Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Coming2

Personally, I feel that it is important to speak things out loud and into existence. When I speak out loud to Rowena I feel I am giving meaning and power to what I say. Of course, that does not mean that speaking to your Guide or Guardians in your mind has any less power. I usually keep a running dialogue going all day long. I cant always bust out in conversation when I am surrounded by other people but then again I usually need quiet time to really be able to "hear" their responses to me.

JMO...

Peace
Old 24-12-2010, 12:08 AM
perpoll

I've asked question verbally and through thoughts. Both had been answer.
My first question was "I wonder if it will shine even if it's covered with clouds".
2nd question was "how do you make those clouds images appear in the sky".

When I took a picture of that last cloud. (sorry, it wasn't blinking).

I'm glad that both had been answered but it still makes me wonder how they do that.

Last edited by perpoll : 24-12-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Old 26-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Snapdragon

writing is very powerful, but speaking or thinking works as well, direct your thoughts though, to be more effective
Old 26-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Do you have to talk out loud to your angels/guides to get help, or can you just think certain thoughts/conversations with them?

I've heard that you get more help if your verbalize something, but if I'm at home with other people...I don't want to sound like a weirdo if they hear me talking to someone; b/c they know I'm in my room alone. Lol.

Sometimes i think that... they only hear what your heart says, when you put out the feeling behind words, at least in my experience, they do not always understand english, they understand what our feelings are sending out. Thus if you say something with no feeling, without meaning it, they won't hear you.
Communication is more than just words, with them. That is why they can usually hear what is in our mind, because often times, we have intense feelings accompanied behind our thoughts. It goes by what is in your soul. For example, I have communicated to them, by simply eye contact.
For some people, it helps them to send out the feeling and what they are directing to the spirits, by vocalizing it out loud. For me I find it easier to connect and direct my feelings and wants to them, in my mind. I find talking out loud, does not give me the ability as much, to feel what is portrayed behind my words.

To do with this, I also found that sometimes our feelings betray our words. So we may be telling them something completely opposite. If we are sad, for example, and our words lie, and state we are happy - our spirit guides will pick up on our true feeling.