Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-01-2015, 12:14 AM
--Star-Nancy--

Unhappy Help! How do put it in reality?

Higher Self wants me to do one thing, but i have to struggle to put it to the reality. Is this normal?
I have a dream, but it takes an effort for me to choose that path.
I am struggling, bc I know that I can't no longer stay where I am right now, I have to make a change. I am scared too.

Help!
Old 19-01-2015, 08:12 AM
Master
my perspective:
1) life is not a struggle. let it unfold before you.
2) it does require effort to walk a path, choices are effortless however.
3) changes can be unsettling, but they are also not struggles.
4) fear is unfounded. Love is the author of all things and fear is not based in Love.
Old 19-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Lorelyen

If you're receiving input / insight from your higher self and you're having trouble acting on it then you do have a struggle ahead, if you want to become your "higher self", that is - be your 'self'.

Old 19-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Master

If it is out of this world or would not fit into this world and would alienate you from society, then I'd give it more time. Yes, we walk our own separate path but sometimes we can confuse the voices in our heart from one of ego as opposed to that one of our higher self.

Things should unfold naturally and not be a struggle.
Old 20-01-2015, 03:49 PM
--Star-Nancy--

Ohh, i see
thanks for explaining!

So you think that it would be easy to walk on a path what is made for you?
Old 20-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Master

Nothing is easy on this planet, lol. But changing paths in the middle of the game, especially when you have anxiety over it.......all I'm saying is pay attention to your gut/intuition.

I've made some pretty drastic changes in my life and if I had been paying attention to my intuition I wouldn't have dragged myself through the muck as much as I did. Life didn't have to be as hard as I made it be for me.
Old 20-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Master
I did the exercises in a book called 'The Artist's Way' by Julia Cameron and it really is a good way to ease into our higher way.

It's always somewhat better to lower our expectations to begin with, go easy on ourselves, and make the first step simple. Grand gestures look to be lofty but even the grand have worked their way up to them and are often just many small steps.
Old 20-01-2015, 06:43 PM
zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by --Star-Nancy--
Higher Self wants me to do one thing, but i have to struggle to put it to the reality. Is this normal?
I have a dream, but it takes an effort for me to choose that path.
I am struggling, bc I know that I can't no longer stay where I am right now, I have to make a change. I am scared too.

Help!

How definitive a change?

Sounds normal to be weary of change but you did it many times before. You fear an effect, which one?
Old 21-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Guide
Do what you can do and are ready to do. I don't think something called the "higher self" would make demands and expect results so plainly. The rest will unfold the way it needs to.
Old 21-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Suspended
You can begin walking the path by making small changes, or taking small steps if you like. There's no rule that says you have to make big changes in a hurry.
Consider make a plan as well, and refer to it often if you do. You might find that your plan will change as you become familiar with your thoughts & feelings, and as life see's fit to intervene