Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Knower
Tuning into Energy Patterns

Those of you who are energy sensitive, can you tune into any energy construct/pattern you can imagine?

Like how does God feel to you?

To me, God is a genderless, warm, non-judgmental Field of energy that holds me. It is limitless light. It is unmoving. I can pick up on some of the features/aspects of this energy by tuning into it and giving my impression. It is also a non-personal love. It loves all equally, none more than another. I can rest in it, and it is immensely peaceful. It is silent, yet it can be channeled if you are looking for words. I just know certain things, clairsentience when I tune into God. It is everywhere, everpresent. It feels like exactly what I need. It doesn't overpower me. It isn't overstimulating. It is amazing, it is infinite. But it doesn't make you feel small. Because you realize that God energy is you.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:06 AM
Master
Liked it.
How you do it?I'm interesting to learn your way around.
Thanks
Old 23-03-2019, 06:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Liked it.
How you do it?I'm interesting to learn your way around.
Thanks

I would learn Reiki. Get attuned up to Level III of Usui Reiki. There are people on Ebay who will attune you.

This will open you to general universal life force energy. After 10+ years or so of doing this, you are able to distinguish energy patterns.

You can also use crystals on your chakras to balance them.

Blue kyanite is great for balancing all the chakras. It does not need clearing.

Then, set the intention for what you want to feel.

Some people feel energy, clairsentience. Some people see energy, clairvoyance.

The first Reiki I was attuned to was Money Reiki. I've never been rich, but I've never struggled financially either since then. Citrine is a stone for money as it vibrates to the same energy as money.

Eventually you'll be able to compare energy patterns, and determine if someone resonates to one pattern or another. For instance, I was able to feel that someone did not resonate to rose quartz. It confirmed what they already knew.
Old 23-03-2019, 12:48 PM
Master
OK.
Thanks