Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Questions about Star Children

Hello everyone,

Because I'm very passionate astronomy, I am naturally curious about the concept of "star children." I have some sense of what it means and I've heard of it before, but feel that right now I can find answers about it in this community.

Am I correct in understanding a star child as someone whose soul came from, and is thus very attracted to, a certain star system? For instance, I've heard the terms "Sirian" and "Pleidian" before.

How do you determine which star system you're a child of? As I mentioned in my introduction post, besides the sun my favorite star is Sirius but it's because it's a blue-white star (blue is my favorite color) and I like its etymology (i.e. in Greek, "the scorcher") and how the ancient Egyptians revered it. According to the belief, am I therefore a Sirian?

In the scientific sense, aren't we all already children of the stars atomically? Aren't we also in an honorable sense children of the sun?

Any help in understanding this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all very much in advance.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by light-seer
Hello everyone,

Because I'm very passionate astronomy, I am naturally curious about the concept of "star children." I have some sense of what it means and I've heard of it before, but feel that right now I can find answers about it in this community.

Am I correct in understanding a star child as someone whose soul came from, and is thus very attracted to, a certain star system? For instance, I've heard the terms "Sirian" and "Pleidian" before.

How do you determine which star system you're a child of? As I mentioned in my introduction post, besides the sun my favorite star is Sirius but it's because it's a blue-white star (blue is my favorite color) and I like its etymology (i.e. in Greek, "the scorcher") and how the ancient Egyptians revered it. According to the belief, am I therefore a Sirian?

In the scientific sense, aren't we all already children of the stars atomically? Aren't we also in an honorable sense children of the sun?

Any help in understanding this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all very much in advance.

Star Children or Starseeds are souls/spirits that have had a majority of their incarnations off-world/on other planets or dimensions before coming here. They are generally more emotionally intelligent and mature than some of the the ones that have been here longer. I'm guessing the reason being is that other worlds/dimensions are more far along in a spiritual sense than Earth.

Starseeds/Star Children usually have a general sense of knowing that they aren't from here, they can at times be very sensitive to the negative energies on this planet and might be the majority of suicides in children and teens should they fail to get through the depression.

Essentially everyone is an alien to this planet because we all come from the Infinite Creator.

May your week be filled with love and light.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTraveler
Star Children or Starseeds are souls/spirits that have had a majority of their incarnations off-world/on other planets or dimensions before coming here. They are generally more emotionally intelligent and mature than some of the the ones that have been here longer. I'm guessing the reason being is that other worlds/dimensions are more far along in a spiritual sense than Earth.

Starseeds/Star Children usually have a general sense of knowing that they aren't from here, they can at times be very sensitive to the negative energies on this planet and might be the majority of suicides in children and teens should they fail to get through the depression.

Essentially everyone is an alien to this planet because we all come from the Infinite Creator.

May your week be filled with love and light.

It does make sense that we are all alien to this planet and, I suspect, this universe. The way humans interact here mainly feels out of tune with the way this universe works. I have heard the different types of Star Children is based on their age and that the Indigo children have anger because they came first and had to deal with a lot of the status quo. The Crystal children are the next generation and have less of the anger and more of the spiritual energy. It does seem that the human race has not made much spiritual progress even with the Star Children here. Then again, maybe the Star Children are on the internet exploring spirituality. I am new to this and never thought the internet could be a new spiritual medium. I am not sure of the complete accuracy of the information about Star Children since it came from one source that I read a while ago.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWontave
It does seem that the human race has not made much spiritual progress even with the Star Children here.

I assure you that so much is happening that we dont see. Just the mere presence of incarnated Beings from the higher dimensions and acts of kindness and love are raising the vibration of this planet. The dark ones are losing their grip on this planet and Earth will proceed into the higher dimensions and there's nothing they can do about it. What they are doing now is trying to keep as many souls in this dimension and of their mindset so when Earth leaves 3rd density, all the people that had a negative orientation will have to incarnate on other planets that are in this dimension and that are of negative polarization.

All the souls that were positive and aligned with light will be able to return to their home dimensions in the higher frequencies.

The above is sort of what resonates with me, find your truth.

Have a peaceful week further
Old 15-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Master

Since many star children are from higher dimensions, there may not be constellations to fix upon and recognize. They all have their own systems of doing things, so few know about where they are from.

If you are meant to learn about your origins, you eventually will. It's not good for everyone to learn these things. It can drive people crazy.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I would love to know how one would determine where you are from originally.
i have read some about star children but would love to know more.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondus
I would love to know how one would determine where you are from originally.
i have read some about star children but would love to know more.

There is another consideration which is taught by spiritual teachers and that is that every human expression is an eternal piece of all that is.

The implication being that we have been on every planet of free choice at one time or another. That this is what we do.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-02-2017, 01:39 AM
Newbie ;)

I've never gotten the feeling it mattered where I came from. Only that I'm here and that I have work to do. I'm 36.

I had a difficult and awkward childhood, and to be honest, it just keeps getting more so as I age. I've gotten to a point where I have stopped backing down or running away from difficulty and awkwardness so much, so I can say I've gained courage over the course.

I've always truly felt like I was just dropped off on this planet and have a tendency to wallow in the feeling of abandonment and it's sister feelings. I also have always had a weird feeling of disconnection from the earth, most other people, even my body. Like I'm in this shell, a container.

My aunt is the one who told me of star children, and that I'm an Indigo lightworker, and that I'd been doing it in my sleep all this time. After learning about star children, I see it all makes sense. I dove into learning about my astral body and how to use it to help people.