Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Knower

Spirits Around Me

My sister in law died in August 2012 and her Mother in July 2012. My husband and I moved from British Columbia to Ontario in May 2013 and stayed at the home of my dead sister in law with her husband. Within one month I started to notice different objects at night (globes with faces, stuffed animals, heads of statues etc)this went on every night until we moved into our new home 5 houses down the street. The nightly activity continued and finally my sister in law appeared full body, and later her Mother, her Mother's husband, her Uncle and a small child appeared full body.
My Mother died Dec 2013 at the age of 96. In January I asked my sister in law if she could find my Mother and ask her to visit me, the next night my Mother appeared full body dressed in the 1930's style. I also asked to be able to see my son that had died at the age of 5, almost 40 years ago. He also appeared full body and looked to be in his 20's.
My sister in law is not around me anymore she left in February. I still have her Mother, Father, Uncle and a little girl. They are around me and follow me on all my travels, Mexico, Chicago etc. I can ask them questions and they will respond. I asked them if they feel closer to God or if there is a God. They showed me a long white robe with nobody in it.

I am trying to make sense of all this, I have asked them why me and why are they still here. I have grown very attached to them as they are very loving. So I would appreciate hearing from you.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Administrator
It seems to me that you have mediumistic abilities and that is why you communicate so well with your loved ones.have you ever tried to do a reading for anyone else to see what you pick up?, you would need someone who would give you honest feedback.
try meditating connecting to your guide or you could go to a development class.in a spiritualist church,

Namaste
Old 05-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Knower

Native spirit, I have never given a reading and don't feel capable to do that. Would these spirits around me be considered guides? I only met the Mother several times while she was alive and did not know the others. I think I would definitely have to develop an ability to communicate through meditation.

Thank you for your insight