Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 19-03-2017, 05:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dattaseva
I rarely get the chance to meet the Swami, but if I do, I'll definitely ask Him about your question.
I kind of randomly met him online, i asked him about my question, it didn't work out.
Old 26-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I kind of randomly met him online, i asked him about my question, it didn't work out.

I think you met one of the Swami's disciples online. Anyway, I finally asked Swami about your question. He told me that at one point of time, long back, when He needed people to propagate the knowledge given to Him by Lord Datta, He showed miracles. Miracles attract a lot of people more than knowledge. But the most important thing is true knowledge, which gives the right direction to a soul. True knowledge is the actually the most powerful miracle because it can transform a soul completely (if diligently implemented).

So in order to gather some people to participate in the mission of Lord Datta, the Swami displayed miracles constantly during that time. This was in the 90s. Now this task has been accomplished. All this knowledge is available online today for anybody in this world to see.

Swami says today if He answers the question in your mind today, tomorrow some other person may come and ask for the same thing. There is no end to this chain. Moreover, most people want to use these miraculous powers for their own selfish benefit.

Showing off miraculous powers is demonic and often displayed by highly egoistic people. Not only does a miracle increase the ego of the person displaying it but also the heightens the selfishness of the person who experiences it. And the ultimate aim of the spiritual path is to be free of selfishness. But miraculous displays of power do exactly the opposite - they lead to greater selfishness in the people who experience them. Most people who have experienced a miracle will sooner or later want to use supernatural powers to solve their worldly problems.

Here is a story below from 1993, when a devotee asked for the same type of miracle just like you.

03—04—1993 01.00 am

Smt. Bhavani got a dream in which Lord Datta appeared saying “I will now tell you three important points”. She suddenly awoke and found Swami sitting on His bed, who told her “Following are the three important points:

1) Don’t brood over the past and plan for the future dream.

2) Concentrate on the present time to do the important work.

3) No soul here, about whom you are so fascinated, will at least even recognize you there after death.

She was shocked to realize that same Lord Datta appeared in dream continued the message through Swami! That was the last day of their visit to that holy place (Srisailam) and the next visit happened on 20—07—1993.

After the above incident, the couple, Smt. Bhavani and Shri C B K Murthy returned to Vijayawada along with Swami to their house. Smt. Bhavani became very anxious to know whether Swami is actually Datta or not.

Every day she tested Swami through one specific mode. She frames a sentence in her mind and immediately asks Swami to say the statement what she exactly thought in her mind. Every day Swami exactly revealed word by word whatever she thought in her mind. Since that was just the beginning time of the program of Swami, Swami was expressing miracles very frequently for the initial attraction.

This mode of testing continued for one month and nobody in the house noticed this because she tested Swami only when she and Swami were present without anybody else near. Hence, this testing was known to only Swami and Smt. Bhavani.

After one month, one day, suddenly her son, Shri Ramana, came from Hyderabad to their house and was immediately possessed by Lord Datta. He started shouting at his mother with a lot of anger. He asked his mother in a very loud voice “Are you so competent to test Lord Datta, who tests everybody including angels and sages? Is this the way to test God? How many more days do you want to keep testing and when will you come to a conclusion?”

All the people in the house were very much astonished and came to know the whole episode of testing Swami through her mouth. She fell at the feet of Swami praying for apology again and again!
Old 26-03-2017, 05:17 PM
Ascender
>I think you met one of the Swami's disciples online.

Someone using the same photograph, calling himself "Shri Datta"/"Datta Swami" in his profile, talking like he's God, and talking the same way like i read in ur posts / on his website ? But anyway.

>But the most important thing is true knowledge, which gives the right direction to a soul. True knowledge is the actually the most powerful miracle because it can transform a soul completely (if diligently implemented).

So he should answer my religious question right (if he can)?

>Swami says today if He answers the question in your mind today, tomorrow some other person may come and ask for the same thing. There is no end to this chain.

So what? If he pose himself as God but can't answer others' religious questions then of what use is he then?

>Moreover, most people want to use these miraculous powers for their own selfish benefit.

I've a non-selfish purpose.
Old 27-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Knower

I did my part. I asked the Swami, and I conveyed His response to you.

The good and the bad that people experience are mainly due to their past deeds, either from this life or previous ones. Similarly, the miraculous experiences that one is granted are also the fruits of certain deeds. Each action bears fruit in due course of time.

Maybe this was not the right time for you to get your answer. Maybe your question will bear fruit in due course of time. Maybe you will attain the experience you so seek from a different source; God incarnates in different forms in different parts of the world in the same time. Based on my limited knowledge, I can only guess the reasons why the Swami gave me the answer He did.

See, whether you believe in Swami as a human incarnation or not is up to you. Neither am I forcing my belief on you nor am I trying to sell you something.

That said, I would truly appreciate it if you could be respectful to anybody whom you do not agree with, not just my Swami.

Like my Swami says, it is not wrong to mistake a stone for a diamond and praise it to the sky. But it is indeed a grievous mistake to insult a diamond, thinking of it as a stone. You only accrue a lot of bad karma.

Moreover, for all you and I know, the question that you have in your mind might have already been answered by Swami and may already be present on the website. Of course, whether you decide to go through it or not is again completely up to you.

God helps everyone in their quest in exactly the way that best befits them - of this I have no doubt.

Here's a quote from Shri Satya Sai Baba, whom my Swami considers to be His master - "Man's activities yield the desired result only when the Kala, Karma, Karana, and Kartavya ( time, action, cause, and duty) are in harmony with each other. Hence, man should make sincere efforts and wait for the right time. When the action fructifies, he should utilise it in accordance with the time and circumstances."
Old 27-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Ascender
I'm sorry for disrespecting your guru.

Thanks for asking about my question to him and also thanks for replying to my post.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I would truly appreciate it if you could be respectful to anybody whom you do not agree with,
This, to me is seeming a nice teaching, thank you.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
This, to me is seeming a nice teaching, thank you.

Glad it was helpful :)
Old 09-04-2017, 05:33 AM
Guide

Quote:
Whenever a soul wants to attract other souls it is only out of a desire for
fame, which has its root in egoism. If one makes himself a zero, he will
become the hero, since the grace or power of God enters into him.
Question: Someone is outraged at something. They have a good and worthwhile cause but realize that alone it will be impossible to realize it and together with others there might just be a chance to achieve it over time.

BUT, they should wait until the rather nebulous event of God entering into him has occurred, because we wouldn't want our leaders to be egoistic, no matter what they are workings towards?

Is that not a call for inaction?