Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 31-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Thats a lovely wake call Really :-)

Im not really sure what's causing it the only thing i can think is its the beginnings for clairaudience, tbh im kinda avoiding dealing with it :-S

Yes, it is! Thanks ...

As for clairaudience, it could be ...
Have you Googled any information on it?
Old 31-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Guide

Yeah I have Really :-)
Old 01-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Master
Clairaudience isn't really desirable as a rule. I have it and I minimize it as much as possible. There are other ways to get your messages.

I do think it is a precursor or a substitute for clairaudience at times. You stated that you have heard warning sounds and that is clairaudience.

The songs are as well. Everybody experiences having a song stuck in their head of something they recently heard. I cannot say if that is a message or not. Likely it is reinforcing a message of some kind, which is usually dismissed. If you hear a song that isn't something that you recently heard, then it is a message. It may not be the meaning of the song as was intended by the author. There are repeating words, and words that stand out. That is what you might consider to be important.

I have worked with many people and have heard reports of the chirping or ringing in the ear. I think it is likely that it is a form of clairaudience, or a tune up that relates somehow.

That is why I recommend listening to the songs that play in your head. That is a substitute also, but one that is useful and not annoying. I recommend music instead of ringing, if that is an option. It should be.

Sometimes you have to prime it by listening to music.

I didn't know about the aspirin and pepto-bismol. That is good to know. Thank you Really.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Knower

My tinnitus went away when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. Now when my ears ring I know it's for real.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Seeker

I've read several different things about the ringing. I know it could have positive & negative attributes. Determining which requires some inner searching.

Frequency altering can be a scary thing. Especially when you analyze the true effects of having a phone around you 24/7

Which nearly everyone does..

anyone have any further insight?
Old 30-01-2017, 06:08 AM
Seeker
The sound is neutral

It can be whatever you want it to be. literally.

I hear the inner sound continuously. periodic tones and series of tones. (downloads.

When the sound first became permanent (2009 I used it a lot to shift my consciousness into additional consciousness states. I *still do.

What would you like to use it for? what would you like it to help you with?

Begin experimenting and exploring the possibilities.

Casey
Old 09-02-2017, 11:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishbell
I would get it medically checked first. Better safe than sorry. But Tinnitus is harmless, just terribly annoying.

It certainly is, I've had this Nov 2014, and sought medical attention too.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Trust that you are touching your inner light when you hear these beautiful spiritual sounds.