Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful to you?
It was helpful and I will use it in my meditations/life. 4 40.00%
It was helpful but I will not implement anything in it. 2 20.00%
I could not understand it/needed more information. 0 0%
It was too long and I didn't read all of it. 1 10.00%
I disagree with what it said. 1 10.00%
I have no opinions or thoughts about it-don't care. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Maybe you're being encouraged to raise kundalini?

I think that may be part of it. But keep in mind this is just one step in a series. Also- kundalini rising is a specific process, and while I *might* be working with similar energies, I may not be using the energy towards the same goals. In this, I don't think it would be safe to compare what I'm doing too much to that established, eastern practice.
Old 21-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Experiencer
Was meditating earlier- started to get pressure pain in my head instead of the heat sensation. The heat stopped. I asked my guide about it- he said that it indicates that my crown is blocked and the energy is not able to exit my body the way its supposed to- instead it is building up and creating pressure. He said that the way to resolve this is, instead of bringing the energy up through my spine, bring it up and around to the crown, and let it flow down in through it for a bit. This should open up the crown again, and then I can resume my normal meditation activities.
Old 21-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
I don't think it would be safe to compare what I'm doing too much to that established, eastern practice.
I feel pretty safe doing that! Look up microcosmic orbit meditation and see if that sounds familiar w/ what you were just told by your guide!

Your journey is uniquely yours but some aspects are also shared w/ others. I've discovered those kind of things myself and think it's a neat confirmation.
Old 21-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Experiencer
I have read about kundalini- years ago, before I could communicate to my guide, I was intent on researching as much as I could about it. I looked up methods, what was supposed to happen, I did chakra empowerment, spinning, opening, etc. Everything I could do as far as what I could find out pertaining to raising the kundalini, as it is described online. But, what I am doing now, while partially similar in that I am raising energy up into me from the earth, is still different in that the goal is to connect to the earth element. My concept of it is not to raise a powerful energy up my spine that is laying dormant at the base. My guide has told me that if I wanted to, I could even raise the energy up through my hands, because the hands are very good conduits for energy and can send or receive it. But, he said, the best way for what I am wanting to ultimately acheive is to raise it up the spine so that the energy comes into contact with my energy centers.
Old 21-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Master
Hi Sozerius

I applaud your dedication and enthuiasm .

Do you know why you are drawn to such energy work?

I have been working with the elements for a while now . A well known native american Indian white eagle once said .

In order to master one's self, one must master the elements .

I had a vision given to me via my chinese guide that were Indeed the symbols of the elements . So when I read white eagles passage of text I knew I was on the right track so to speak .

Such a worthwhile journey Indeed.

x daz x
Old 21-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Experiencer
God-Like-

I have always been drawn to energy work. I feel that it is my purpose to connect and create positive changes in the world through my efforts. Even if it isn't, it is still my desire, and I am drawn to follow that. It is a little bit difficult to describe exactly why I want to do energy work, but I feel that we should not simply be bound to a physical state of existence- even though we are physical as human beings. I think that humans used to have more connection to the spirits, but that over time, persecution, and un-use of ability, and destruction of important knowlege, has led to the ability to connect to go dormant. We can still connect, but our connection (as a whole in humanity) is much weaker than it was a long time ago. I want to reactivate, and then strengthen my own spiritual ability and then use that to connect myself to powerful spirits who my guide has already guided to me so that I can connect and receive their power. Once I am able to connect on a more powerful level, and once I am able to receive their power in such a way that I can use it, I will then make changes in my own life, the lives of those in my family, friends, and people around them. After that I want to help others in what ways I can, however my primary goal will be to educate people on what their options are as far as connecting to the spirit, what is actually possible, and if they want to connect and my guide finds that they will be benevolent and won't use the power in malevolent ways, then I will want to shelter them and empower them so that they can devote their time to making that a reality. I personally believe that I have been given a lot in information, circumstance, connections, people, and the way that I am able to live my life. I would like to give that chance to others when I am able to do so.
Old 21-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Time

Soz

Good stuff. The only suggestion id make is to get in contact with nature. You cant have a repore with the earth, if you dont make peace with nature ( that geoes for everything, people, bugs, birds, beasts and everything in between, nature spirits, ghosts, etc).

Grow some plants, and a garden. Welcome nature spirits into your yard. Feed the animals that come around, take long walks in the woods ( meditiating in the woods is one of the coolest things ive ever done). To connect to the earth you need to connect with nature. The easiest way to do that is to get int here hands on. Growing things gies you first hands experience taking care of nature.

Try to organize neighbor hood clean ups as well. Recycle, anything thats beneficial to the earth and everything on it. Im not saying meditating isnt doing the job, but i think it might be missing half the picture.
Old 21-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the advice. I do think that connecting with nature is important in connecting to the earth. But keep in mind that to use the power, I do still need to connect with the actual energy of the earth without having to rely on anything but my spirit and the spirit of the earth, as that is where the power is going to come through. Gardening would probably be the most helpful out of each of those, simply because I would be working with the earth itself. However, it probably would not, on an energetical level, cause my connection to differ much more than sitting outside so that I could make a stronger connection to the energy in the ground. I understand where you are coming from, and I appreciate what you have to say about the earth, but perhaps we are talking about different types of connecting to it.
Old 21-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
God-Like-

I have always been drawn to energy work. I feel that it is my purpose to connect and create positive changes in the world through my efforts. Even if it isn't, it is still my desire, and I am drawn to follow that. It is a little bit difficult to describe exactly why I want to do energy work, but I feel that we should not simply be bound to a physical state of existence- even though we are physical as human beings. I think that humans used to have more connection to the spirits, but that over time, persecution, and un-use of ability, and destruction of important knowlege, has led to the ability to connect to go dormant. We can still connect, but our connection (as a whole in humanity) is much weaker than it was a long time ago. I want to reactivate, and then strengthen my own spiritual ability and then use that to connect myself to powerful spirits who my guide has already guided to me so that I can connect and receive their power. Once I am able to connect on a more powerful level, and once I am able to receive their power in such a way that I can use it, I will then make changes in my own life, the lives of those in my family, friends, and people around them. After that I want to help others in what ways I can, however my primary goal will be to educate people on what their options are as far as connecting to the spirit, what is actually possible, and if they want to connect and my guide finds that they will be benevolent and won't use the power in malevolent ways, then I will want to shelter them and empower them so that they can devote their time to making that a reality. I personally believe that I have been given a lot in information, circumstance, connections, people, and the way that I am able to live my life. I would like to give that chance to others when I am able to do so.

Hi mate .

I want to reactivate, and then strengthen my own spiritual ability and then use that to connect myself to powerful spirits who my guide has already guided to me so that I can connect and receive their power.

I understand your thirst for power . I had a previous life where I was obsessed with power and I sacrificed my soul so to speak In order to acquire It . I understand that certain energies and certain energy work requires the Individual to be extremely balanced / grounded an have an adequate nervous system / grid In place to connect and channel such likes .

I would be slightly cautious If your main objective / Intention Is to be powerful without the balance of heart / wisdom that needs to go hand In hand . I am sure you know that . My main Intention was to know who or what I am . Within that process the energies will align / energize / balance anyhow without the focus of acquiring power .

I will then make changes in my own life, the lives of those in my family, friends, and people around them

I understand that . It Is most tempting to change other peoples life’s when you see they are perhaps suffering In some shape or form . I have tried to heal the world when I first opened up to the healing ray’s but along with this kinda enthusiasm and pure Intent one must understand why people are suffering Including the self .

After that I want to help others in what ways I can .

I understand that again . Super hero time lol . Be careful you don’t take on their burdens . Easily done / have done so myself . All part of the process and understandings as to why we all suffer .

I will want to shelter them and empower them so that they can devote their time to making that a reality. I personally believe that I have been given a lot in information, circumstance, connections, people, and the way that I am able to live my life. I would like to give that chance to others when I am able to do so.

Good luck with that .

x daz x
Old 21-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Experiencer
Thanks God-Like. Yes, my guide has me go through emotional balancing and the like. I had only been doing that for awhile upon his insistance before taking on these new steps. I am going to utilize his advice a lot in how to proceed so that I don't do anything rash or unwise. I keep my own council of course, but his is very useful added on top of that. I do want to heal the world in a respect, however I still want to use discretion and be selective about what I take on. As far as helping my family and friends, etc goes- I'm not going to force anything on them. My guide has told me that it would be unwise, karmicly, to simply make changes in people's lives through spiritual power without them asking for that change. But, if someone says that they need or want something, then I can be there to provide. And of course, I can offer my help. As far as sheltering others, of course this will be based on my capability, but once I am able to meet my own goals, I think that I will be able to do a fair amount.

Also, concerning the power- I am going to want to alter my body in some respect, but not just the appearance as I stated in the OP- I want to make sure that my system, the organs, etc, is in good condition so that I am in good health. This might involve changing certain aspects. My guide informed me not too long ago that I have an enlarged heart. So for instance, I will want to re-adjust that so that it is the right size. This is important because an enlarged heart can prevent someone from being able to exert themselves, as it can cause things like heart attacks, etc. I am very mindful of the details and wish to live a balanced life. =]