Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Master

I think I did it

So I had this pain that started some months ago on my right feet, it was harder and harder for me to walk, so 3 days ago I decided to meditate and to try to focus my "healing" energy on that particular spot, I had no idea if this is going to work.

Yesterday the pain was lower, today the pain is even lower, it seems that from that day on, with every day, the pain is decreasing, maybe I have really found a way of healing by chance, I am going to try this again.

Just to be sure, this pain started almost 3 months ago and with every month, it was more and more painful until I just could not walk in a normal way, it used to hurt me every single day.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:33 AM
Pathfinder
Hi,
A few years ago, me and my family had to spend 10-11 hours outside. It was winter and was terribly cold, the car wouldn't start so it was a bad situation.

So, very quickly, my legs were wet and cold , i was in a terrible pain. So, I started imagening, that my feet are hot and ok. It only took 20 minutes and I actually started feeling them hot and fine, you know. I took this idea from one of the books of John Kehou.It was the first time i actually realized that my thoughts can affect my body.

So, i have no doubt, that you, or anyone else is able to heal.

You discover it for yourself, this is good, i guess you feel joy of the idea that you can heal.Good job
:)

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. 🌱
- Aristotle
Old 08-02-2020, 10:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
Hi,
A few years ago, me and my family had to spend 10-11 hours outside. It was winter and was terribly cold, the car wouldn't start so it was a bad situation.

So, very quickly, my legs were wet and cold , i was in a terrible pain. So, I started imagening, that my feet are hot and ok. It only took 20 minutes and I actually started feeling them hot and fine, you know. I took this idea from one of the books of John Kehou.It was the first time i actually realized that my thoughts can affect my body.

So, i have no doubt, that you, or anyone else is able to heal.

You discover it for yourself, this is good, i guess you feel joy of the idea that you can heal.Good job
:)

I did exactly the same thing, I just imagined "healing" energy flowing from my mind towards that spot where even at that time was very painful! :)

That's great, it seems that you too have found this! This idea came to me from nowhere, I like doing experiments when I meditate, that's how I freed myself from depression after 6 years. this is my 9 day with no depression!!

I used and I use affirmations to shift my mind from that state to a positive state!
Old 08-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I did exactly the same thing, I just imagined "healing" energy flowing from my mind towards that spot where even at that time was very painful! :)

That's great, it seems that you too have found this! This idea came to me from nowhere, I like doing experiments when I meditate, that's how I freed myself from depression after 6 years. this is my 9 day with no depression!!

I used and I use affirmations to shift my mind from that state to a positive state!

Very nice job, then. But it is not so much what we imagine, but what meaning we attach to these imaginations,from my experience.
From that book of John Kehou "The subconscious can do anything" , there one of the chapters were a testimoni from a person that had suffered cancer (i think on the white lungs). So, this guy says, that for 2-3 months everyday he imagined how the cancer vanishes from him. He also used to imagine it on the picture from the scanner, he started imagining a picture that has no cancer and only healthy white lungs.......so he healed himself :)

(sorry for my weak english skills, not my native language)

Om !

- Aristotle
Old 08-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
Very nice job, then. But it is not so much what we imagine, but what meaning we attach to these imaginations,from my experience.
From that book of John Kehou "The subconscious can do anything" , there one of the chapters were a testimoni from a person that had suffered cancer (i think on the white lungs). So, this guy says, that for 2-3 months everyday he imagined how the cancer vanishes from him. He also used to imagine it on the picture from the scanner, he started imagining a picture that has no cancer and only healthy white lungs.......so he healed himself :)

(sorry for my weak english skills, not my native language)

Om !

Yes, you are right, you have to attach meaning to what you imagine, for your subconscious mind to "understand". I just found how powerful it's the subconscious mind, it's super powerful, after all, we are influenced by it every single moment.

That really sounds great, I too want to try certain things now that I know more about this power!

I used to feel very very tired and sleepy every single time I ate, now, I feel good, I thought that I was somehow sick but now I realized that it's all in the mind, I can eat without worrying that later on I am going to feel exhausted.

I too should read that book to learn more!!

No problem, English is not my native language either!
Old 08-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Yes, you are right, you have to attach meaning to what you imagine, for your subconscious mind to "understand". I just found how powerful it's the subconscious mind, it's super powerful, after all, we are influenced by it every single moment.

That really sounds great, I too want to try certain things now that I know more about this power!

I used to feel very very tired and sleepy every single time I ate, now, I feel good, I thought that I was somehow sick but now I realized that it's all in the mind, I can eat without worrying that later on I am going to feel exhausted.

I too should read that book to learn more!!

No problem, English is not my native language either!

Good thing you are out of depression. I have suffered it in the past, i never had energy to move freely and i felt my body very heavy, I know how terible is depression.

My advice is, keep healing it even though it seems vanished. Sometimes it might come back unexpectedly. Just a precaution :)
Be well !
Om!

- Aristotle
Old 08-02-2020, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
So I had this pain that started some months ago on my right feet, it was harder and harder for me to walk, so 3 days ago I decided to meditate and to try to focus my "healing" energy on that particular spot, I had no idea if this is going to work.

Yesterday the pain was lower, today the pain is even lower, it seems that from that day on, with every day, the pain is decreasing, maybe I have really found a way of healing by chance, I am going to try this again.

Just to be sure, this pain started almost 3 months ago and with every month, it was more and more painful until I just could not walk in a normal way, it used to hurt me every single day.
Very Good.Sometimes i'm pulling out my healer self and see him performing healing on the target spot.
And i think you did the right way.You focused on the healing energy and not on your doubts about if it's going to work or not.
Cool experience
Old 08-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:

Yes that does work - we are energy beings, healing light, power of the mind - keep at it...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 08-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Master

@lomax Nice, yes, I had no doubts, I just did it, and I was a little bit more confident because of my latest results, no more depression. I am wondering, have you bee able to see purple with your open eyes, I see flashes of purple from time to time and it feels like more and more energy flowing, something like that. So you actually see yourself healing a target spot? I just imagine healing energy flowing from my mind, it's very white, pure, gentle with the eyes and fluid, Jesus talked about the "living water" flowing from people, now I truly understand His words, it's energy!

@one-light I just discovered this!!

I was really afraid that I may be very sick, that pain appeared from nowhere, but now it's gone, I can stand on my right feet with no problem.

Now, I am planning something even greater, I will share with you all the results when the time is right!
Old 08-02-2020, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
@lomax Nice, yes, I had no doubts, I just did it, and I was a little bit more confident because of my latest results, no more depression. I am wondering, have you bee able to see purple with your open eyes, I see flashes of purple from time to time and it feels like more and more energy flowing, something like that.

@one-light
No purple light for me.It's a good sign that you're seeing this,cause it's a high vibrational colour.