Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-04-2019, 12:08 PM
Knower
Angel1 Weird Dream about Being an Angel

Hi Everyone, I've had many dreams for the past few years about being an angel, but last night's dream in particular was pretty strange. I dreamt that I was an angel, wearing this weird futuristic blue outfit and was being told about my father. I said "Wait a second, how can I have a father if we all come from God?" There was an old man there with me and he explained as well as showed me the following:

He was not exactly your father, he was you. He was a very mischievous angel (fallen angel?) so God decided to restructure/reformat him. God also needed angels that could incarnate on Earth, so they needed special abilities. When God created you, he took some of the traits from this male angel, but also gave you other abilities. He also made you bigger and female.

He showed me my birth where I emerged from this hole of water from the ground and the old man was standing there, waiting for me.

I was able to make my wings disappear so that I could incarnate.

I also had a numeric designation, and that was 2. I was confused about this since everyone else I was around had much higher numbers. I think it meant I was the second of my kind created?

I have been asking my guides about what I am exactly and wondering if my question has been answered.

It's strange, could there be a hybrid type of human/angel that has been created?
Old 01-04-2019, 01:30 PM
mindanalyzer

interesting dream
Old 01-04-2019, 02:49 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is odd when I was reading about your dream I was drawn to this passage. Not sure why or if it means anything but I heard in my head this verse playing.

Matthew 2:1–12

The Visit of the Wise Men

2 Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men1 from the east came to Jerusalem, 2 saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose2 and have come to worship him.”

What are we is an age old question. I have to wonder at times on a Higher Power that is not Earth in nature.

Lynn
Old 02-04-2019, 11:34 AM
Knower
I had a dream where Jim Carey was an angel. He inspired me in that, and then vanished like sparkles in the wind.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
I had a dream where Jim Carey was an angel. He inspired me in that, and then vanished like sparkles in the wind.

I too had a dream about Jim Carrey.This dream came from nowhere, last time when I saw one of his movies was years ago, anyway, in my dream he was something evil, a witch, I know it sounds strange, but I felt his evil influence towards me.I never dreamt a movie actor or something like that, so, my advice is to be careful what you believe, not everything is the way it is presented to you.There are evil entities who come to you pretending that they are from the Light when they are not.I know about these evil entities because they tried to trick me many times, when they came, usually, there is something "not right" in your dream, in my case, there is no natural light, only artificial light in a complete blackness.
Old 27-04-2019, 01:49 AM
Pathfinder

Hello miko, very interesting dream you had , ur dream u could be on to something maybe tapped into some type of knowledge about how earth angels incranated angels come to be i think u are a true earth angel.