Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-11-2016, 12:14 AM
Seeker
WikiLeaks, Podesta, & UFO Disclosure

https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?...ry=Environment

From WikiLeaks, here is an excerpt from Dr. Mitchell’s email to John Podesta two and a half years ago on June 25, 2014. The subject was Dr. Mitchell’s “Request for A Meeting to discuss Disclosure” with John Podesta, then Counselor to President Barack Obama.

"Dear John Podesta:
As we move into the last half of 2014, the need for extraterrestrial disclosure intensifies. Thank you for you kind consideration and response to my email. This 4 July weekend I will meet with President Obama's friend, Ambassador Hamamoto, at the U.S. Mission in Geneva during their Independence Day Celebration. While in Geneva, I will also speak at the UN and the European Space Agency regarding why we must move forward with disclosure and specific programs such as manned moon missions, since some scientists and others are calling for moon colonization due to what they perceive is happening on Earth.

John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for the benefit of our country and our planet."

Six Months Later: January 18, 2015

Six months later, Dr. Mitchell emails John Podesta again on January 18, 2015, saying:

"Dear John, As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February. It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there, too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican's awareness of ETI (extraterrestrial intelligences).

Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE (zero point energy) on Earth."

Six More Months Later: July 10, 2015

Six more months later on July 10, 2015, Astronaut Mitchell emailed again about a Skype meeting : “to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient ETI and the celestials of this universe ….”
Old 15-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Seeker

I doubt there will be official disclosure coming from any governments. My bets are on a war (maybe america and middle east or a global war) and et's will intervene and that is how we will have our disclosure.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
Forgive me....I am genuinely curious. But who is to say that what is printed on "Wikileaks" is the gospel truth anyway?
Old 16-11-2016, 04:43 AM
Lepus

Hello,

Wasn't this Podesta guy associated with 'Spirit Cooking' revealed from Wikileaks? It's a horrendous practice.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 16-11-2016, 08:56 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Forgive me....I am genuinely curious. But who is to say that what is printed on "Wikileaks" is the gospel truth anyway?

Isn't everything written on the internet the truth?

Haha!
Old 30-11-2016, 01:43 AM
Deactivated Account

There is a huge disagreement going on, between two different ET groups, of whether or not disclosure should happen or not. This disagreement has been going on for a long time now, and it has even ended up in wars and has messed up plans.

Fortunately, the group I work with is the one in control and is preventing disclosure from happening. It will not happen, at least not any time soon.

FYI, the ET's that want disclosure are not as high frequency. They are unable to see the bigger picture and realize that such actions could lead to catastrophe and chaos.
They are in the mind frame that war and chaos could actually help to wake people up, but my group does not share that point of view, we think violence and creating more chaos is completely unnecessary and could be extremely harmful to all parties involved. We have our own plans to assist humanity set in motion already, working behind the scenes without having to interfere in harmful ways.

I should stress the point that the ET's that want disclosure are not evil, nor do they intend to physically harm humans. They truly do want to see humanity ascend, but the way in which they want to force that is what we do not agree with.
Old 30-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Seeker

The beings that I work with...i.e Humanity...are sick and tired of these "higher" beings deciding "they know what is best for us."

How does that make them any different from the Global Elite? Or religious leaders?

Jeese, send a global message already or land on the White House lawn. Let the chips fall where they may.