Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 04-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Electronic devices turning on and off, malfunctioning,street likes acting funny..

So since traveling on my road to ascension, they’re a few incidences that I figured this community can give some explanation to.
Depending on my thoughts, I notice certain behaviors from electronic contraptions that cause the devices to act out of whack.
I have had multiple instances where not one but SEVERAL xboxes have turned on at random. I notice that old style street lights flicker or either turn off or turn on when I am close by, but does not act the same when witnessing other vehicles pass by. I notice my car also tends to have electronic malfunctions(lights flicker or dim at random, the clock always changes its time to two minutes behind , after resetting it multiple times). They usually happen when my thoughts are aligned with my spiritual journey, or the catalyst that helped me start my ascension process. I notice these instances appear at a stronger rate when I think negative thoughts.
Anyone have similar experiences?
Old 04-06-2019, 12:54 PM
Experiencer
Somewhere in this thread I put a link to what is called SLI or Street Light Interference. I've experienced this phenomenon often since I was a child to the point that my family would make a game of it in the car, or out for a walk. Some say it's cognitive dissonance, all i know is it's like a reminder of that other part of life.

I'd look at interference of electronics since you're on a journey as more of an indicator that you have something to work on or that may need to be explored. Don't get worried about it, but just use it as a way to better understand where you may be vibrationally/energetically and examine the thoughts or background where you notice things get "off Kilter"
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 05-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Master

There are stories of people that have such intense electric magnetic fields that they effect electric/electronic stuff . I don't know if it's real ,or anyone has done any kind of a study.
P.S. A few people can't wear a watch. In the days of pagers they would effect the pager.
Old 13-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Experiencer
If you do a google search for the term "Slider phenomenon" you will come across many articles and a few videos of people like you as well as myself who have this happen. It will explain alot to you as well as how to ground yourself to keep you energy closer to you. I tend to spike during high emotions and can affect things. I blow street lamps, light bulbs in my home if I touch them, I can wipe out the magnetic strip on my credit cards if I don't hold them carefully, blew my Suv battery as well as alternator (different times), affect computers, cd player will skip tracks. But all these things occur during higher emotions. Another thing that helps with grounding is to pick up some orgonite and keep it in your pocket as well. I haven't had issues since I did this and pull the energy back into myself. But google that term you will read exactly what you are about and dealing with.
Old 29-05-2020, 04:08 AM
asearcher

hi

writing this as i came to read about sliders and am trying to understand the phenomena. I know 2 people that when they seem to come together (one male, one female, maybe does not matter) nothing around me works - not the phone, not the computer, the lights go out. There is something between them. I have not said anything but believe me after all these times it is on the tip of my tongue to tell either of them to get out of the area. One of them is fine - then things work as they should - two - no no. One time I picked up the phone as it was ringing but all there was was the strangest sound I did not even know phones could do so I just hang up...the girl looked at me with big innocent eyes "Who was that?", "No one" I said and he stood too in the room just beside her. Could it really be that one of them is not a slider but when together with someone else they become just that? It has happened so much now that I can't help but see there has to be something to it? please let me know what you think of this? these 2 are always so polite around one another, almost as if they duck each other, it is always "oh, I'm sorry", "Oh, excuse me". I would have better understanding if they were real mad at each other thinking this would spark up the energy...?
Old 31-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Master
Some days before,i felt a spike of energy below my mouse,and it hitted my palm.The mouse made a small jump (2-3 cm) lifting my palm as well.

I'm used to such things.Lights flickering,noises on electronics,thuds and cracks,etc.