Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 17-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Pathfinder
Question -= Looking for money spell bottle tips -=

Hi,

I am doing money spell bottle and would like to know is someone has done one and if so with what effect. Which ingredients did you use? Did that bring you lots of money? ta
Old 19-01-2017, 01:58 AM
Master

I've not done a money bottle spell, I usually use candle magic for money spells.
If you google "what are the best herbs to draw money to you" you will be given a number of places to go and then you can choose the herbs you want to use. A popular one is cinnamon.
Old 21-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Seeker
Here’s the recipe I gave a client in a money jar. Variations are found all over the net. She says it has really helped. Change and make you own as you’d like ;)
A mason Jar
A green (dark if you can) small candle
Honey
A dollar coin
5 quarters
5 cinnamon sticks
5 cloves
5 whole allspice
5 seeds (corn, sesame)
On a small piece of paper I used gold colored with a green pen write
Herbs and Coins,
And Seeds of growth
Work in my life, my wealth grow
Place honey on the bottom of jar place coin and herbs in as well. Close the jar and place somewhere not forgettable, place the green candle on top and burn when possible. Place wallet nearby when home.
Old 21-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Master
As someone who needs to keep her practice on the down-low, I went with something much simpler and discreet. It's a jar spell I found that I think is pretty effective. I've used it on a friend to help him acquire money for his needs, and now he's more comfortable than he's been in years.

All you need is:
- A piece of paper
- A bottle/jar with lid
- A green writing instrument
- Seven coins
- Bay leaf

1) Write your money need upon the paper and drop it into the jar. I find this spell is most effective when you direct its energy upon a singular need, rather than just saying "I want money."

2) Take the coins into your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each coin drops into the jar, envision it multiplying by great amounts, and speak the following for each coin:

Towards this wish the money grows,
By leaps and bounds it overflows.
Coins that jingle,
Coins that shine,
Come to me now, for you are mine.

3) Write your name upon the bay leaf (or the name of the subject) and drop it into the jar. Put the lid on and place the jar where you will see it every day.

4) Add a few bills or coins each day, envisioning them multiplying as you do.

5) Once money is obtained, remove and destroy the paper and bay leaf however you prefer.

Old 24-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Master
I have a change jar and I fill it up. That might be more about 'change' then money. I did fill one and it took years, but it was stolen. I knew that money was not to spend and I didn't really know what to do with it.

One time I did have a money concern. I needed a stable income of a set amount. I gave away that much money and it was a lot to part with but I get it back every month. I did have help to do this spell but I never would have done it on my own without a lot of coaxing..The universe was specific about what was needed. It did work. That is something to think about.

Another time when I was ignorant about magic, I found a spell in a book at the library and I did it. I couldn't tell you what it was, but it was simple. I didn't believe in it but I had negative cash flow problems so I tried it and it worked almost immediately.

The principal that I live by is 'money flows' you have to let it flow and not block it. That means not to hoard or be stingy but to to spend freely to the best of your ability. This does not mean going into debt but trusting in the principal that you will have what you need and not blocking the flow. You block the flow by not releasing what needs to be released.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Pathfinder
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
As someone who needs to keep her practice on the down-low, I went with something much simpler and discreet. It's a jar spell I found that I think is pretty effective. I've used it on a friend to help him acquire money for his needs, and now he's more comfortable than he's been in years.

All you need is:
- A piece of paper
- A bottle/jar with lid
- A green writing instrument
- Seven coins
- Bay leaf

1) Write your money need upon the paper and drop it into the jar. I find this spell is most effective when you direct its energy upon a singular need, rather than just saying "I want money."

2) Take the coins into your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each coin drops into the jar, envision it multiplying by great amounts, and speak the following for each coin:

Towards this wish the money grows,
By leaps and bounds it overflows.
Coins that jingle,
Coins that shine,
Come to me now, for you are mine.

3) Write your name upon the bay leaf (or the name of the subject) and drop it into the jar. Put the lid on and place the jar where you will see it every day.

4) Add a few bills or coins each day, envisioning them multiplying as you do.

5) Once money is obtained, remove and destroy the paper and bay leaf however you prefer.

That is qutie a big spell Evaah. Is there more simple one please?

fun art, muisc, literature - Support me on Patreon –
Old 21-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Lepus

Hello

Evaah's jar spell sounds simple and effective. Give it a try! I also liked Patricia's. Both being a jar money spell as you requested.

Lepus