Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-04-2019, 08:42 AM
Pathfinder

Bacteria, Virus, Worms

I read parts of Law Of One Ra Material and is said that nature elements are 1st density spirits, plants and animals 2nd density spirits, humans 3rd density spirits and the first to be conscious..

What about microorganisms like bacterias or virus, or any other cellular livings, our blood cells or even fruits, vegetables?
What about worms, bugs, mosquitos?
Old 09-05-2019, 05:15 PM
ketzer

We humans tend to put ourselves apart from and above everything else.

I don't think it is so simple to say what is and is not conscious, or even what from of consciousness is better than another.

https://phys.org/news/2018-04-microb...behaviour.html

https://www.the-scientist.com/features/plant-talk-38209
Old 09-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
I read parts of Law Of One Ra Material and is said that nature elements are 1st density spirits, plants and animals 2nd density spirits, humans 3rd density spirits and the first to be conscious..

What about microorganisms like bacterias or virus, or any other cellular livings, our blood cells or even fruits, vegetables?
What about worms, bugs, mosquitos?

So what is meant by 1st density, 2nd density, 3rd density?

Peace.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:52 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Peace.

I wondered about that myself. All I know is I am pretty dense
Old 10-05-2019, 12:26 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I wondered about that myself. All I know is I am pretty dense

Thanks
I needed that laugh.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Peace.
If I recall correctly 1st density spirits = nature elements spirits like air, water, fire, earth
2nd density spirits = spirits of plants and animals 3rd density spirits= human spirits and first to be conscious of self

By spirit densities is meant the evolutionary level of the spirit I guess
Old 10-05-2019, 05:31 AM
Master

So these densities are densities of consciousness?

A different approach considers the four kingdoms of mineral, vegetable, animal and human.

The mineral kingdom has a physical/etheric body.
The plant kingdom has a physical/etheric body and a rudimentary astral body.
The animal kingdom has a physical/etheric body, a more developed astral body and a rudimentary mental body.
The human kingdom has a physical/etheric body, an astral body and is currently developing the higher aspects of the mental body. It is also the gateway to the spiritual kingdoms.

The human kingdom, as you say, is the kingdom where self-consciousness manifests.

The nature elements and spirits are of a different order of evolution - the deva kingdoms. The deva kingdom ranges from the lowest elementals of the physical plane right up to the angelic kingdoms of the spiritual realms.

Just a different perspective.

Peace.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:27 AM
Master
I don't know about that Noyan..

I think humans could perhaps be the biggest idiots and bigots in the universe. Maybe that's the only thing that makes us exceptional. We can't even take proper care of our own world. We destroy and step on everything else, then claim superiority... Go back in time, and nobody imagined this central place in the universe for one talking mammal
Various spiritual paths even imagine human beings hold all the keys to the universe, and know more about love and bliss than wolves, angels, or gods. So much ignorance, so much self-induced delusion. ''Me, me, me, me.. I want to be special.. !!'' the human cried..
Old 10-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Knower
One of my horses had worms.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I don't know about that Noyan..

I think humans could perhaps be the biggest idiots and bigots in the universe. Maybe that's the only thing that makes us exceptional. We can't even take proper care of our own world. We destroy and step on everything else, then claim superiority... Go back in time, and nobody imagined this central place in the universe for one talking mammal
Various spiritual paths even imagine human beings hold all the keys to the universe, and know more about love and bliss than wolves, angels, or gods. So much ignorance, so much self-induced delusion. ''Me, me, me, me.. I want to be special.. !!'' the human cried..

Do we judge humanity based on its current state of ignorance which manifests as selfishness, violence, exploitation and greed?

Or do we consider the potential for humanity to fully express the Divinity within? Even now, there are many humans whose light shines forth. Perhaps one day we will discover that human beings do hold all the keys to the universe.

Peace.