Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 17-04-2019, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
For me it’s normal, but intriguing but then I’m open to possibilities that fit my focus and view of potential.

Your focus is women at this time? Probably strong woman who match your strong maleness you’ve worked hard to build.
I actually appreciate strong girls because they are out there breaking the mould. They have a hard time doing it because people think having a strong physique is 'masculine'. Now days girls are just exploding the whole 'lady-like' shackles, and I just love anything that is completely rebellious. It is a hard life for these strong girls because people tell them 'you look too much like a man', when in fact, they just have a well developed musculature. I guess I'm into it because these girls are 'the underdogs' who society want to tie to 'lady-like' - and they just go out and an do more looking like this:
Old 17-04-2019, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I actually appreciate strong girls because they are out there breaking the mould. They have a hard time doing it because people think having a strong physique is 'masculine'. Now days girls are just exploding the whole 'lady-like' shackles, and I just love anything that is completely rebellious. It is a hard life for these strong girls because people tell them 'you look too much like a man', when in fact, they just have a well developed musculature. I guess I'm into it because these girls are 'the underdogs' who society want to tie to 'lady-like' - and they just go out and an do more looking like this:
Yeah that would fit.

It’s seems to be all a part of woman breaking free, getting stronger, taking charge of themselves.

Empowerment to the max..

Interestingly I’m a strong woman but not in physique. I can hear my back ground thoughts telling me to go to gym and get strong this way.

I did a hill climb up a fairly vertical ridge today. Hit the top and took in the view. Did some salutes to the sun. Held the plank for a period of time then ascended down again briskly, almost to a jog.

Still the back ground thoughts say. Gym and strength training!

I’d post a picture of the view if I knew how????

https://i.imgur.com/EIDK4N0_d.jpg?ma...elity=me dium

Last edited by JustBe : 17-04-2019 at 05:07 AM.
Old 17-04-2019, 03:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It is amazing, but only because of how common it is that people do what was said to be impossible. Just like one man ran the 4 minute mile, amazing? Or is it amazing the everyone runs a 4 minute mile now? They said women cannot do this or that, then comes Stephi Cohan to destroy those perceived limitations. They used to say women cannot beat men, so what is going on when ultra-marathon runner Courtney Dauwalters beats the male in second place by 10 whole hours? Why am I talking so much about women? Freudian slip?

my reaaons why its a big deal today.

what i see is a big deal is how he understands why so many people have mental problems today and how simple it is to fix and understand. how as he states you can get high off your own supply rather than people wiping themselves out from drugs. how its possible to get what people of all traditions typically never achieve with some basic understanding and simple system.

the 26 world records is proof that at least for him his system works. the real question is does it work for other people? and if so. how effective? and for how many?

i have listened to i dont know how many people, masters, avatars, and so on. lived with for a short while doing some construction work. visit with to meditate and listen to. only one had a basic understanding of what is going on with the system as one develops. this gentleman clearly understands the human system and what is going on in the development. so i give him high marks on that. being one of only two that has a sense of it. but again. what still really matters is if it works for other people or not.

im waiting to get home to try it out. what he is saying makes perfect sense based on my experience. shocking the system and so on. but again. im going to test it for myself.

hopefully in the future it will be no big deal. cause everybody finds peace, joy, and so on naturally.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-04-2019, 03:57 AM
Deactivated Account
as part of my practice during my kundalini process. i would run and do sprints. then run into the ocean to shock my system from the cold water. it felt like it was activating things for me. gonna start doing it again after listening to this guy.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 17-04-2019, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
as part of my practice during my kundalini process. i would run and do sprints. then run into the ocean to shock my system from the cold water. it felt like it was activating things for me. gonna start doing it again after listening to this guy.

A friend of mine watching this video with me said he can’t do cold showers. The thought of it made him shudder. He kinda showed me a ‘real aversion’. In this view I suggested he give it a go! I activated something in him. A while later on he bought up s memory where by as a young child he wasn’t a good swimmer. Mainly because the water was so cold and he felt so uncomfortable, he couldn’t focus on instructions to delve into the motions of swimming and breathing as one. What then transpired was, his idea he wasn’t as good as others. This brought up old feelings and a story which seemed to serve a shift in him.

Every time I watch this guy I breath deep. It’s like a natural reaction in me. Lol
Old 17-04-2019, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
my reaaons why its a big deal today.

what i see is a big deal is how he understands why so many people have mental problems today and how simple it is to fix and understand. how as he states you can get high off your own supply rather than people wiping themselves out from drugs. how its possible to get what people of all traditions typically never achieve with some basic understanding and simple system.

the 26 world records is proof that at least for him his system works. the real question is does it work for other people? and if so. how effective? and for how many?

I think it would work for anyone, but Hoff has a lifetime practice behind him, so it could be hard to reach his skill level, But maybe not. Maybe just put full effort in and very quickly go past him.

I don't care about it, but personally, I barely feel the cold - I just get hot when temperature goes above 20 C... hahaha, but I have my thing to be limitless. I don't know when my deadlift limit lies and whatever I do today, I do better tomorrow. I also go to mind to make it work, and so far, I have not failed an 'attempt'. I have failed lifts due to technical mishaps, but everytime I 'attempt' a max pull, it comes off the ground. That's where I put my 'without limitation', never know what I 'can' do... and I think everyone should have something like that... something which has no known boundaries and is without limiting beliefs. I just walk up to that bar, focus the fullness of the mind on what I do now, strain with every fibre, and the thing starts to move. Of course, I do a few months of training to make it happen, but if I put everything in place, the conditions will eventuate with me lifting that bar.

Quote:
i have listened to i dont know how many people, masters, avatars, and so on. lived with for a short while doing some construction work. visit with to meditate and listen to. only one had a basic understanding of what is going on with the system as one develops. this gentleman clearly understands the human system and what is going on in the development. so i give him high marks on that. being one of only two that has a sense of it. but again. what still really matters is if it works for other people or not.

im waiting to get home to try it out. what he is saying makes perfect sense based on my experience. shocking the system and so on. but again. im going to test it for myself.

hopefully in the future it will be no big deal. cause everybody finds peace, joy, and so on naturally.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think it would work for anyone, but Hoff has a lifetime practice behind him, so it could be hard to reach his skill level, But maybe not. Maybe just put full effort in and very quickly go past him.

I don't care about it, but personally, I barely feel the cold - I just get hot when temperature goes above 20 C... hahaha, but I have my thing to be limitless. I don't know when my deadlift limit lies and whatever I do today, I do better tomorrow. I also go to mind to make it work, and so far, I have not failed an 'attempt'. I have failed lifts due to technical mishaps, but everytime I 'attempt' a max pull, it comes off the ground. That's where I put my 'without limitation', never know what I 'can' do... and I think everyone should have something like that... something which has no known boundaries and is without limiting beliefs. I just walk up to that bar, focus the fullness of the mind on what I do now, strain with every fibre, and the thing starts to move. Of course, I do a few months of training to make it happen, but if I put everything in place, the conditions will eventuate with me lifting that bar.

i don't care about it in those ways either. and im not good with the cold like you are. i was thinking in terms of bliss and silence. i know what worked for me but the meat of what i did wasn't something i could pass on. going into trances feeling my way from inside. so other than myself sorts useless. this gentleman may have sometbing usefull for many people. in reguards to the mind and joy.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 18-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account
my gift is in feeling the energetic body. i wish to state that to make some sense of why i comminicate the way i do about my test of the gentlemans breathing exercise.

ok. for starters let me say i have done various breathing exercises. and although i never felt better results than this test i plan to continue my other breathing exercises going forward.

why do i say this one tops them all based on my tests?

its simply much more refined in that the exercise moves the energy right up against the obstuctions every time in a smooth manner. then holds it there long enough for the benefit of expansive development. then again longer when the breath is held. right where you want it around the crown and head. but not neglecting everything below from the way it starts from the stomach to the chest and then up to the head. again holding the breath holds the pressure right up against the obstructions. so holding it longer holds it longer right where you want it. but without holding it still does plenty.

all right, so this is just my personal experince of what i feel and how i see it as very effective. to be clear. dont know how it is for anyone else. but i would bet a good investment of one's time for most everybody wishing to spiritualy progress.

my plan is to do this daily. once or twice a day depending upon available time. its smoother and less ill effects or perhaps none compared to others i have done or continue to do. as far as i can tell so far for me. which is only a test run.

this or something similiar. other breathing exercises(pranayama) in conjunction with meditation is for serious people looking for serious results. i would and do put the synergistic effect of doing these two basic things above all else. then as extracurricular mental stragies may play a role from time to time. my view. for others it seems mental strategies play a larger role. warranted or not. i dont know?

so thats my thoughts on my little test run. looking forward to seeing how this goes as time goes on. could be impressive.

my personal routine including this.

1. meditation
2. this new breathing exercise
3. continueing previous pranayama i have heen doing.
4. running on my days off in conjunction with pranayama. as i have been doing for some time.
5. shocking my system by running into the ocean after i run.
6. after showering turning the water as cold as it will get to shock the system.

obstructions for those that may not know. development is about and only about in the big picture moving past ones obstructions. clearing through and moving past where one is to where one is going. simply one becomes larger and larger and the energies become subtler and subtler. my view. from my experince. to each their own if you see it differently. and that is ok. what matters is up to the person. my opinion is just that. an opinion.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 19-04-2019, 01:03 AM
Deactivated Account
link to his breathing exercise.

https://youtu.be/nzCaZQqAs9I

Wherever I May Roam
Old 19-04-2019, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
link to his breathing exercise.

https://youtu.be/nzCaZQqAs9I

I get most of my breathing technique through bracing for heavy lifts. We think about 360 degree expansion rather than breathing into the belly. Breath into the belly, sides and lower back is more like it. Recently I did a fitness assessment and the bloke running the test said I have one of the most powerful lung results he has ever seen.

Hoff has done full length interviews with Joe Rogan and Russel Brand on you tube if ever you have the time to watch/listen.