Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 12-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
My prayers were not childish and unrealistic wishes one would ask a genie, but rather aimed towards my personal future which I've been extremely concerned about (and still do). My god used to be the supreme creator of the universe, aka the god of Christianity. So if not even he is willing to help me what makes you think Thor for example would? All my years of a personal relationship with the supposed one true God who is the ultimate source of love turned out to be a backstabbing and treacherous one, so therefore I have no interest in any other gods unless one of them is capable of proving to me they are worth earning my trust. Should they exist of course.

Khmm... Well, I don't want to rile up Christians, but I don't believe their god is real either. At least not in the form that people imagine it. The Elohim, as a collective of gods, are, as is the Holy Spirit, but really these are just rehashed versions of much more ancient deities from the middle east. The Elohim are the gods of Sumer and the Holy Spirit is the Goddess Ishtar. That's my view anyway, though I expect few would agree with me.

I was saved by a Goddess when I was in big trouble and she also visited others on my behalf, so I personally don't doubt her existence, but it's not like I have a photo of us chilling together, hanging on my wall. There really is no empirical proof that higher-dimensional beings exist. They do reach into our reality from time-to-time, but they stay well out of it in general and are thus not detectable by traditional means. However, you can't mistake the (astral) light, the energy and the physical touch as well the healing effect such an encounter has on people.
Old 13-03-2019, 09:29 PM
Suspended
I also do not understand that a father does not immediately help his children, good or not good karma, faith or no faith, there are indeed other ways to learn our lessons.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsun
Bigger problem is, that as I wrote after my first post is that, when praying, after that I feel the energy
of the prayer staying in the mind and it is driving me like anxiety or similar.
Just makes me feel baad, shouldnt be like that.
Thanks for your comment.
Hi, Sorry late to the thread.
You don't know me from Adam.
But, I will tell you the truth...God hears everything in that little head of yours.

Now, if you are feeling bad about anything...it would be because you did something wrong or think you
did something wrong....which do you think it is?
I say this because some people could pray for $$, sex, fame...and then because of their own ideas...feel bad for asking, see?
Yet...there is NO harm in asking for any of those...with all of God's riches and ALL of His love for you ...
and being your Creator/Father/Mother...He wants you to ask Him...that is actually a form
of acknowledging Him...you didn't ask anyone else!
You ask HIM...He loves when you rely on Him. Loves it.

What He doesn't love is you feeling bad.
Do you know why that is? Many do not.
It is because when you feel bad (angry, jealous, fearful, prideful, guilt..)...your attention, your love, your focus is not on Him.

Ever pet a horse or a dog that shies away from you? How did that feel?
That is what we do when we are distracted or ashamed and don't accept
God's Love.
Ask away...feel free and happy afterwards! Why? Well...
You don't have to be Christian to hear John's words..."This is the confidence we have when approaching God -
that if we ask anything according to his will,

he hears us. And if we know that he hears us -
whatever we ask- we know that we have what we asked of him."
-1st letter from John 5:14

And what is God's Will?...all that good for us...success, abundance, happiness..
His Will is not that He protect us while robbing a bank..see?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2019, 11:28 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Khmm... Well, I don't want to rile up Christians, but I don't believe their god is real either. At least not in the form that people imagine it.

Christian translation of word God = Supreme Divine Deity

God = LOVE

God = LIGHT

I can see how you have a problem with Christian God.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Christian translation of word God = Supreme Divine Deity
God = LOVE
God = LIGHT
I can see how you have a problem with Christian God.

If equations work backwards, too...then a person wouldn't believe in love or light either...as I see it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2019, 08:25 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
If equations work backwards, too...then a person wouldn't believe in love or light either...as I see it.

Words and religion and equations can be tricky forms of communicating.
Old 16-03-2019, 04:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, Sorry late to the thread.
You don't know me from Adam.
But, I will tell you the truth...God hears everything in that little head of yours.

Now, if you are feeling bad about anything...it would be because you did something wrong or think you
did something wrong....which do you think it is?
I say this because some people could pray for $$, sex, fame...and then because of their own ideas...feel bad for asking, see?
Yet...there is NO harm in asking for any of those...with all of God's riches and ALL of His love for you ...
and being your Creator/Father/Mother...He wants you to ask Him...that is actually a form
of acknowledging Him...you didn't ask anyone else!
You ask HIM...He loves when you rely on Him. Loves it.

What He doesn't love is you feeling bad.
Do you know why that is? Many do not.
It is because when you feel bad (angry, jealous, fearful, prideful, guilt..)...your attention, your love, your focus is not on Him.

Ever pet a horse or a dog that shies away from you? How did that feel?
That is what we do when we are distracted or ashamed and don't accept
God's Love.
Ask away...feel free and happy afterwards! Why? Well...
You don't have to be Christian to hear John's words..."This is the confidence we have when approaching God -
that if we ask anything according to his will,

he hears us. And if we know that he hears us -
whatever we ask- we know that we have what we asked of him."
-1st letter from John 5:14

And what is God's Will?...all that good for us...success, abundance, happiness..
His Will is not that He protect us while robbing a bank..see?

Hi,
now, that i think, many times while prayin i am in an emotion of fear.It is because i have a particular sufferig...Well, thanks for your words, i will think about. :)
Old 16-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Not true. God is split into multitudes of persona and personalities. The unity behind all these beings is so vast and unconditional that it hardly affects anyone at all. IMO.

God's unity is like the universe. Gods are like the galaxies that populate the universe. It makes a difference which God you are communicating with.

hello Honza, I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion that there are a myriad of Gods. What experiences and realisations have you had with at least some of these Gods, how have they helped you and how can I get to know if these Gods?
Old 16-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsun
I think for some reason, my prayers to God just are not heard. Do you think it is possible? What to do ?
If we pray within the Will of God, then it will definitely happen. You see, the best ever prayer is simply to ask that Gods Will be done and be confident that God is sovereign over all events. And when you have prayed this, be thankful for everything that has happened and will happen, because the Soverign God definitely knows better than we do.

Then you can ask nightly that He shows you what He wants you to do, and that you want to be a part of it. It is possible that a person can walk outside the Creators Will and this Universe works on balance. If a person walks outside the Will of God; this affects the balance of the Universe and that means that person must be eradicated. This is the law of balance which the Creator created and will not impinge.
Old 16-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
hello Honza, I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion that there are a myriad of Gods. What experiences and realisations have you had with at least some of these Gods, how have they helped you and how can I get to know if these Gods?

Hello There,

I'm thinking of all the Gods known to the Human Race. From the Greek Gods to the Norse Gods and Hindu Gods and so on. One God is split into numerous personas.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.