Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Master
Feeling attracted for someone else and detaching from TF

I don´t know what the hell is going on here, but i am feeling disconnected from my TF to the point i don´t even care if it happens or not.
I love my tf to the end, he is still in a karmic soulmate relashionship to grow. As planned before we met 2017 should be the year of reunion and opening paths for us. Hopefully it will happen and hopefully universe won´t play tricks on me.

But
I´m feeling attracted to one of my professor in photography course, he just look shy when he sees me. Today was the least class with him, the presentation went better than i expected. Maybe this is because emotionally i feel lonely, but he cleary showed me some signs. Unfortunally, nothing goes foarward to me perhaps part of a tf journey. I´m not in love with him, an attraction is likely the most wise word to describe this.
He is intelligent, creative, good people something special in there.

I don´t know what to think.
Any help on this?
Old 26-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Suspended
For me, the universe does "play tricks" it's just weird that way and it shows that we Truly, honestly have no way of knowing when the reunion will happen. My "guides" told me in 08 to wait 8 years and we would reunite together, but that was 2016 and it came and went.

I have loved maybe twice after meeting my twin flame, and each time this happens and I feel the connection diminish because I'm focused on the new person, the connection even stays faded after the relationship with the new person is gone.

Just go with the flow and don't feel too bad if the connection is even weaker after this new relationship. Good luck with your new relationship. :)
Old 26-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Master
Why universe do something like that? Sending us signs and then things don´t happen the way that have been planned?
I´m not sad anymore, if it happens or not. I have had real vivid dreams about him he clealry said that we would be together but i start to doubt.

TF thing is just very difficult.
This new relashionship is not a relashionship yet, but actually if i see more things i may invest on this. I need to grow also and love another person.
I deserve it.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Master
The Universe has planned? Not sure if it has, you as a soul choose these things to happen when the time is right. Maybe you chose to reunite with your TF this life, maybe not. But then you still have to be ready. Sometimes we do not get to what our Soul had intended because we do not learn the lessons in order to reach that goal.
That's why setting time frames on things is tricky. You cannot accurately predict when something is going to happen because your own earthly free will can always change things.
Maybe you even need to be in another relationship before you can reunite with your TF, because you have yet to learn things first.
The most important thing to at least attempt to do is to live a fulfilling and happy life, with or without your TF. If it's not meant to be, it's just not meant to be, nothing you can do to force it to happen.
And this thing with this other man... make sure you really are interested in him and not having a knee-jerk reaction out of spite. Apart from the fact that he's your professor and teachers aren't allowed to get involved with students, but that's another story entirely...
Old 26-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Guide

Careful with dreams. What happens in a dream is not a mirror of reality. Not everytime.
I used to pay way too much attention to my dreams, it can be fascinating, but Don't confuse it with an Oracle about your future! Xx
Old 27-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Experiencer
im going through this now. im learning that that attachment to tf is ego. let the universe create your path and walk it.
im starting to really be attracted to a guy who im pretty sure was placed there by the universe as a teacher. i need to learn this lesson he has for me and i intend on having fun while i do so.
Old 27-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Master
Thanks guys.
So tru dreams can be fascinating but doesn´t mean anything.
FairyCrystal, it is only an attraction maybe i see something special in him and that attracks me. I wouldn´t envolved with him while being on classes, not my style to do that. I know spearate things.
I´m well conscious of that.

Let´s see what rolls later in the year i will finnish in July, i don´t know if i will continue in the second year. Hopefully to get a job in this business in the summer.

Little Birdy, maybe it is in general. Glad you identify with this.
Old 27-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Experiencer
It's funny, I haven't been on this forum in so long, because I honestly thought that I had gotten over my twin flame too.
I met two other men in the last 6-9 months, both of which I actually had a strong attraction to, maybe even loved one.
For over 10 years I haven't even slightly been attracted to anyone other than him!

I didn't even care about hearing from twin anymore, about seeing him, no dreams, only the occasional thoughts.

Fast forward now, those relationships were short-lived, taught me tremendous life lessons and made me feel like a new woman. I am once again thinking and dreaming strongly about twin again and he's reached out to me several times. The men are still in my life, but once again they don't hold a permanent spot in my heart and I feel myself longing for twin again.
I know that I am better now, I am in higher alignment with him and myself due to meeting these other souls.
It's a lesson! And your is twin is never gone, whether you think it or not :)
Old 27-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Master
the twin connection is the highest purest love . its our connection to god .u said 2017 was the year for you both . we know the dark side will try to diminish the light between twins . just be careful not to read too much into this professor . maybe just see what messages he brings to u hes a professor and they have knowledge :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Master
Mystical, thank you.
I know, but i am just so tired of waiting and waiting. There is something special about this prof like i said it´s just an attraction nothing more serious. He just get shy when he sees me. I notice everything.

I´m just lonely i guess and emotionally tired. We all are in this journey.
We must stick together and help each other
<3