Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 18-02-2017, 02:06 PM
Seeker

need to know of kabbalah and where i stand

I hear kabbalah is not only studied by the jews. It is spread out in many other religions but sadly i havent learned it or come across it until i found out my important role in life. And im wondering how many of you that study it, could help me understand more for my spiritual awakening to unlock more of my life path as keyholder.
As ive discovered i hold the keys that were given to solomon by god. 2 keys. From a friend of mine who meditated on me, he heard the four letters to the ineffible name. Now i know my connection is very deep to God already but im wondering what in kabbalah i might need to know since it was widely practiced and studied in solomons temple.
And if you are wondering how i came across how i confirmed being a keyholder in research, i did find a link about how the keyholder comes to be. The link said the keys are presented to a young child who has entered othodoxy. I have 2 specific links i go to read through my status as keyholder though its taking some time for me to fully understand what is written.
I am disabled and have some learning problems. As ive been told, many spiritual people have some sort of ailment that keeps us at a level with others. Im told that with my full awakening that i can heal myself and be free of my disability.
But anyways, if anyone can help me out id be greatly appreciated. Im sorry i forgot to mention more about the keys. The key of light and the key of fire(heat). They are of creation and the law of harmony. Very strong link to God. And solomon wasnt the only one other than me. There were others.