Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-07-2012, 07:35 AM
MoonDancer

Color In pictures

After learning to see auras, can you see them in pictures? I don't mean see them as in the picture shows the colors but see it as if they were in person. Did that make sense?
Old 13-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Sybilline

I believe it is possible. I have been told I have a yellow aura, just by looking at my photos :))
Old 13-07-2012, 09:22 AM
Serenity Bear

Yes you can sense auras from photograhs and if you can see them they may show up but I personally have never physically seen them unless it is a special auragraph one taking with a special machine. I do see auras.

You can easily sense an aura from a photograph, which is how most work.

NB you read the aura or the photo up to the time it was taken and not beyond that period of time.
Old 17-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Master
Yes, I have a friend who can see auras in photos and videos. The auras are of current auras and not when the photo was taken or videographed.
Old 14-04-2019, 07:24 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Yes, I have a friend who can see auras in photos and videos. The auras are of current auras and not when the photo was taken or videographed.

How do you know that the auras are of current auras? I'd like to learn more about it. Is there a way I can get in touch with your friend?
Old 14-04-2019, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Aura Currently or Previous Aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacustranslation
How do you know that the auras are of current auras? I'd like to learn more about it. Is there a way I can get in touch with your friend?

Not to step on the other person's post or yours, let me add something-

I see the current state of a person's aura, even if that person is deceased.

I also see the presence of health conditions, either acute or systemic.

IOW, if there is a localized injury or dysfunction, I see darkness where that dysfunction is located. A cat with a specific problem with its vertebrae showed up for me as darkness around its dorsal spine. I was then told the cat refuses to be touched where I noted and had also been biting away at its hair in the same location.

In another situation, a person with dysfunctional nerves showed up for me and I drew those lines of dysfunction on her photo. She later told me what I saw/drew on the picture matched what the doctors had already pointed out to her.

With a being with a systemic dysfunction, I see darkness over the entire area of that being's body. In one case, I saw darkness over the entire area of a body of a dog and I suggested that dog has a health problem and was told the dog has diabetes...

Another example is when a friend tells me to 'look at her picture' and I see darkness over certain parts of her mouth, telling me (correctly) she had been to the dentist that day.

I can also tell when she is having a bad day with migraine headache and sinuses as there is pronounced darkness over her sinus cavities and forehead.

Paul.........

Old 28-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Master
Many people -me included- aren't clairvoyant and can still 'see' auras. They do so in other ways, for instance knowing or sensing, and it can be just as precise and accurate as seeing it clairvoyantly.
I don't even need a photo to pick up on someone's energy. I prefer not to, as I then 'see' (= feel, sense, know) all these energies.
That's also why I don't like to go through many profile photos on dating sites.
Personally I think that being able to see auras is overrated. You don't need to in order to know ppl's energy & aura. And a shame, as many ppl may think they cannot read auras because they're not clairvoyant, and because of that never develop their own ability which could be sensing, knowing, feeling, hearing and so on. Those are just as powerful as seeing, but people don't find it so impressive.
I think this is why many people try to force themselves to learn an ability that isn't naturally theirs, neglecting the one that they could easily use.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Many people -me included- aren't clairvoyant and can still 'see' auras. They do so in other ways, for instance knowing or sensing, and it can be just as precise and accurate as seeing it clairvoyantly.
I don't even need a photo to pick up on someone's energy. I prefer not to, as I then 'see' (= feel, sense, know) all these energies.
That's also why I don't like to go through many profile photos on dating sites.
Personally I think that being able to see auras is overrated. You don't need to in order to know ppl's energy & aura. And a shame, as many ppl may think they cannot read auras because they're not clairvoyant, and because of that never develop their own ability which could be sensing, knowing, feeling, hearing and so on. Those are just as powerful as seeing, but people don't find it so impressive.
I think this is why many people try to force themselves to learn an ability that isn't naturally theirs, neglecting the one that they could easily use.

I agree!

I perceive energy is so many ways so I know there are many ways to perceive it! Personally I think that looking at a picture prompts an intuitive response and maybe a connection to the person in the picture and it is the person (their soul, their ego patterns) that is perceived - and then the mind, with its egoistic preferences translates that into seeing an aura.

The sense perception related to seeing auras is sight, related to "rupa" a Sanskrit word meaning "form" and "colour" and the element fire and the navel chakra. The navel chakra is connected to the body's vitality and to the soul's functioning in and expressing through the physical body. Neurology science tells us we have a gut brain in there. And we all have these gut instincts - they are survival instincts. We can read people because we're physically wired that way. And at the chakra level this probably relates to sensing people's energy - we want to sniff people out like dogs do - to figure out whether they are a threat or not. So we sense people's energies very naturally. The aura perception is just a modification of that, more in the energy body. And it is not even a very deep layer, but a transitional layer to sensing deeper things about people - which is in a causal field. And deeper still, to appreciate the Divine within all - which is the transcendental one.

But, and as painter, I find auras fascinating. We tend to wear clothing colours that match or oppose the aura we are projecting - and we do it subconsciously. There are so many theories about it. Colour excites the chakras either side of the navel chakra. Vitality, passion, emotion... - it's all involved.