Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-07-2017, 03:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I've heard that Herkimer Diamonds (not really diamonds, but quartz) pack a wallop. (Especially when used on the crown chakra.) Haven't tried it myself though.... I really like to use Moldavite with iolite on the 6th chakra, along with a single Moldavite on the heart chakra. First time I tried it, the combo made my ears buzz!
Old 07-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Oh wow EvaMoon, I'll have to try the moldavite on the heart chakra and the herkimer diamond out!
Old 07-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

(nods) I'm definitely going to try it myself.... And I'll tell you this about iolite/Moldavite combo on the 3rd Eye: it clears my sinuses!!! Not kidding
Old 19-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Copper has a simillar effects as silver and gold...
Old 20-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Pathfinder

Has anyone used Moldavite on the crown chakra for too long? I slept with it a few times and apparently Moldavite sucked dry my scalp and facial skin. Now my hair around crown chakra is thinning due to overly dry and flaky scalp. Now I changed my shampoo with one based on argan oil and do any of you have any suggestions how to make scalp even more moist?
Old 25-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Knower

I have my moldavite wrapped with silver. Have been wearing it as a pendant close to my heart for about a year. Moldavites can enhance the spiritual aspect of crystals, though they may not strength them in power. I usually only wear my moldavite. From my experience...

Crystals that work well with moldavite
-white phantom
-Himalayan quartz (good for healing)
-rhodochrosite (filled with love and compassion)
-kunzite

Crystals that does not work really well with moldavite
- golden obsidian (I wore them both once, with the obsidian on my wrist. Had a terrible wrist pain for the entire night after taking it off ... while the moldavite healed me through the night)
- jadeite (said by others. when I'm with my moldavite and am surrounded by jadeite in the shop, I wanted to get away and my heart pounded)
- amber (said by others. though I still pray with amber beads sometimes)
- Azozeo/ Azeztulite (mine is reluctant to be near one so I only wear moldavite now. There's another guy in the moldavite forum who tried wearing them both, got dizzy for several days, then he's fine.)
- tourmaline (said by others)
Old 31-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Newbie ;)

There are plenty of stones (maybe most of them) which can be combined with Moldavite. For well working combinations get a book called The Book Of Stones by Simmons. There are plenty of examples.
Old 01-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Master
I stopped wearing my moldavite as it was making me live to fast. It's the stone that brings up everything that you need to clear in your life up for you in quick succession.

It worked for a time, however, I am in a different phase of my life and I am now currently working with stones with gentler energy. I still love my moldavite, however it brought a lot of crazy forward.

I like seeing moldavite incased with silver. I would pair it up with clear quartz or herkimer diamond too
Old 09-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Maybe get a Moldovite Skull. Gorgeous and intense.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Newbie ;)

i have alot of mouldavite, theres alot of fakes out there