Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Experiencer

Crystals for truth

I need a fast solution. I believe a group of people aren't telling truth. I could lose my job because of this. Any crystals that will compel people to tell the truth? I have a blue lace agate stone and black tourmaline if they help at all.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Crystals aren't magic wands or items to bewitch people with. It'd be black magic if you could control and influence other people. Crystals don't do that.
Find another means to sort it. Talk to the boss for instance. And calm down. Getting stressed out never helps, nor will it help you to see clearly.
Best of luck!
Old 19-05-2019, 11:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Crystals aren't magic wands or items to bewitch people with. It'd be black magic if you could control and influence other people. Crystals don't do that.
Find another means to sort it. Talk to the boss for instance. And calm down. Getting stressed out never helps, nor will it help you to see clearly.
Best of luck!
Hmm another means to sort it...it's me against a group of people in power.

Thanks for the luck!
Old 19-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Master
Yes, but that doesn't mean there's no other choice. Crystals cannot do the job. I think you have to make a decision yourself. Maybe it's a sign you have to move to another job. Maybe you have to have a good conversation with the boss, tell them how you feel and so on. Look for solutions as opposed to focusing on what is not possible as it seems you feel nothing is possible. There is always a choice, something you can do. And yes, sometimes that is walking away.
But only you can know that, but then it works best if you stop focusing on the block you see.
Old 24-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Pathfinder
Amethyst helps with intuition. Let your mind discover the most probable facts and act on those, seeing how people respond.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 24-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Master
Hello.

Crystals don't force others to behave the way you want. The best you can do with crystals is to use them on yourself to help you cope with the situation emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. The physical action is up to you. Even if you go down the path of black magic, you still have to do the physical work. There is nothing I'm aware of that'll do all the work for you so in the end, you have to do something.

All magic, crystals and such do is give you an edge towards solving a situation.

If you choose to speak to your boss, I suggest you log everything that happens to you which you consider is a lie. Maybe what you call a lie might be miscommunication instead which is fairly common in life.

Blessings to you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)