Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-05-2013, 08:00 AM
noxoid

Walking Dead, Been There

I know it sounds absolutely crazy, but I swear to god I was dead for at least a couple hours. Unfortunately, my mind wasn't exactly aware of space or time at the moment, so I was kind of lost, between two worlds, wandering aimlessly.

I will not share on this forum how I came about this state of mind, but it happened . . . and it was horrible from what I am able to recall. I did not really know I was dead the whole time. At first, everything else looked kind of dead. I would see people's faces, and they would be corpses. I was swarmed by a group of black birds which I thought to be undead at the time.

I was eating an apple to restore my energy, but I couldn't chew it or swallow it. I did not know how. This apple, however, PROVED to me that I was dead. I could not swallow, so after biting it and feeling it in my mouth, it would fall out of my mouth, or down my throat. At least thirty minutes later, I am smoking a cigarette, but inhaling the smoke takes so much effort. I would rather not breathe. So I put it out, stepped on it, walking a few steps . . . then BAM, I feel again. My chest hurts, my face tightens, I vomit but I feel something IN MY LUNGS dislodge and up comes a huge chunk of apple I have been choking on for the last thirty minutes.

Explanations please? I haven't been able to find any. After that, I panicked questioned logic and life and blacked out. I woke up and felt perfectly normal as though nothing had ever happened. When I recall the experience, it only makes sense that in SOME WAY, my spirit, life-force, whatever, was not present for some reason... or something. I DON'T KNOW!

1. I was not breathing, at least not enough to have been conscious.
2. I was totally numb and felt absolutely nothing until I puked
3. The face of death was everywhere, birds ascended from the sky and attacked me in the street
4. My logical mind was totally absent. Time, substance, shadow, space, intellect, and emotion all seemed non-existent to me.

I remember looking up to the setting sun and thinking something like this, "I have to be home tonight, before the sun goes down; at least I have days before that happens."
Old 11-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

You've certainly had a pretty horrible experience, Noxoid, but I'm not so sure it was actual spirit-leaving-the-body kind of thing.

Without knowing what you were doing before this experience, it's difficult to give an opinion, but I've never heard of an O.B.E. (out of body) experience like that.

When we leave our bodies (in O.B.E.'s) there is always a spirit guide or angel around to provide reassurance if we need it. Their connection with us is so close that they are immediately aware of any distress, and will be there for us.

I'm sure someone else will have another opinion to share, but be reassured my friend - we're all safe within the heart of God.
If you don't want it to happen again - just ask for the help of your Spirit Guides or Guardian Angel, and it'll all work out O.K.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 11-05-2013, 09:22 AM
noxoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break
You've certainly had a pretty horrible experience, Noxoid, but I'm not so sure it was actual spirit-leaving-the-body kind of thing.

Without knowing what you were doing before this experience, it's difficult to give an opinion, but I've never heard of an O.B.E. (out of body) experience like that.

When we leave our bodies (in O.B.E.'s) there is always a spirit guide or angel around to provide reassurance if we need it. Their connection with us is so close that they are immediately aware of any distress, and will be there for us.

I'm sure someone else will have another opinion to share, but be reassured my friend - we're all safe within the heart of God.
If you don't want it to happen again - just ask for the help of your Spirit Guides or Guardian Angel, and it'll all work out O.K.

Angel Blessings to All
It didn't feel like I left my body. I was still aware and using my physical body. It felt more like a death-like trance. I was just so shocked when I realized how I was feeling was far from normal. I mean, how do you cough up food you did not realize has been in your throat for that long?
I know this may loosen the credibility of the story; but, in an effort for you to better understand what happened without breaking the rules of this forum, let's just say certain species of fungi are better left in the wilds.

Google AMANITA PHALLOIDES
Old 13-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Seems to me you've gained wisdom from the experience, so press onwards

This is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
Old 15-05-2013, 04:48 AM
jaydonc

You are out of body for some time that was sensational.