Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 27-04-2012, 04:01 AM
Newfreedom9

distilled water

This is an amazing video about the healing effects of distilled water and fruit juices and urine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msWt...ure=plpp_video
Old 28-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Henri77

Pretty damn interesting.
I started buying steam distilled water a month ago, instead of spring water ,after hearing about something like this .... and have also filtered my tap water for quite a while.
Mainly to reduce chlorine & fluoride.

Interesting how reluctant we are to change our beliefs.

Also distilled water that tasted flat, now seems just right & pure, after a few weeks. Need to up my intake now.
Old 28-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Newfreedom9

I've been using a reverse osmosis filter for a long time (same reason as you), but I'm going to look into getting a distiller. I have already been uping my water intake, hopefully it'll help some until I can get the distiller.
Old 29-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Henri77

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/urine_therapy.html

This highly respected ChiGong master ,advocates urine therapy....
I watched the entire movie you linked...there's SO much we don't understand
... it was really quite interesting. As I'd never heard about it.

Recently heard about sungazing, another practice that defies traditional beliefs.
As does living on prana... breatharianism.
Old 30-04-2012, 03:10 AM
Newfreedom9

That's funny I recently read about sungazing too. I started doing it a couple weeks ago, during the last hour before sunset starting at 10 seconds and increasing by 10 seconds every night that was sunny after. I really love it, though I've only worked up to 80 seconds. It just feels freeing after hearing "don't look at the sun" all my life lol.

Good article, theres a lot of info there. I'd never heard about any of this either.