Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Suspended
Guide
Is this eternity now?

Is it true that I will go on endlessly?
Old 25-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Master

What is the I that is asking?

Peace.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Master
In one form or an other, yes
Old 16-04-2019, 10:45 PM
Suspended

Dreaming while sleeping can be as real as what we are doing while we are "awake".

In both we seem to be awake.
Old 19-04-2019, 01:01 AM
Pathfinder
I don't know about a trillion years from now, but the sunset outside looked quite beautiful. And now to continue the mission...
Old 19-04-2019, 01:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
This-you no. The inner-sleeping-you yes.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla

Yes, eternity is now. It is not something that begins at a future time or else it would not be eternity. Eternity is forever and so it is something that perpetually exists.

Eternity is every yesterday, every today and every tomorrow. It is a truth of life that we "wake up" to and once you "wake up" it means that you have remembered.

What did you remember? That life is eternal, and that this lifetime is not your first one (and will not be your last).

Exactly as human life is born, lives for a time and then dies the universe is the same design. It has a beginning, plays out across a massive span of time and then ends.

We are now living at the end.

But, the end of this lifetime is only the end of this lifetime. After it is destroyed, it begins again.

Two things humans use to try to tell themselves through their amnesia (lol!):

This is the song that never ends
Yes, it goes on and on my friends
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends...

Pete and repeat were in a boat. Pete falls out. Who's left? Repeat. Pete and repeat were in a boat. Pete falls out. Who's left? Repeat. Pete and repeat are in a boat...

The idea is for humanity on the whole to get life right and choose eternal salvation but humanity always gets life wrong and so we end up with eternal destruction and eternal darkness.

However, there is an instance - but it only exists in potential - of the universe being all light (no darkness). Yes, there is a scriptural reference to a universe made of light (where there are no suns). It's in Revelation 22 somewhere.

Any more questions, let me know.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Suspended

I am nervous that this is eternity now. I have some injuries that I cannot overcome, and I am nervous I'm going the wrong way.

I hold confidence in my dreams, and that I am in "the realm of the first life".

I think I would cry for a long time if I could not have my heaven after all I've been through, and It's not over.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Earl
I am nervous that this is eternity now. I have some injuries that I cannot overcome, and I am nervous I'm going the wrong way.

I hold confidence in my dreams, and that I am in "the realm of the first life".

I think I would cry for a long time if I could not have my heaven after all I've been through, and It's not over.

I feel this way too.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Master
Hello,

There seems two questions posed.

(1) Is eternity now?

(2) Will I go on for eternity?

The first question in my view is now is of the continuance of life and/or that which manifests and forms creation. Now is only the passing moments. What is happening now adds and forms what will be, building off of what was. All flowing together.

I as this person am temporary as this person, with in the continuing flow of life.
This individual will no longer be when this present life is over.
As that which gives me life and all life, I call it Spirit, will go on. Perhaps taking another life here or continuing in another realm (for lack of better word). This is what I can put together at present.

My continuing in spirit form has yet to be, for Now living as this human form.

I am here. What comes to me is don't waste the time here hoping to be there. There is a lot to experience here and I might miss out on the fun.
If this life or lives be not only personal development, but also Spirit to experience, then being here Now seems to be where it is at and opportunities presented.

Do the best one can do at present.
The rest will come in due time.

Just some thoughts on this.