Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Sorry but I just don't get it .........

Read the words of Silver birch ........

Understand that the way of hunting was how a people survived. The Plains Indian a had deep spiritual connection with the buffalo because of this. Most early human spirituality was based in hunting gathering. Thus it was connected to the Earth and its life.

One must be careful of the Flintstone - Jetson Myth. Early Man Spirituality was not any less than Modern Western Spirituality. Both suit the needs of the culture they came from. One should not say one is "Better" than the other. Each suited cultural needs. We both know there are many cultures.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Actually no, I'm not mocking you at all, I'm actually feeling a lot of compassion for you right now and remembering the many times I have been utterly ignorant and short sighted myself and completely self-blinded it no matter how it was pointed out to me.

The evolution of consciousness is not a switch to suddenly be turned on and fully illuminated, it's a long slow learning process rift with many bumps an delays. And just when we make some progress it's only to the top of a little hill which gives us a clear view of the next one to be climbed still.
So I have tossed some things out for you to consider, not everyone agrees with you, it might interest you to know why others find holes in your logic, or perhaps not, that's entirely up to you.
I've learned a lot from discourse and often changed my way of thinking because someone effectively pointed out that it had holes in it and wasn't consistent with other things I was claiming/believing. When I could remove my egoic response and reaction from it I discovered I'd made statements I didn't actually believe once I'd analyzed it with clearer thinking.

Any attack was only a rebuttal of equal force to your comments made to me personally. I just didn't feel like being delicate, it didn't feel honest given your statements and would be disingenuous given your direct questions and accusations. Politeness leads to politeness and I do like to respond in kind, in this case you didn't extend it, so I didn't respond with it.

I suggest you re-read the posts. There was discourse on the subject matter. You and you alone resorted to the personal attacks, the mockery and spite.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Personal Attacks? Your on thin ice, careful. Best not to mention other forums here. Since when are my post aggressive and unreasonable? That sounds like a Judgement call, and judgement calls can be personal.

Kindly don't twist my words. As I clearly mentioned I was referring to that other forum of a spiritual nature, where the Administrator/owner asked you to leave due to your persistently aggressive and unreasonable posts, which were disrupting the forum.
All those posts are still there if anyone wants to verify the matter.

But like I said, lets stick to the subject matter of the thread shall we.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
I suggest you re-read the posts. There was discourse on the subject matter. You and you alone resorted to the personal attacks, the mockery and spite.

I'm glad you suggested re-reading the posts.
There it was page 3 - our first exchange, I was talking to someone else and you quoted me and attempted to tear my words apart and show me the error of my ways.
Didn't think I picked the fight, it's not like me, good to know it wasn't me who started this.

I'm guessing you are just having a bad day, since it looks like you jumped into a lot of conversations people were having with each other and quoted them and then expressed your opinion on them. You've pretty much have taken over the thread since page 3.

If you were needing extra attention today, you could have just asked politely or started a thread saying "Hey I need some attention today, I'm feeling out of sorts". There's a lot of love here in this forum, we'd happily fill you back up knightoffalbion. :)
Old 08-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Suspended
Quote:
There it was page 3 - our first exchange, I was talking to someone else and you quoted me and attempted to tear my words apart and show me the error of my ways.
Didn't think I picked the fight, it's not like me, good to know it wasn't me who started this.

I'm guessing you are just having a bad day, since it looks like you jumped into a lot of conversations people were having with each other and quoted them and then expressed your opinion on them. You've pretty much have taken over the thread since page 3.

If you were needing extra attention today, you could have just asked politely or started a thread saying "Hey I need some attention today, I'm feeling out of sorts". There's a lot of love here in this forum, we'd happily fill you back up knightoffalbion. :)

Thank You Crystal.

You posted wise words here. Good observations too. He picked a fight with me too. I responded more like Donald Trump

But like Donald said: "That is the way I am." Please understand I also was just trying to present a point of view on our interesting topic. Our friend responded to me that way he did to you. I liked what your are saying here.

On the internet I tend to be to much of a Warrior with Bullies. I hope I did not offend anyone to much. As I said before, I was only singling out a way of posting, not someones genetic heritage. Or making racial remarks. Or making blanket accusations
Old 08-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Kindly don't twist my words. As I clearly mentioned I was referring to that other forum of a spiritual nature, where the Administrator/owner asked you to leave due to your persistently aggressive and unreasonable posts, which were disrupting the forum.
All those posts are still there if anyone wants to verify the matter.

But like I said, lets stick to the subject matter of the thread shall we.

One can PM Me for the links to the full truth. Continuing to Repeat posts about what I may have done in other forums is bullying me. You think you "got me" on that one.

Then let us debate with out bring up what a member said in other forums, or what is said in them. Talking about what is said in other forums is about Off Topic as one can get.

If you say I am ignorant about something mentioned in a post, that is fine and is on the topic as well. When I said your a bit spiritually ignorant, it is still within the parameters of the topic.

Last edited by Thunder Bow : 09-08-2015 at 12:51 AM.
Old 08-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Master

Quote:

This is a forum. You post, others reply. That's how it works.

Post 36 - Personal abuse
Post 41 - Personal abuse
Post 49 - Personal abuse
Post 64 - Personal abuse

And that one post 74 has an unnecessary sarcastic and mocking tone to it.

The fact that you have to resort to spiteful, personal attacks only shows the weakness of your argument.

If you and Thunder Bow have any issues maybe we should take the matter to the Administrator for adjudication on rule violation.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank You Crystal.

You posted wise words here. Good observations too. He picked a fight with me too. I responded more like Donald Trump

But like Donald said: "That is the way I am." Please understand I also was just trying to present a point of view on our interesting topic. Our friend responded to me that way he did to you. I liked what your are saying here.

On the internet I tend to be to much of a Warrior with Bullies. I hope I did not offend anyone to much. As I said before, I was only singling out a way of posting, not someones genetic heritage. Or making racial remarks. Or making blanket accusations

Bully? In case you need reminding you were shown the door from that other forum for persistently harassing and bullying that other member.

You clearly did make racial slurs. It's there for all to see.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:50 PM
Master

Quote:
This guy is very Arrogant as most Biligana are. They invaded our world, killed almost every living being, then come and tell us that our Spirituality is wrong. Now this one comes along and tell us that killing any animal is wrong! What Gall !

Just a reminder

Old 08-08-2015, 11:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Bully? In case you need reminding you were shown the door from that other forum for persistently harassing and bullying that other member.

You clearly did make racial slurs. It's there for all to see.

I did here in this forum? better copy past them in your next reply. I like to see your interpretations.

You don't give up on the other forum do you? Anyone can PM me for the links. Best to drop this, because the moderators here, don't allow mentions of other forums here. What you doing here is a form of bullying. Please stop. I like debating with you with very much, and we can learn much. You said lets stay on topic. So lets drop the accusations and bullying attempting. And let us debate.
Closed Thread