Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Twinflamefound

Stomach aches after AP?

I AP'd with my twin flame yesterday, and while the experience was great, not long after I had stomach aches on and off for the day, and this afternoon too.
I also felt movement in my lower stomach last night.

I am new to all this, and it was the first time I tried in during the day...is this the reason maybe?
Old 13-09-2011, 12:44 PM
iolite

Robert Bruce, suggests that pain that occurs for no reason may be from a negative entity attachement or attack. It is quite possible that is the reason for the pain. See the link below for info on mega salt baths to help. It is also possible that you and your tf, over did it while out of body and the over stimulation of the 2nd chakra (if pain is below belly button) is the cause of the physical symptoms. But either way, it certainly wouldn't hurt to take a salt bath and would be a good excuse to have some "you" time!!

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/u...alt-baths.html
Old 13-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Master
Speaking purely out of ignorance about AP. Is it possible that AP has such a high energy demand that you become hypo with low blood sugar ?
Old 13-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Twinflamefound

Iolite any excuse for a soak in the tub will do :) The pain is mainly above the belly button, like if you eat something that doesn't agree with you. (higher part of stomach ) though the movement was below.
It didn't feel like a negative attachment....maybe I did overdo it being the first time.
Thanks for the link!

Norseman, I have an open mind....who knows! :) I guess anything can go with AP.
Old 14-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Guide
Logically speaking, you probably just ate something that didn't agree with your stomach. Let's look at logical, physical reasons before jumping to metaphysical reasons. :)
Old 14-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Master

I tend to agree with Xanth. I had a stomach early on Saturday morning. I think it was because of stress I had. I woke up early with it.
Old 14-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Neville

Interestigly, well to me anyway. A dichotomy exists in the method used by the awareness to depart the body. Many feel that it is a neural process and takes place through the release of a chemical in the pineal gland. Yet there is a more traditional belief that the Astral Chord is the etheric counterpart of the umbelicus. If the latter has any credence and you are returning along your Astral cord at speed to your physical body, I can see no reason why after the arrival back in the body you feel some dsturbance in the area of the belly button .
Old 15-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Master
iolite... When there's a problem from AP I would not jump to the idea of negative entities, since that often brings up fears. Besides, usually it's much simpler than that.

Tff... The navel center is a power center and may respond to the shifts in consciousness and energy. Breathing gently into the area could release the tension.

Xan