Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogsplash
I was not aware of star children until my aunt told me I was an Indigo after doing a few readings for me. Since then, reading and studying about them, it all made way too much sense to me to logically deduce that it's not a real thing. You may or may not be, but I'm not sure it's something you just feel. I do want to say that the information you provided sounds a lot like me aside from a few things that make me suspect you might be a Crystal child, not Indigo. Maybe look into that and see if it matches better. One of my children is Crystal, I believe. There are some major differences between Indigo and Crystal.

Hello Frohsplash!

I could remember a time when I was an infant sitting in my high chair watching everyone eat my mothers homemade food. I wanted some of that but was to young to speak. I wanted meat! So I'm not a vegetarian? I believe earth will protect itself by natural disasters and that's how it cleans it self from humans. But as a spicies humans must be protected from themselves. I was constantly thinking, analyzing..things,people earth, the law of the universe, and how its all linked together. I am not that young to say I could be crystal, rainbow, or even diamond? I dont really know? It really doesn't mater right? I'm very spiritual and over the years Ive had dreams of other worlds. In my dreams I have visited a good number of places. A Blue planet that I relate with water, a white planet that I relate with the white haired spiritual beings. a rocky planet just floating, a tropical place that I call the nutral all here are usually just passing through this particular area, and some portals/tunnels what I call the entries or form of transportation. I will asume that so many dreams from so many diferente places must come from somewhere? I am sure I'm not insane, don't use any drugs, but have been a vivid dreamer since I could remember. I mostly have long dreams and could remember all the details. I will one day write about a dream I had of ETs/ships as we call them (very interesting dream). I'm sure more that one here may have that exact same dream since there was hundreads if not thousands of people there I just happen to be one of them. If you had this dream or via dream have been in one of the places I mentioned let's talk about it, maybe such places have a name and you can confirm they are in the dream world or maybe something Out there?
Old 17-02-2017, 09:09 PM
Master
I think you are a person.

Labels cannot define you, because you are many things. You are unique, but you might wish to find understanding through common experiences.

This is a unique time of change and there is truth to the stories of people with a special purpose being here at this time. You will know what your calling is when you are called. You might spend your entire life preparing for that moment. In the meantime, the preparation is the work. While we are here, we are man/woman.
Old 18-02-2017, 05:16 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I think you are a person.

Labels cannot define you, because you are many things. You are unique, but you might wish to find understanding through common experiences.

This is a unique time of change and there is truth to the stories of people with a special purpose being here at this time. You will know what your calling is when you are called. You might spend your entire life preparing for that moment. In the meantime, the preparation is the work. While we are here, we are man/woman.

Hello Roxie!

We are all human no dough or at least that's what I see when I look at the mirror. I am going to speak for myself but I'm sure many will agree to some degree that the reason some of us question or look for answers is because we are looking to find out more about our selfs. It's been my experience that the more I look the closer and more connected I am with my true calling. I do know why I'm here and I am trying my best to amplify my gifts to help those around me. I understand clearly that we will probably never get all the answers, but it's good to try to pile up as much information as possible to be able to grow. It's also beautiful to speak to people with similar interest..it helps! specially when most people are numb or in deep sleep. Reading the post of others that have similar experiences helps ease the feeling of I'm not the only one questioning. Just to clarify the reason why I posted (What am I) is because I do not wish to label myself or limit myself to The All. I wish some to see the connection we have. I wish all to know we are unlimited and bigger than we know to be. Human, star child or what ever we see at the time may just be a door to the infinite amount of possibilities. No one is wrong we are we're we should be at the time that we should. It's taking steps to better understanding. Let me thank all of you that have responded. I have learned a lot from every single one of you. I'm greatful and with do respect I say may all the doors open for those that seek wisdom and after receiving to also have the knowledge to know what to with it for the benifit of this world and the people that reason we are all here for. Thank you...
Old 20-02-2017, 05:07 AM
Master
It absolutely helps to have people to talk to who understand what you are going through. It is hard to be different all by yourself.

Some people are very close minded and dismissive and if they can't at least accept you how you are then they are not very useful. They aren't to me because it is uncomfortable to feel judged and misunderstood.

I do many things and I might shift from one potential label to another depending on what I am doing. Labels are misunderstood and assumptions are made, so I avoid them personally...I do have a label that I identify with but it is not something that anybody else would understand...I don't even understand what it means and that is the truth.

I prefer to be flexible and be whoever I need to be to serve the purpose at hand.

That is just how I see it. I have a name, and plenty of aliases so that works.

Good luck to you and keep up the good work. There is plenty to go around.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:41 AM
Seeker
Someone might have said this, not sure since I haven't read all the comments. It sounds like you are a starseed. Welcome, love Have any questions just ask
Old 06-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22
Hello Dear Community!

What Am I?

Many times I asked my self that question. One day doing a search in need to find answers I found information about the indigo Adults and children. I read the traits most indigo Adult or child have. I took the test scored 85% and concluded that I'm not an Indigo.There's similarities to some traits. It's my understanding that indigos suffer! my problems began from conception and still don't feel I'm indigo.

List of problems:

Digestion - food would make me sick.

Anemic - due to intestinal problems.

Eyes & nose Sinus - I was allergic to the environment.

Ears - infections & bleeding

Sufferings: to many to were any normal person my age would be medicated/hospitalized.

The silver lining:
Hope was a narrow golden string that I choose to hold on to and have lived happy.

I was social - with many lifetime friends.

Go getter - no obstacle is to big, but humble.

Love - never afraid to love.

Sensitive - to the feelings of others.

Positive - always looking for the good in ugly. There's no bad there's lessons.

The skies:

Since I could remember I would always look at the skies with hope, Like when you know your parents are coming for you. I would always ask for my bed to be next to a window with hope. Instead in my sleep I was visited by two individuals, one male and one female they showed me how to fly, or what some may call to astral travel. They took me places. They were with me every night for while. One day I only saw the male he was with me till the age of twenty one. He said he had to leave me, I missed him dearly. I'm older now and don't feel afraid of anything seems like I've learned to live, experienced and flavored the pain as well as I have loved.

Abilities:

Sensor - all my senses are awake.

Visions - I see what I need to see.

Builder - I can make thoughts happen out of nothing. ( for some) minimal for self.

Protection - I feel protected as bad as life may get I feel protected. My body is a vehicle I'm riding it. I will have what it needs to run it.

Connections:

I feel a connection to something greater. Some may call it God, Universe, Higher self, it has many names. I am connected to this source and the higher I get to this connection the more I need it, there's no time. I just want to be there all the time.

What am I ?

You do not need a group to be you. But the whole experience is confusing indeed.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther2eye
Someone might have said this, not sure since I haven't read all the comments. It sounds like you are a starseed. Welcome, love Have any questions just ask

Is there a test for that as well?
Old 07-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Knower

It always starts with being a human being. You can also imagine yourself as the new Jezus. You are probably not. The next best thing is to take a 0 test and make yourself special. It feels better. Does not change who you are. Hopefully.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Knower

If you think you are special as Indigo I would like to see what you guys are changing. You make a difference right?