Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 31-01-2020, 07:33 AM
Pathfinder
How should one deal with apathy ?

Hi all,
by 'apathy' , i mean lack of emotions and zero interest towards anything.It's not a depression. It is apathy. Just hanging there like a tree, doing nothing.

Hope you can share some useful information for healing...

Thanks in advance.
Om !
Old 31-01-2020, 08:55 AM
Knower
I'm fairly new in spirituality but I think this is more on the physical side imo than meta so a brain reset might even be enough. I'd personally suggest grounding yourself outside a bit (barefoot in the grass or dirt) in case it's foreign energy that is either causing it or sucking you dry of your own.

And then maybe listen to calming music and/or frequencies specifically catered to dealing with blocked emotions or negativity alongside brain healing ones. I suggest a few tabs open at once playing in a internet browser if you're on a computer listening. Decent headphones/headset works even better with them. :)

For example :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgLhOluMTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXnLKKN6WM

You can perhaps keep them in a moderately low volume and do what you normally would.

Hope things change for you very soon. Best of luck! :)
Oh and, Happy belated birthday! :P
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 31-01-2020, 09:05 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I'm fairly new in spirituality but I think this is more on the physical side imo than meta so a brain reset might even be enough. I'd personally suggest grounding yourself outside a bit (barefoot in the grass or dirt) in case it's foreign energy that is either causing it or sucking you dry of your own.

And then maybe listen to calming music and/or frequencies specifically catered to dealing with blocked emotions or negativity alongside brain healing ones. I suggest a few tabs open at once playing in a internet browser if you're on a computer listening. Decent headphones/headset works even better with them. :)

For example :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgLhOluMTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXnLKKN6WM

You can perhaps keep them in a moderately low volume and do what you normally would.

Hope things change for you very soon. Best of luck! :)
Oh and, Happy belated birthday! :P

Thank you very much !
Old 31-01-2020, 03:32 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
Hi all,
by 'apathy' , i mean lack of emotions and zero interest towards anything.It's not a depression. It is apathy. Just hanging there like a tree, doing nothing.

Hope you can share some useful information for healing...

Thanks in advance.
Om !

Try going for a walk in the countryside if you can or do something new.Try to break you're routine. that works for me.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Master
I experienced this state when my immune system crashed.It was horrible.
I think it's the result of energy drain.The best thing you can do is to eat healthy foods,and especially those with vitamins.(fruits and vegetables).
Old 08-02-2020, 12:41 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I experienced this state when my immune system crashed.It was horrible.
I think it's the result of energy drain.The best thing you can do is to eat healthy foods,and especially those with vitamins.(fruits and vegetables).

Yes there is a drain, mental I guess. I've got different herbs around me so i do a lot of tea, also i drink hot water+lemon juice - i recommend this to everyone, it is very good...

thanks for reply..

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. 🌱
- Aristotle
Old 08-02-2020, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Try going for a walk in the countryside if you can or do something new.Try to break you're routine. that works for me.

I try, but it doesn't work... thanks anyway

- Aristotle
Old 08-02-2020, 01:24 AM
Master

Frasier's recommendation:

Quote:
Move, change, do something! If it's a mistake, do something else!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8e6173e...f658695983/gif

I guess a hobby would help, or as a friend likes to suggest in such cases ... fall in love!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:22 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Frasier's recommendation:

I guess a hobby would help, or as a friend likes to suggest in such cases ... fall in love!

Nice advice, the falling in love I mean. : )

- Aristotle
Old 18-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Master
To be ok with your apathy, to appreciate your apathy, to come thus then to evermore greater allowed realisation, effortlessly along the natural path of least resistance that is of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. That is your ability to be do or have anything you so desire.

To relax into it and really giving your loving attention of the loving light of your consciousness and awareness. To simply maintain your awareness of it and allow, and realise evermore ongoingly the perfect unfoldment take place before your very awareness. To allow is to love. To love is to be who you truely are. It is the greatest healer of all healers. And it is who you truely are. Being and becoming evermore here and now.