had always made fun of me and said I was lucky to be in a horse accident because i got my face fixed and was pretty now, which lately I had been feeling sad because my nose was very native Indian looking and with this apache tear I also had past life relief from the last life I remember, where my tribe was walking on the trail of tears and me and my twin flame were in an avalanche and we died from falling down the mountain. So all of this being tied together was just so crazy, and I really would like confirmation about my son... I feel like the numerology of everything fits all too well too.. Me being 13 in the accident, my son being born on the 13th, (was due on the 11th though, and my twin flame and I met on a 11 day, and we share the same birthday on the 22nd. If someone can reply to this I would love that. Thanks Fam peace!
Old 04-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Knower
Yes, I can confirm past lives are real. I discovered who I was in a past life.

I also have had "soul mate" animals return to me (reincarnation).

I don't believe in coincidences or that as beautifully ordered and structured as nature is that it would just be random that signs like repeated numbers (13) during key moments like was the case in your life is meaningless.

<3
Old 06-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Master

I can. My daughter let me know of her past life when she was 2 years and 3 months old.