Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Knower

Is a demon trying to attack me?

This morning I was having a dream and in it this 'serial killer' came up on the news saying he had me tied down, when he really didn't I was walking around doing what I wanted, then I woke up, moved about a bit and then all of a sudden my body froze, I could only move my toes to try and snap out of it, I began to sit up, fighting it and my head was shaking from side to side a lot. Eventually I did snap out of it. I have had a few occasions where I have woken up, moved about a bit and then my body has really tried to go into a state of not being able to move. This first happened after sleeping listening to the 963hz - activate your pineal gland, when I was frozen I heard an emanating sound and felt immense energy in my forehead, since then every so often I have these strange experiences.
I don't believe it is sleep paralysis as I move about before going into this trance like mode and also I have never seen an entity, let alone a scary one.
They aren't overly pleasant experiences and if anyone could shed some light ill be so grateful :)
Old 30-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Master

Sleep paralysis has many forms... you can full wake up and in a matter of few seconds you can find yourself sleeping once again, being trapped in your own body, even more, you can find yourself in between states, when you are almost close to wake up but not yet awake.There's also the negative side caused by the fear of it, you can experience some crazy things.Not just once I had the feeling that there was someone in my room but when I fully wake up I noticed that my mind thought that my own close were a real person... you see, it's everything a creation of the mind but there are some things that go beyond the human mind.

Now, I don't know if there is a connection between the sound of 963hz, maybe listening to this sound kept your mind in an awake state, it may happen.

Many entities ( real entities ) tried to hurt me in my dreams, I died many times in my dreams, to be honest with you, every single time I was in danger, in my dreams, I called for Jesus Christ and He saved me... Try to not let yourself affected by these nightmares, they have control over you if you give them this control..
Old 03-05-2019, 07:57 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
This morning I was having a dream and in it this 'serial killer' came up on the news saying he had me tied down, when he really didn't I was walking around doing what I wanted, then I woke up, moved about a bit and then all of a sudden my body froze, I could only move my toes to try and snap out of it, I began to sit up, fighting it and my head was shaking from side to side a lot. Eventually I did snap out of it. I have had a few occasions where I have woken up, moved about a bit and then my body has really tried to go into a state of not being able to move. This first happened after sleeping listening to the 963hz - activate your pineal gland, when I was frozen I heard an emanating sound and felt immense energy in my forehead, since then every so often I have these strange experiences.
I don't believe it is sleep paralysis as I move about before going into this trance like mode and also I have never seen an entity, let alone a scary one.
They aren't overly pleasant experiences and if anyone could shed some light ill be so grateful :)

Perhaps, but if so, keep in mind it would have to be a demon that you are creating in your own reality. More likely the serial killer / demon could be just a subconscious representation of the sleep paralysis manifesting in your dream. Or perhaps they could both be an expression of an underlying subconscious feeling that you are somehow holding yourself back/down in some way in your life. Your mind explores this in your sleep and represents it as the serial killer in dreams (holding you down and destroying your life) and as the inability to move when you are in that half awake / half asleep state... which by the way is when many people experience the most vivid and lucid dreams that feel the most real. Anyway, this is how I would interpret this if it was happening to me, things may work differently for your consciousness.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Sleep paralysis has many forms... you can full wake up and in a matter of few seconds you can find yourself sleeping once again, being trapped in your own body, even more, you can find yourself in between states, when you are almost close to wake up but not yet awake.There's also the negative side caused by the fear of it, you can experience some crazy things.Not just once I had the feeling that there was someone in my room but when I fully wake up I noticed that my mind thought that my own close were a real person... you see, it's everything a creation of the mind but there are some things that go beyond the human mind.

Now, I don't know if there is a connection between the sound of 963hz, maybe listening to this sound kept your mind in an awake state, it may happen.

Many entities ( real entities ) tried to hurt me in my dreams, I died many times in my dreams, to be honest with you, every single time I was in danger, in my dreams, I called for Jesus Christ and He saved me... Try to not let yourself affected by these nightmares, they have control over you if you give them this control..
Strange you say that about the dreams, very recently i had a dream where a positive man said he was spiritual and out right eyes made contact and connected like magnets, i could see space and stars through his eye, i literally felt this and it woke me up, once again at first i could move and then my body tried to freeze on me. I cant figure out if this is positive or not haha :)
Old 04-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Perhaps, but if so, keep in mind it would have to be a demon that you are creating in your own reality. More likely the serial killer / demon could be just a subconscious representation of the sleep paralysis manifesting in your dream. Or perhaps they could both be an expression of an underlying subconscious feeling that you are somehow holding yourself back/down in some way in your life. Your mind explores this in your sleep and represents it as the serial killer in dreams (holding you down and destroying your life) and as the inability to move when you are in that half awake / half asleep state... which by the way is when many people experience the most vivid and lucid dreams that feel the most real. Anyway, this is how I would interpret this if it was happening to me, things may work differently for your consciousness.
Thank you, overall it seems it is something positive but I am just scared of the paranormal :)
Old 04-05-2019, 03:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Thank you, overall it seems it is something positive but I am just scared of the paranormal :)

Yes, what is inside our envelopes feels normal, what is outside feels paranormal. The unfamiliar always seems a bit scary, but if we wish to grow and have new experiences, we must push that envelope. I try to remember that everything within my reality is being created by my own consciousness, even though my human mind may not feel like this is so. Nothing can cause me harm or suffering unless I first create it in with and within my own consciousness.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Yes, what is inside our envelopes feels normal, what is outside feels paranormal. The unfamiliar always seems a bit scary, but if we wish to grow and have new experiences, we must push that envelope. I try to remember that everything within my reality is being created by my own consciousness, even though my human mind may not feel like this is so. Nothing can cause me harm or suffering unless I first create it in with and within my own consciousness.

This is what I found and this is one of the truths that we need to find in life in order for us to reach englinghtment.We are the slaves of our minds, everything we feel, we see, we hear, we touch, we experience and so on - everything is filtered by the human mind.The mind says: "Look, this is the truth of your reality"; and you accept it but if you understand that your mind is only giving you relative truths, you can free yourself from its power.

"Every single moment there is revealed to you two truths: the one your mind is giving to you and the real truth; which one are you going to follow?" - My own creation.

Keep in mind, the one you receive from your mind is in a continuous change, when in fact, the real truth, never changes, that's why the Bible keeps on saying the God is the same today and tomorrow and that He never changes, He is the truth, I am talking about the Creator.

This is the best example I can give to you: when you are sad, the whole world seems sad, when you are happy, the whole world seems happy; this is the mystery and the truth.
Old 23-05-2019, 07:51 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is what I found and this is one of the truths that we need to find in life in order for us to reach englinghtment.We are the slaves of our minds, everything we feel, we see, we hear, we touch, we experience and so on - everything is filtered by the human mind.The mind says: "Look, this is the truth of your reality"; and you accept it but if you understand that your mind is only giving you relative truths, you can free yourself from its power.

"Every single moment there is revealed to you two truths: the one your mind is giving to you and the real truth; which one are you going to follow?" - My own creation.

Keep in mind, the one you receive from your mind is in a continuous change, when in fact, the real truth, never changes, that's why the Bible keeps on saying the God is the same today and tomorrow and that He never changes, He is the truth, I am talking about the Creator.

This is the best example I can give to you: when you are sad, the whole world seems sad, when you are happy, the whole world seems happy; this is the mystery and the truth.

I am the creator. I know no truth but the one in front of me in the present moment. If I change what I create, a new truth may become present and the old may appear false. My reality is only that which I create and hold within, here and now, everywhere I am for eternity.