Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Newbie ;)

My 4 year old dreamt of dead great grandad and heaven

Last week my little boy woke around 4.30am in a very happy mood saying he had met his grandad who died 2 years come October! He said he went up into the sky with him! I said he was very lucky that grandad came to visit him in his dream and asked what he said and what it looked like in the sky! He said grandad told me he was ok and said he loves he's me, he lay on his back and wrapped his arms around me and we floated up the sky! I then asked him what there was up in the sky and he said it was just clouds and sun! He said it was just him and grandad and it was very quiet! I asked him in his sister ava was there he said no grandad only asked me. ! He said he was a but scared his grandad would let him go but he didn't!

Here's the thinking he was very happy wen he woke, has this been my grandad coming through to him?
Old 21-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . Most dreams are just the mind at play , but some dreams are from being out of body as we all do during deep sleep . Many have these dreams where they see dead loved ones . Some of these are from auctoy meeting up with these people on the astral plane .
Old 08-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrob886
Here's the thinking he was very happy wen he woke, has this been my grandad coming through to him?

Aww what a sweet dream. I'm sure it could have been a visitation. I hope my kids can have the same experience.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrob886

Very likely. And why not? Dead is not the end, we just morph into pure energy unrestrained by the laws of the 3D, we can come and go.
Why not spend time with a grandchild while they are still young enough to dismiss the experience as 'just a dream'.
Perhaps you will do the same thing with your grandchildren or great grandchildren - take them up into the sky to fly with the birds and clouds - what a magical gift that would be for your prodigies!
Old 10-04-2017, 03:06 AM
Knower
This may be part of the granddad's A.P.{ascension process}. Communication via dream is not uncommon however I advice caution as to the interpretation. Yet another factor is the time of year. That is to be considered.
Welcome to the forum.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:25 AM
Pathfinder

I hope your 4 yr old Son ALWAYS remembers the "Dream"!! I believe it could be a Real Visit..