Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

their energy never helped me, i tried so hard to listen to their videos for guidance but something about their energy just overwhelms me. i wish them happiness together.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Experiencer
What makes you think this pair are spiritual teachers ?

Have they stated the fact that they are ?

Or are you, or they, jumping to the conclusion that they are somehow more advanced spiritually, because they have reached union in this life ?

I think they are cute & have a happy funny energy about them.

You are correct that they would be better performing a comedy show than that of spiritual teaching, but isnt that what they are doing ? , from where I'm sitting it is.

I think you are just angry & frustrated that you are not in union with your TF, but mine is dead so you have better odds in this life than I.

Everyone's path is different & just because this couple have found union does not make them qualified to be a teacher to yourself or any other.

They are obviously still very young souls & they may have set themselves a very easy task & life to reunion in this life. This maybe the first time they have ever found union.

You on the other hand, you may have found union with your Twin a million times over in different realities & have set yourself a much harder task in this life to work thru.

Don't compare yourself to others. Or LET those that feel the need to record comedy shows boistering about their union. Get to you.

Old 28-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Yes and it is very sickening. I too once followed them but for some reason i could never make it through a single video of theirs. i didnt like the vibes id get from them.

Word I thought the same just watched it
Old 28-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Suspended
Master
What's he building in there? After meeting your TF and being separated from them, don't you feel like hiding from the rest of the world and work on something like a hobby or means of expression like art, science, etc., while occasionally feeling the telepathy from your TF and imagine talking to them and being with them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMqxNPsfN50
Old 28-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Suspended
Master
I watched the video and agree with him that a lot of the spiritualist mumbo jumbo is **.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1eIELtv-_M
After seeing websites and videos of people claiming to be twin flames, I wondered how they could stand to be together with the intensity of the telepathy and mind ****. After talking to my twin by email recently, I felt I could be with her at least for a time, maybe until the intensity increased as it usually does when in contact with your twin.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:40 AM
Knower

Ah dont get me started about some of TF teachers. I wish we have a topic to post about it, since I dont comment on yt videos and there is so many things to say and discuss (in a civilized manner) about those videos.
Would you guys consider topic on that please.

For people who called ForgeinFire angry etc. please dont, he is not.
Pair in question does claim to be spiritual teaches and they also do claim to be TF.
I dont know about laws in UK or where they live, it is possible that they actual business is classified under spiritual teachings or something.
But I dont think they are TF, they are two spiritual people who are together in some sort of instant spiritual-business-lifestyle union (not necessarily soul mates in a lame term too)
and that is ok, if they bring joy or relieve to at least, somebody Im ok with that.

I, personally, am not into their videos or their energy at all.

I watch youtube as not logged in, so in suggested videos I get lots of small, unknown channels on TF, there is so many things. Some of those people are real gems as humans and as wise individuals, some are just...ugh...
Old 18-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Suspended
Master
Another interesting one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uveNqcV-pY0
Old 18-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Experiencer

I am still trying to comprehend what I just watched...

Cheesy music and somewhat overbearing personalities aside, I would not listen to this pair talk in length about any subject, let alone twin flames.

They weren't relatable in the slightest.
Old 18-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Suspended
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB1T...FKgSirRnOFJgIN
Old 18-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Suspended
Master
Adam and Elisa sounds almost like Adam and Eve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-NoHtNmGx0

Me and my twin -> Alvin and Lisa