Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-12-2010, 11:34 PM
shaya48

Guidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Edit thread title: Gut instinct = GUIDE from angels?

Are gut instincts your angels trying to guide you?

I'm in the middle of a career change and every career I attempt to pursue, I get a bad feeling about it. And, if I choose to pursue a certain career, a month of so later I'll start thinking that's the wrong thing to do. I feel like I'm meant to do something; I just don't know what.

Am I missing something? I'm trying to pursue my mission in life but I have no idea what it is...but I need to choose something, soon, b/c it's been 3yrs since I made a career change and time is wastin' away. I've grown, spiritually, but my bank acct is depleted, I'm unemployed and I feel good talent is going to waste. Yes, I think I'm quite fabulous and have a lot to offer to the world--I just need guidance. My gut tells me what not to do and I've yet to think of something and be 100% that's what I'm meant to do. It's always a tad wishy-washy and I think, "Eh...I can try this."

Thanks!

Hi Artistic Athlete

Our spiritual guides, are our best friends, they try very hard to give us certain signs, feelings, smells, voices, that will help us, but they do not interfere with our free will anc choices.

With your work, and where your work is concerned, i feel it may not be what you want to do yourself, and not so much what you believe your guides are telling you not to do.

If you feel bad about every career job, you wish to try then it is your own feelings that get in the way, we are presented with new opportunites all the time, it is up to us if we choose to act upon certain new opportunites, it is what we choose that leads us to other things, and i would say if your bank balance is going down then you just need to follow what you feel you need to do that is in reality the right thing to do,

In time you will learn to trust what You are feeling and not so much your own fears, your guides stand back and let you learn a certain way if you are meant to in other words, what you are learning now is to stop fighting with your gut and your thoughts which is stopping you from progressing in any direction,

We all learn from the experiences we have, and choose to have, it will be the same for you with work, eventually we are shown the way to our true purpose here so i woudnt worry so much about anything the process of life will always bring us to what we are meant to be doing and how we are meant to be, and you will see that when you look back at why you chose to do certain things over others.

I always trust my gut feelings, over anything, but i have learned to know why over the years of going against it, but that is how i had to learn, your guides as i have said dont interfere with how you are meant to learn certain things in your life, your gut feelings when you dont doubt what you feel are your soul truth, which is your guides, they will come through very strong at times to warn us, steer us away from something, steer us to something, whatever but it is up to us what we do with those feelings, we can ignore them, or follow through, i have learned to trust my gut feelings as i have said, from ignoring them with certain things, but my guides have respected my choice because they know i have had to learn a valuable lesson in my own way its all about trust and learning to trust without fear or doubt.

We have our own common sense to use,(and a mind of our own so maybe you should start to trust that also, and just know whatever you do will lead you into a new experience because at the time you choose that it is right for you.

Hope that has helped our guides do a great job of guiding us in the best way they can according to universal law, the rest is up to us they dont live our life for us but they do know all the challenges and tribulations of life we face here on this earth plane as they have lived here before on this earth plane, i give so much thanks to them because they are my best friends, they love us unconditionaly, they help us whenever they can, they support us and guide us as much as they can and as much as we we listen it is always our choice to act on our feelings or not.

Love and light shaya