Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 15-04-2017, 04:31 AM
Master
We become what we identify ourselves with. If you are energy sensitive you will be able to connect and feel stellar rays within your body. If you keep attaching yourself to something you become that. You do not have to run around in circles. I believe that the natal chart is a continuation of what we have already created for ourselves in a material context and also the higher context. It can be an exceptional tool in pointing out unconscious and conscious patterns.
That being said it is also signalling a karmic pattern. Can you really predict what you or someone else is going to do in say the next 5 minutes or the next 24 hours. No you cannot. It does give an outline but we have a free will to transcend those challenges, sometimes by being aware we can make changes.
The point of walking on a spiritual path is not to identify yourself with anything, then you get attached and assign a certain energy to it and constantly relate to it. It is only human nature, part of the ego to feel attached to something in order to feel in control of something.
You do not have to hold onto astrology to feel that it can outline events in your life. As much as I find that astrology can be very accurate, I also believe that life is much open then we would like to believe, it is good not to attach ourselves to an outcome. Rather to use the tools in astrology to be better informed.
What I believe is that you can always transcend the challenges in your chart. It does not have to stay with you throughout your life. We do not have to look at our natal charts and believe we are going to run around in circles throughout life. It is good to hear from those who have transcended many challenges. You might meet someone who is not very knowledgeable about astrology but they might have reached a point in many instances where there natal chart would not play a role anymore.
Astrology is only a tool. It is kind of an out line not the ultimate for how your entire life looks like.
Old 15-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGronn
Sounds like a typewriter repairman telling people to stop using computers.

Nothing wrong with that I love typewriters.

Now alright, what do you think about the draconic chart? They say it's the soul purpose and I though people who claim to have personality shifts after awakening may actually been shifted into their draconic charts and I've almost confirmed this to myself.

Are you saying that I sound like a typewriter repairman telling people to stop using computers?

I don't understand why you would say that. I favor modern rulers and I don't think the world has stood still.

I have my preferences and I try to stick to the rules as I understand them. I have done my work and I don't make anything up. I try to be consistent in this one area of study

Whatever technique you use is fine. If it works for you then it works.

5 planets in Leo doesn't really seem like my true self. Maybe my transformed self but that is not who I want to be. I want to be me.
Old 15-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Sounds like a typewriter repairman telling people to stop using computers.

Nothing wrong with that I love typewriters.

Now alright, what do you think about the draconic chart? They say it's the soul purpose and I though people who claim to have personality shifts after awakening may actually been shifted into their draconic charts and I've almost confirmed this to myself.

Do you have a link to draconic chart reading online?
Old 15-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Do you have a link to draconic chart reading online?

Well you can create a chart but I don't know about readings.
Old 16-04-2017, 07:05 AM
Guide

Lightbulb

Quote:
Well you can create a chart but I don't know about readings.
I have found chart creations but nothing further.
Old 17-04-2017, 03:25 AM
Master
Here is an link that explains how to interpret it

http://www.whiteagleastrology.org/st...ode-as-0-aries

There was a site that offered to calculate the Draconic, but there was no interpretation. I had to enter the longitude and latitude. It calculated it wrong anyway or I entered something incorrectly but I don't know what. I think that was sunsigns.org

Astro.com is accurate but with no interpretation of course. Google might help with general interpretations.

It checks out with my chart and mission. It is very accurate for that.

To me, there is the work which is what I do but it isn't who I am.
Old 17-04-2017, 04:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
To me, there is the work which is what I do but it isn't who I am.

As you know, it's not supposed to show you who you are at the moment if you haven't shifted.

And it's funny to see people on internet who have no idea about it saying draconic is not accurate because it doesn't fit them. Wish astrology was never a pop culture and only a thing discussed between occultists.

And some people simply don't like the idea of a personality shift thus reject this idea completely, me included. I mean I love being a Pisces Sun, Gemini Rising, Leo Moon with whole bunch of Aries and Aquarius in chart. And am not sure If I'd want to be a Libra Sun. But if it's going to happen than I have to suck it up.

I strongly believe once we wake up, our personality shifts. Just like what happened to kishore. But is it draconic, heliocentric or something else? I don't know.
Old 20-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
ELEMENT, So u mean the further challenges wont make me sad but u r saying that challenges and events will be the same as per my horoscope. is it what u meant?
And also i did not get u meant in the last statement of urs, please explain me in simple english.

As we (hopefully) rise higher with spiritual learning and expanded consciousness through our life here - we should be able to meet any challenges with their effects making less of an impact upon us. Sad - perhaps as you rise higher you will feel less inclined for the sadness emotion because it won't affect you as much as it did earlier on in life. Challenges will still come - but the more you rise higher in spirituality - the more, if anything you can embrace them as opportunities in disguise.
In reference to my last post - last sentence - I was simply pointing out that the subject of astrology is not limited to just psychological analysis - it has many different branches. If you had felt it had no more to offer you - because of your spiritual changes - I was simply suggesting that there are other roads in the subject...