Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-10-2010, 09:38 PM
lisahey

syncronicities!

i'm sure there are other sout there noticing the acceleration of syncronicities lately on this planet and would love to hear about experiences from various places on the globe. some examples from my recent observation: post an article about recidivism and my friend's word of the day was recidivism...meeting/connecting with someone on an awesome level and then seeing their name everywhere...deities coming to me in meditation then seeing images of them everywhere (ganesha most recently for me, he comes to me occassionally and then i see elephants) am i trying to make something out of nothing? make connections that are not really there? i don't think so...not when i have higher beings encouraging me forward and bringing these coincidences to my reality again and again...

LOVE life its such a beautiful experience!
Old 15-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Gracey

yesterday i had a conversation with someone about never having met someone by the name of moses. he never has either. today i met someone by the name of moses.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:59 AM
Bellasong

Well one day many months ago, I was at a car wash and theres a little burger place right by it. When I drove in the shared parking lot I just had the thought come to mind, what if he's in there, in the burger place across from the car wash. Then a couple mins. later I noticed his car in the parking lot and I hadn't seen it when I drove in. It was kinda in a hidden spot. Then a couple mins. later I saw him walk out and get in his car. I had no idea he went to this place. It was crazy! Hes the man I believe to be my Soul Mate/ Twin Soul. Yet nothing ever came of that synchronicity so I don't know what it was for. That's what really bugs me. How do you know what it was for sometimes?

Love and Peace,
Bellasong
Old 23-10-2010, 09:01 AM
lisahey

maybe it was just for that moment alone...maybe what it was for hasn't manifested yet. hard to know bellasong but i am with ya, forever curious! blessings on your journey!
Old 23-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Ascender
We are living in a synchronised universe it seems. I have learnt to trust and follow synchronicities as guidance from higher forces.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 23-10-2010, 10:12 AM
shepherd

With syncronicities I know that my subconscious could just be pointing out something of value I would have ignored before, either its going to help me in some way or my subconscious was programmed by me accidently to notice something which has no value at all. This explains why some coincidences have no meaning.
Old 23-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Master
gosh where do i start i get syncs eveyr single day and have so many stories , i think my fave is this ............ i have a friend angela who has a child who is sick , he has a tumour on his liver , and his name is william , since he got ill this boy has helepd me with my healing path i always knew i was meant to help him as syncs always pointed this way , i met my friend online and see her only when we have church , howveer one day i had gone into town when a lady stopped me who attends the spiritualist church i run and sdaid she passed my number on to a lady who does healing with angels , then whe i got into town i saw angelas hubby in my town he was in a car park , i have never ever seen them in my area before except only when angela had attended the church , never have i seen them shopping , i scoured quickly but was pointless as i didnt een know what car they had i thought damn wouldve been nice to actually see her , but i didnt have time to stop and look around for her ,so i left it , that same day i was looking for a book on soul groups i knew i needed to find a particualr book , all dya i had searched n couldnt find anything but the urge didnt stop , then i tried one last shop and it was a charity shop , i neevr normally go in one but sumthing pulled me in ,

as i scoured the sections of books all i could see was mills n boon romance novels n other stuff but nt one book on anything spiritual , no dream books crystals astrology nothing ,. i asked the store helper if they had sumthing n they said no , then i said ... u must have sumthing on doreen virtue , noty a clue why i said this lol as i wnated a book on soul groups NOT ANGELS , then i spotted one , just one book , and it was healing with aa raphael , i bought the book not noticing what was about to occur , as i was making my way home i went into another shop and saw a painting that was name raphael , i didnt even click but was drawn to it , then two mins later i saw my friend with her baby william , i was like omg i couldt beleiev she was there i had just turned the corner and there she was william looked well despite his cancer n i finally got to have a hold of him , i got home and began reading the book whenn it said raphael will show u his name , hold on , i saw that , i thought , then my son was watching hulk and sumthing made me look up from my book n there i saw the name on the screen , .. william , that same day i had a delivery , it was the angel cards i had ordered , only they wanst the cards i had ordered at all , instead they sent me ........... healing with angels lol .... i get so many things like this happen to me , its crazy but wonderful that the angels and the universe are working with me :) my friends put it down to conincidence alot of the time but i know its more than that :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 23-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Master

I've been getting information synchronicities.

For example I was reading a book recently about speculation that the Giza pyramid was once used as an energy generator. Within a day or two I visited a spiritual website to read some channeled stuff. Someone channeled about the Giza pyramid and it's use as an energy generator during Atlantean times. I love it when stuff like that happens.

I had another where I was watching a video about Roswell really being a secret govt project in collaboration w/ Nazi scientists imported after WWII and not an alien crash. I wasn't sure I really believed it. Then I think the very same day I was reading a book about a doctor's experience w/ his patients at a hospice. One of the patients was a colonel who made a death bed confession that Roswell was a govt experiment using Nazi scientists and not an alien crash! I was very surprised by that one!
Old 23-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Bellasong

Hi All,

Would this be considered a synchronicity? I was really really sad one day over not being with my Soul Mate/Twin Soul and I just picked up a local newspaper, the New Times and thought I would check out my horoscope and before I read it I said God if we are ever going to be together please send me a sign in my horoscope and when I read it his name was in it. I couldn't believe it. Crazy! If this happened to you would you place any meaning in it or just ignore it?

Love and Peace,
Bellasong
Old 23-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Ascender
I think you have to believe in synchronicity in which ever way it comes Bella. I also experience those kinds of happenings especially with Twin. I remember one time i asked uni to send me a sign about him and his name, and my daughter brought home a random piece of paper with his name Michael on it. When asked she did not know where it had come from. Once you are open to signs you will find them happening more and more frequently.

At the moment i am experiencing number synchronicity which i am trying to decipher.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung