Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Guide
Life Path Numbers

I found out about Life Path numbers last night. There is a calculator if you don't want to do the maths:

http://seventhlifepath.com/

I am a 2 and the description is very accurate, particularly the bit about being over sensitive. Also explained is that things are done for other people which get little or no thanks - I can definitely identify with that. Reasons are given for that too which I'm aware of now and shall be implementing a new strategy on this.

This is the link for 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhEfsAVr1uE
Old 06-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Master
I watched the video. That lady is really good at explaining it.

I am a 2 also.....and an 11...

It is pretty much all true...I would qualify a couple of things but for the most part, yes....

That is annoying. The whole arrangement is. It is a thankless job.

I do know what my mission is and my work and I do it all the time. I am good at it. It is group work and I do work behind the scenes mostly.

That lady was very accurate. Her choice of words weren't exactly right about every little thing, but it was almost right on.

Thank you Patricia-Rose for calling that to my attention. It was helpful.

Basically it said that I have to work hard for nothing in return and that is the way it is. tra la la....

Nobody will ever say thank you or give me a pat on the back, and that is the way it is. I object to that. I am overly sensitive so I take it personally as an unfair arrangement.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I am an 11

Here is my video on the number 11

Creativity-intuition-healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtLpZ_ErZI

"your presence alone offers sheer healing energy" In Goofy's voice * Gooood Gawly!*
Old 07-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Thank you Patricia-Rose for calling that to my attention. It was helpful.

Nobody will ever say thank you or give me a pat on the back, and that is the way it is. I object to that. I am overly sensitive so I take it personally as an unfair arrangement.

Yes, I do understand exactly what you mean. I've frequently done kind things for people and next day, they barely give you the time of day. I used to really take it to heart (very sensitive too). But I guess many years ago, I stopped expecting thanks from other people but I still carry on doing kind things because that's the kind of person I am and I'm not going to stop being that person just because other people don't respond. It's about being true to yourself and pretty much what that link is saying is that we need to acknowledge our own actions with ourselves.
Old 08-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Knower
2/11 here as well. Both videos resonate with me, but darn it; this ever-ready to help and heal others with heart and SOUL energizer-bunny is about fed up with the role! Ha ha. Don't mind me - am in the midst of a mid-life crisis.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:19 AM
Deactivated Account

^ Lol same here Del Sol, same here ( the mid life crises)
Old 08-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Master
I have never really noticed life path numbers or numerology but I am sure they could offer clues. I was only not sure if they can intricately explain our purpose . I am number four and the traits of number four make sense.
This also makes sense about the planets in my fourth house. Nice information here.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Master
My life path number is nine.

Although some relates to myself some does not.

I have been thinking of looking further into numerology when I have the time.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:04 PM
Experiencer
Lucky #11 here, so I'm right with you Clover and Delsol. One of the things that shook my reality was realizing that no matter what people wanted to be around me. I get invited places and have offers that find their way whether I'm interested or not. The self doubt part hits home as well, If I thought I had a bad business presentation, everyone I interacted with would congratulate me for hitting something out of the park. Anything I do never feels like its enough, but what is projected back is always positive.

Great video.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:32 AM
Newbie ;)

My life path is Six, I agree on love of balance, always wanting to improve myself and everything around me, loving animals and nature, but there are downsides which I envy other life paths like 1's and 8's for, which is, even while sixes also have leadership skills, aggression is more difficult for me to express naturally. I wish I had it more, so I can fall into this self-criticism which is... well, very natural for sixes hah.

Curious enough my Heart Desire number is Eleven, so I've been considering if this desire for perfection is to elevate my Six traits on the level of 33 in this lifetime or just to learn controlling my still pretty vague psychic abilities, however while it's said sometimes 33's mostly help others in detached manner, I still would like feeling that I have the right to live for myself too whether others would support it or not.