Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder
Healing past life trauma - has anyone done this?

Hi everyone,

I'm not normally very interested in past life stuff, but I just had this very powerful experience.

I've known for a long time that the challenges I've faced in this life have been Karmic. And I was shown that a very deep wound I've been carrying since birth has come from another life.

Over the years, psychics have told me various things about past lives, but one thing that has consistently come up is that I was a Native American (I know; cliché for a new age white spiritual person to say that ). The details however, also interconnect, no matter who tells me.

I've been told that I was married to the medicine man of our tribe. We had some kids, and we were very much in love. I was also a healer, and had a white horse that I adored. One time I went to a clarvoyant and she told me that a Native American man was one of my guides, and that he had a big, white feather in his hair. I died very young and very violently in that life; by a spear to the gut, leaving behind my family who I adored.

Those details have come back to me in various forms over the years. Interestingly, when I was 23 (the age I was when I died in my Native American life) I was in a bicycle accident. I went over teh handlebars, and injured my stomache. There a circular lump of scar tissue there for ages; right in teh place where I'd been told I was stabbed to death.

I made a post yesterday about feeling nauseas lately, and not knowing why, and today I got the answer. I was practicing Yoga and it was a pretty deep practice. I can't explain how it happened, but suddenly I just got this awareness that my Native American guide / husband was with me. I could see him in my mind's eye. I was flooded with memories of riding my horse, and being part of the community, and an immense saddness came over me, because I realised I missed that life so much. I suddenly saw that my sister used to be my son, and my mother was my infant daughter who I left behind.

My guide told me that my stomache issues are from the traumas of that life. I was pregnant when I was murdered, and that's also why I have really struggled to conect with my maternal instincts in this life.

He gave me this vision of my spine as a totem pole, and told me that I need to draw in to my spine. Instead of trying to get over this old life, I need to hold on to it, and use the memory of who I was - an empowered woman, mother, and healer, to fuel me in this life.

I asked him why he was on the other side instead of reincarnating, but he didnt answer that. He only showed me that this is why, for my whole life I've felt like I was missing my partner a male. He also showed me my fear that death will separate me from my soul mate comes from this life. And also my fear that if I am happy, I will die.

All these things I know about myselfl suddenly clicked into place and were given a context.

I know he told me what to do but... how do I do it? How do I integrate all that life was to me, and use it to bring this current life into the place I know it could go?
Old 29-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean
Hi everyone,

I'm not normally very interested in past life stuff, but I just had this very powerful experience.

I've known for a long time that the challenges I've faced in this life have been Karmic. And I was shown that a very deep wound I've been carrying since birth has come from another life.

Over the years, psychics have told me various things about past lives, but one thing that has consistently come up is that I was a Native American (I know; cliché for a new age white spiritual person to say that ). The details however, also interconnect, no matter who tells me.

I've been told that I was married to the medicine man of our tribe. We had some kids, and we were very much in love. I was also a healer, and had a white horse that I adored. One time I went to a clarvoyant and she told me that a Native American man was one of my guides, and that he had a big, white feather in his hair. I died very young and very violently in that life; by a spear to the gut, leaving behind my family who I adored.

Those details have come back to me in various forms over the years. Interestingly, when I was 23 (the age I was when I died in my Native American life) I was in a bicycle accident. I went over teh handlebars, and injured my stomache. There a circular lump of scar tissue there for ages; right in teh place where I'd been told I was stabbed to death.

I made a post yesterday about feeling nauseas lately, and not knowing why, and today I got the answer. I was practicing Yoga and it was a pretty deep practice. I can't explain how it happened, but suddenly I just got this awareness that my Native American guide / husband was with me. I could see him in my mind's eye. I was flooded with memories of riding my horse, and being part of the community, and an immense saddness came over me, because I realised I missed that life so much. I suddenly saw that my sister used to be my son, and my mother was my infant daughter who I left behind.

My guide told me that my stomache issues are from the traumas of that life. I was pregnant when I was murdered, and that's also why I have really struggled to conect with my maternal instincts in this life.

He gave me this vision of my spine as a totem pole, and told me that I need to draw in to my spine. Instead of trying to get over this old life, I need to hold on to it, and use the memory of who I was - an empowered woman, mother, and healer, to fuel me in this life.

I asked him why he was on the other side instead of reincarnating, but he didnt answer that. He only showed me that this is why, for my whole life I've felt like I was missing my partner a male. He also showed me my fear that death will separate me from my soul mate comes from this life. And also my fear that if I am happy, I will die.

All these things I know about myselfl suddenly clicked into place and were given a context.

I know he told me what to do but... how do I do it? How do I integrate all that life was to me, and use it to bring this current life into the place I know it could go?

I would kind of agree don't try to get 'over it'. Weave it into your life. But realize this life is not that life, so it won't be the same thing whatever you do. Take pieces that make sense and integrate them into your beingness.

I think being honest about my own intentions is what helped me more than anything else in this life.

The mistake I made last time I died was trying to bring that life to the place I knew it could go. I went so far as to try to force my perception of what it should be on others, but they had other ideas and killed me as a result. If I had let it be, let them have what they wanted for themselves instead of trying to push what I wanted on them, they probably wouldn't have seen the need to do that.

What I'm saying is... don't just pull the glamourous parts from your past. As a woman you might really want to look closely at what you were doing and thinking at the time you died, and try to honestly decide if what you were doing was really right for you and/or others.

Of course it might not be for you what it was for me; maybe it was something random for you. But for me the horror I got in exchanged for the pain I tried to inflict was probably well-placed.
Old 30-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Pathfinder
FallingLeaves, I was killed during an invasion of another tribe into ours. It was pretty brutal!

But you are so right... I think I've been holding on to that life for many lifetimes. I was "somebody" in that life... and have closed my heart to new lives as a result.

There is, of course, the possibility that it's all symbolic, and that I'm holding on to a dream life that I envisaged for myself :) In which case the advice to integrate it into myself still makes sense.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Master

To quote Di ck Sutphen , wisdom erasses karma . The point to this life is to open up and relese stuff from past lives .
Old 01-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean

You practice in every moment leaning towards feeling a little better.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,

You are supposed to live this life,not the last one or two or three,you live here and now,get on with it and stop this going to clairvoyant folk,ten clairvoyants will give you ten different answers?
Live this life as if its your first and last time on this planet!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:31 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks Melahin and Desert Rat <3

Billy, the clairvoyants were all a long time ago, when I was studying psychic development. Other bits of feedback have come from psychic and spiritual friends.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Ascender
Yeah I've done this. To do it you need to understand that everything is energy. Every experience, every emotion is held in your energy field. Past life experiences are there too but on a different level so you need to reach a bit further than your current life aura and bring those energies into your conscious awareness. Do that by targeting those specific energy frequencies that relate to the past life you need to integrate. Since every life has both positive and negative energies/experiences you want to integrate the strengths and let go of the weaknesses. That's not as simple as just letting go of everything negative since that's where a lot of your strengths are but you do need to be careful that your taking what you can learn from the negative experiences and not holding on to the aspects of it that hold you back. This is where the difference between letting go of something and avoiding it is important. Avoiding it will keep it in your energy field but out of reach of your conscious awareness. By accepting it you can then choose what to keep and what to let go. You don't actually need to remember it completely to do that either. Your subconscious knows what is beneficial and what isn't. Just set the intention to keep what is helpful and let go of what is not.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Master

@dryad I was wondering something; I am starting to perceive a reality without a past. Like there literally is nothing but what I try to fit into my present state of beingness, and it is my present state that relates to life in certain ways. So if I see a past life it does not necessary mean I have lived it, it simply mean it is something that relates to my right now. Not sure where exactly I am going, just felt I might ask for how you perceive this stuff since it is starting to make more and more sense to me to perceive it this way.

And nice words btw.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Master

If you're interested in healing your past trauma, there's alot of books and videos out there about it. There's been advancements in understanding trauma and learning about can really help a person. But unfortunately, it seems spiritual and religous types are usually told that things like medicine, psychology, therapy, etc are bad things. So they never really get any help. It's really sad how beliefs can cause people so much needless pain in life.

Lately I've been reading 'Healing Trauma' by Peter Levine. This is at the forefront of trauma therapy right now.