Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 24-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Master
Smile My bit of wisdom for today

Nothing in life is impossible, the impossible is the possible. It's you that stops yourself from achieving what you need and want.

Stop and think about it, you are worth it and it you will achieve your hearts desire! Letting go of what ifs and what shoulds and letting go of fear, old unhealthy habits and allowing others to control you.

We ALL are worthy of all we want and desire!! So let go of old doubts and fears and move on and into your new and bright light called life!!!
Take charge of YOU only then will your dreams manifest into reality.

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 24-01-2013, 04:37 PM
amy green

That's nice Elfay - wisdom, positivity and support!!

The first few lines made me think of some inspiring graffiti I saw - "if it's necessary, it's possible"

Old 24-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Master
Thank you Amy! I wrote that this morning.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 24-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Master
I'm going to try to post bits of wisdom now and then, y'all feel free to add to this !! Encouragement goes a long way shared !!!

Old 25-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Master
Don't take my silence as a sign of weakness. Within silence many mountains have been moved. It's within that silence the impossible becomes the possible.

Old 25-01-2013, 04:59 PM
amy green

Elfay - I know I've said it before, but you have the loveliest smile! Your spirit shines through.

I love this inspiring quote which seems apt for those needing support and encouragement:-

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

by Marianne Williamson from A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles
Old 25-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Master
Thank you Amy for the very nice compliment !!

Your inspiration was very moving and beautiful !!

Old 25-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Ascender
Thank to both of you for sharing theses phrases, nice wisdom to read :)
Elfay I particularly love the one about silence :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 25-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Master
Thank you Vicky! I've found my muse and I've been very inspired.

Old 26-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Master
Search within your heart. and you will find all that you believed wasn't there, is.