Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-04-2017, 02:29 PM
Master
Yep earth signs are known as being materialistic but I feel its more than that. Yes earth signs are unlikely to want to date each others, but I feel they generally get along. I feel people relate traits to what they read about others, earth signs are usually sensible people. Virgo for example is discerning, nervous and self effacing. They are quite sensible and their need for perfection makes them hard on themselves and on others. they actually feel to much and are conscientious so it makes them nervous. I find them intelligent though, just not outright about it, the same way as Taurus. Capricorn too does not show real emotions but are generally very loyal and loving in nature. Sensibility is quite common for earth signs to have, they are not likely to be volatile or dwell in the realm of emotions for everyone to see. It is grounded and people see their stable, practical , no hanky panky sides mostly. With earth signs what you see is what you get. Their emotional depth is under rated because earth is thought to be inflexible, but earth has an emotional intelligence of it's own much like most other elements. People feel the gravity and seriousness of it. Earth signs are usually stable, they are not flaky or fluffy, but their approach is often simplistic. They are not complicated despite their gravity.
I definitely feel the yang energy with people from earth signs. However if you see a person you might not be able to guess their sign at first glance so easy, a person of the earth sign might have one or more of the elements in them. So it could be misleading unless you see their chart.
We all have each of the elements within us, even if we have certain sign as the sun, which indeed is our core self, there might also be other factors playing role here. So none of us are exactly the same, we are all unique but we do share common traits from our sun and element. Even with similar aspects our stories might play differently around similar concepts.
Old 28-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
I always read Capricorns are also 'materialistic' as well, I think it's Earth elemental thing. The grounding/Pentacles and being responsible with maintaining/sustaining their treasures

@ Fox spirit Good point made ! I feel that way too. Taking care of earth's treasure or feeling of the earth. Taking in and observing, not reactionary, but persistent and tolerant.
For taurus indulgence comes in the picture too.
Old 28-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Master

http://resizeme.club/openphoto.php?i...ele-avanti.jpg

Old 28-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Master
Taurus not with other Earth signs is peculiar cos all the books say that Taurus' best matches is Virgo and Capricorn...
Never had a Capri partner, doesn't appeal to me either, friends yes, partner no.
Virgo, did not work out so well at all. Deleted that from my list of possible partners after I left my Virgo ex, haha.

Cancer is also supposed to work. My first partner was a Cancer. Wasn't too bad, but not masculine enough for me. It forced me to be more in masculine energy which is not me. It wore me out in the long run. I truly am very Yin, although somehow this got suppressed throughout adult life, also due to non-empowered partners.
Now I have a Leo man in my life, he's a very empowered man, very Yang. Which is great, because now I can finally be myself, be truly Yin and feminine. For the first time in yonks, and I can tell you, it feels like heaven! As if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I just Googled it, Taurus really IS Yin energy:
In astrology, a negative, ceptive, dispassive, yin, nocturnal or feminine sign refers to any of the six even-numbered signs of the zodiac: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces.

There's a nice article that explains how this works on this here: https://knowyourvibesastrology.wordp...-in-astrology/
Old 28-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Master
@ fairycrystal I get along well with Leo males and females. Usually they say Leo and Taurus isn't a good match but I feel at ease with them.
Interesting article about the yin and yang. I feel that we have both masculine and feminine energies inside of us, and to have a perfect balance of it is what counts most.
What if there was something else going on, like some aspect that made a male more feminine and female more masculine you know. Like Mars opposite Neptune for example. I think that would explain than just the conscious self perhaps.
Embracing our conscious identities makes sense though.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
@ fairycrystal I get along well with Leo males and females. Usually they say Leo and Taurus isn't a good match but I feel at ease with them.
Interesting article about the yin and yang. I feel that we have both masculine and feminine energies inside of us, and to have a perfect balance of it is what counts most.
What if there was something else going on, like some aspect that made a male more feminine and female more masculine you know. Like Mars opposite Neptune for example. I think that would explain than just the conscious self perhaps.
Embracing our conscious identities makes sense though.
Indeed the Leo Taurus thing is peculiar, but I've recently noticed the opinions on this union vary. Some say it's not a good match, others say it is great.
A friend of mine -also Taurus- once told me that it is a good match provided both have gone through enough personal growth. If not, they clash more easily because they are both so strong. But when both more evolved, they complement one another.
If you bear that in mind and read the different opinions on the match, esp what they say are reasons for it not to work, it makes perfect sense.
So I think the ones that say it's a bad match base this on the not-so-evolved Taurus & Leo, the others on the (more) evolved ones.
Hope that makes sense.

Yes, we all have masc & fem in us, but the woman has less masculine energy than a man, and a man has less feminine energy than a woman. Like Yin only has a small dot of Yang and vice versa.
And yes, I think other influences in the chart can impact that, but still, what I notice more and more is that when push comes to shove your sun sign overrules most other influences. I never saw it that way, but of late I'm beginning to think and believe that the sun sign is still the biggest influence. But I could be wrong, I'm basing that solely on me myself and I, hihi.
Old 28-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Master
I agree maybe that is why we believe we cannot get along with some signs you know. It is how evolved we are. Or two people are.
About sun signs I feel like its what we chose to look at and believe you know. We are all wonderfully complex with unique lives and mission. Even if sun conditions our conscious self a particular way, we still go onto live very different and unique lives. Sometimes an opposite sign might also play more into similarities than someone from one's own personal nature or sign. it's the aspect of self we chose to look at or work on. It could be us ourselves or something about ourselves we see mirrored in others sun signs or not.
I like to believe there is something more innate , more intrinsic about us which makes us click with others. Sometimes sun signs might fall into the category other times, there is more to the story. Our soul families for example, our parents, siblings, friends, children, colleagues , soulmates in other words we click on them on some level and they mirror something within us for good or bad reasons. There is a common karma despite the sun sign. It wouldn't matter if astrology could explain it you know. Even if plays around similar things it still is unique the journey itself is unique to each of us.
I feel astrology can explain so much for us, it is which part of us we want to look at. Why do certain groups of people get together you know, there is something common running between them which is bigger than our own nature. It is progressive than the sun sign identity itself. And if we minimize that action or progression minus the conscious identity or the sun sign we are born in, it says different things. I feel the sun is definitely a part of us but it isn't the whole story.
Old 30-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Master
Quoting from Linda Goodman's book on Sun signs on Taurus. I believe its the best book till date, atleast it works for me. Linda good man has a sun in 9th house, so these people look for the best in others. However it does give a solid understanding of the sun signs.
Quote:
Taurus people are home folks. There's scarcely a bull who doesn't love to luxuriate under his own roof and stretch out amid comfortable, familiar surroundings. Change upsets him (unless there's a Gemini, Sagittarius or Aquarius Moon or ascendant). If the Taurus you know doesn't own his own home, he's dreaming about it, and he will someday. He's close to the earth, and the love of the land will come to him eventually, one way or another. If he's forced to live in a crowded apartment building, hell probably have a window box full of geraniums or petunias. When the noisy clatter of the city threatens to press in too close, hell determinedly grab his fishing pole and head for a quiet, pastoral spot. Let the world spin at too dizzy a pace for him, and Taurus simply gets off for a spell until it slows down. If he has no fishing pole or window box outlet, he may dabble in real estate, and make arrange-ments for other people's mortgages, which gets him out to the suburbs occasionally. There's always a connection with the land, however remote, like hanging around the race track, or taking his Sunday stroll through the park and drinking in the sights and fragrances of nature.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:52 PM
FrankieJG

My highschool love is a Taurus. I am a Sagittarian according to natal astrology but a Capricorn according to Vedic astrology. Nevertheless ,we fight and argue a lot.We have trust issues. We had a huge argument and broke up last night.I am not sure whether it is over or still on as we break up 4-5 times a week.If I describe his qualities he is a mama's boy, immature in certain ways, kinda secretive, has soooooo much ego ( THE ONLY THING I HATE ABOUT HIM), so conscious about his looks (body and hair) ,has a bad temper, really hard to explain things to him, cunning at times (knows cunning ways to hide certain things and act normal) kinda selfish ( but I am more selfish than him LOL). I still have a hard time understanding him. He has 2 versions. One is romantic,loving and caring the other one is full of ego, unsure of his own feelings, doesn't like to express the emotions(only because of his ego) and inflexible. Nevertheless he is sweet (not always though LOL)and despite all the fights and arguments we have everyday , we have some unique connection. He is like a boomerang to me and I am gravity to him. I wish he wasn't a Taurus.Our thing would have been much easier if he wasn't a Taurus.But then again it is his Taurus qualities that makes me go nuts and fall for him in a different - unique way. It is his birthday tomorrow. He is turning 22. Oh! I coudnt mention that he never remembers my birthday. He didn't do it on purpose. He actually doesn't know when my birthday is.Well maybe not now. I forced him to put a reminder on his phone.-Urghh it is soo hard to be with him ..really!! I always remembered his birthday,even his birth time. I am not gonna wish him tomorrow. First time I am ever gonna act as if I forgot his birthday. LOL We might get back together, or we might not. My advice to anyone reading this - it is kinda a challenge to have a Taurus partner. They can be good for friendships but...a Taurus partner means - needs lot of effort. Lot of mental effort to tolerate them( in my case only his ego). I am a complicated gf on the other hand. He tolerates my flaws while I tolerate his. But we argue. We are always on fire. When everything goes well ,either him or I bring something up to ruin it. Well , it is me most of the time. hehe Then he loses it and we fight!
Old 30-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Master
My taurus friend married a Sagittarius male. It didn't last more than a year. She was home loving, deep and empathic, quiet, he was outgoing, loved being out with his friends, more fiery etc. He hardly even noticed her when he was home. They didn't connect during their marriage together and never had enough to talk about. She described it as boring. I believe Sagittarius and Taurus are not the best matches.
From what I know about a taurus male, they are very traditional. They are mellow in their nature and I feel someone who is also mellow would suit them better.

https://www.blackbook.one/sagittarius-woman-taurus-man/