Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Knower
Shadow man

My three year old keeps seeing a shadow man, he seems fearful of this man! He has seen him twice in the last two weeks! He describes him as a black man. The first time he saw him, was in my hallway playing ball with my mum! He stared at the doorway and then hid his face behind a ball he was carrying and said "man" "he waving at me". When I was told about this I assumed it could possibly have been a shadow on the wall so I ignored it. But then the other night my son was in bed and I was sitting at the end of his bed.. He suddenly started to stare past me and then his under his blanket.. I looked behind me and could see nothing? I asked what was wrong and he pointed over his duvet and stared again saying "man"... Now I'm obviously aware that spirits visit but what I don't like is the fact that my son is petrified when he see,s him?? What on earth is going on??
Old 22-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Ask your son how the man 'feels'.. try and understand what the energetic vibe the man is giving off is rather than what your son is feeling. Your son might say he feels scary because he is scared, or he might be scared because the man feels scary, it might be hard to tell... but knowing a bit more about the spirit won't hurt. Many shadow people aren't negative, they're just curious bleed-throughs from other dimensions and like to watch and learn from humans.

If it feels like it's becoming a problem and you don't want to put up with the spirit in your house then there are a number of things you can do. I know many people would recommend burning sage. You can also pray to whatever higher power you believe in for it to go and for protection of your house and son. If it's an attachment like an earthbound ghost then it might be more difficult.. if it's attached to a specific person then the best way to deal with that is to raise your vibrations through spiritual practices so that they can no longer be aware of you. If it's attached to something in the house then you need to cleanse that object or send it to the dump.

Whatever it is and whatever you decide to do though be aware of your fear. Try to keep your son calm. Any negative entity is attracted to negative emotions because it feeds them. Stay positive and you'll be okay. And of course, this is assuming it actually is negative. It perhaps may not be.
Old 22-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Ask your son how the man 'feels'.. try and understand what the energetic vibe the man is giving off is rather than what your son is feeling. Your son might say he feels scary because he is scared, or he might be scared because the man feels scary, it might be hard to tell... but knowing a bit more about the spirit won't hurt. Many shadow people aren't negative, they're just curious bleed-throughs from other dimensions and like to watch and learn from humans.

If it feels like it's becoming a problem and you don't want to put up with the spirit in your house then there are a number of things you can do. I know many people would recommend burning sage. You can also pray to whatever higher power you believe in for it to go and for protection of your house and son. If it's an attachment like an earthbound ghost then it might be more difficult.. if it's attached to a specific person then the best way to deal with that is to raise your vibrations through spiritual practices so that they can no longer be aware of you. If it's attached to something in the house then you need to cleanse that object or send it to the dump.

Whatever it is and whatever you decide to do though be aware of your fear. Try to keep your son calm. Any negative entity is attracted to negative emotions because it feeds them. Stay positive and you'll be okay. And of course, this is assuming it actually is negative. It perhaps may not be.

Thank your for your advise, i lost my father end of August suddenly so there has been a lot of negative energy I guess as in obvious sadness, first I thought that maybe it was my father visiting but then I know that my son would recognise him surely and not be scared!!! If it was my dad, could he be weak and so he can only manifest as a dark shadow and so he obviously isnt recognising him or is it simply not him and a shadow figure brought in from the negative energy within my home at the moment!!??!! I thought of burning sage also and will be getting some this weekend!! I just found it strange that all of a sudden my son has started seeing this.....??
Old 22-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Master

When you said the man waved at your son, I interpreted that as a friendly gesture. Fear is natural for seeing a stranger. Is there any psychic gifts that runs through your or your son's father's families?
Old 22-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
When you said the man waved at your son, I interpreted that as a friendly gesture. Fear is natural for seeing a stranger. Is there any psychic gifts that runs through your or your son's father's families?

Yes I also took the wave as a friendly gesture , but was confused by my sons reaction. Mine didn't start as early... I am a sensitive myself and usually pick up on these things but I guess I have closed shop for a while due to loosing my father.. I hear and see things constently, but as I said my brain is in overdrive at the moment so I guess I have put my barrier up without realising it..My family are very spiritual. My mum has become fearful of it and she has learnt to close it down. My aunt is a reiki healer. My ancestor were gypsy romanies and tea leaf readers in gold wagons etc... My sons fathers side are also gypsy.
Old 22-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Master

There you have it! Open yourself up again, and make your son feel comfortable. You will be able to discern if the spirit is friendly or not.
Old 22-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
There you have it! Open yourself up again, and make your son feel comfortable.

Lol I guess my son is a psycic!! I just don't want him to fear it and especially don't want anything negative attaching to him.. I can't see this spirit myself but I did feel fear when marley was looking at him... Let's just say a shudder went down my back!! I always look to strengthening my ability but it seems my boy has it and I hope he can deal with it better than us (my mother and I) lol ...I guess I best get my *** into brave mode x
Old 22-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Master

You can learn with your son. Set out on a new path together.
Old 22-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
There you have it! Open yourself up again, and make your son feel comfortable. You will be able to discern if the spirit is friendly or not.
As you can tell....we aren't the bravest of sensitives?? Hence why I have gone into worried mode lol
Old 22-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
You can learn with your son. Set out on a new path together.
Very true!! Thank you!! Do you feel I should use sage just incase it is negative or wait????