Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb How to Bring Forth Higher Self Again and Live in This State

Dear Everyone,

Apparently, many of you are very advanced spiritually, so I ask:

I'm looking for ways to feel my HS again in myself as well as make this experience as permanent as possible. If you know of efficient methods/techniques/symbols what I can do/use that bring *It* forth in me and/or then stabilize this state, could you, please, let me know? Ways that worked for you or someone else you know/knew. Thank you
Old 22-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Master
It depends on how you see things .

Some believe the higher self is likened to the oversoul where each lifetime had as an individual is a fractal of that Higher self .

In this respect it’s highly relevant from an oversoul perspective for individual experiences to be not inline with the awareness of the higher self .

It really depends on where you are within yourself .

It really depends on how ripe the fruit is .

It depends on what one has created for themselves this time round .

Reconnecting or becoming in sync with your higher self as you are can be made through many means, again depending on where you are at within yourself .

A prime example is a meditator, meditating for 20 years on a mountain top attaining nothing but a sore butt and piles .

I would say that at times it can help if one has a longing to be in union with the highest aspect of themselves ..

One has to ask the question why the longing has surfaced and take it from there ..

There is always a journey to be had from that moment ..

x daz x
Old 22-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Master
Techniques are nice but it really depends on your lifestyle, that is why some people
move into an ashram or a monastery, but you do not need to move into an ashram or
monastery. What you need is to style your life in such a way that continually invites
that divine presence into your house.

What you eat, how you think and behave, and those you associate with, may have
an influence on your life and the cultivation of maintaining the presence of that higher
Self in your consciousness. Basically, it all comes down to what you take in on a daily basis.

I am retired, so I have a great opportunity to design a spiritually conducive lifestyle
with little to no interference. I do quiet meditation twice a day, usually as soon as I
awaken from a nap, sleep, etc., before my mind has kicked in. Meditate in the same
spot every day and the energies from your meditation will build up in that spot,
making it easier and easier to slip into meditation.

Watch what you eat and drink; alcohol, drugs, and spicy foods, etc., interferes with
my meditation, but there are some people who can tolerate those substances better
and their meditation is not effected. I listen to a lot of inspirational and uplifting music,
and filter what on T.V. or on the internet I will expose myself to. I also read lots of
inspirational literature, spiritual and religious writings, etc. These help my attitude
and motivate me to continue consciously pursuing the spiritual path.

I do not follow any religion but will attend a Christian church, Hindu or Buddhist temple,
Muslim mosque, and Jewish synagogue. When money permits, I also go on spiritual retreats.
But you can design your own spiritual retreat in your home, complete with your chosen
inspirational music and recordings of sermons, lectures, satsang, etc., and spend an entire day
or weekend absorbed in devotion. Although meditating with a group of people can be
extremely uplifting.

So as I’ve said, developing a spiritually conducive lifestyle, an living that lifestyle continually
over a long period of time is most effective. Because techniques alone may not bring
desired results. People spend a couple of hours meditating and then let their mind and
senses run wild for the other 22 or 23 hours, and in my opinion that does not nurture a deeper,
more lasting, spiritual experience.

I meditate while standing in the grocery checkout line, or a person can go into the restroom and
meditate on their lunch break, etc. Develop a lifestyle that you are comfortable with and is conducive
for your spiritual growth. Don’t forget to have fun, and allow yourself a catharsis every now and
then, i.e. physical exercise is a great catharsis, or going to a sports gane and yelling at the top of
your voice, that also works. How you design your life is up to you.

Peace and Good Journey

P.S. I forgot to add selfless service, volunteering at a food bank or shelter, hospital, nursing home, etc.,
helps to instill humility, an essential component in spiritual development.
Old 23-04-2018, 03:05 AM
Master
From my own view point and experience, it was the HS that lead me to the contact, if I look back on it. Like my whole life was guided by different guides at first and at some point I was lead to do a silver cord meditation. Which lead to the soul merger, and eventually to the introduction of the highest form of my Self, called Whan Tar. Since then I have a permanent connection to my Self even so my live has been overseen by different aspects of the Self.
From my experience I would say, it is the HS that chooses the point of connection.

And my HS just says, it is always the HS that chooses to connect, or not to connect.
Old 23-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon :)14:)

I'll go with Rah nam on this one,"it is the HS that chooses the point of connection."

Most likely than not, they have been working with you since day one, they can be very subtle in there ways.

By the way, how would you like to be called "it", ask for a name or make something up, in which you can relate to.
Old 23-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by :)14:)

I'm looking for ways to feel my HS again in myself as well as make this experience as permanent as possible. If you know of efficient methods/techniques/symbols what I can do/use that bring *It* forth in me and/or then stabilize this state, could you, please, let me know? Ways that worked for you or someone else you know/knew. Thank you

Hi,

Well to start with, *It* is the real you. The goal is to foster a love bond with this aspect of self. My experience and my understanding is that the Our Intellect is what blocks our experience of bonding.

Just the concept of "thinking" methods/techniques/symbols would help is a problem in itself. For all those things are linear. You need to go beyond 3/4D linear thinking to multidimensional realities.

Keep it simple. Go into a meditative state, set your intent to connect, then start an imaginary conversation with your higher self.

Allow your self to be guided. For until you invest in that aspect of it by putting the guidance into practice, you will not find the love and the wisdom you carry within every aspect of yourself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Master
As has been said "your higher Self is you." It is not something that is separate from you.
In my opinion it is always available to us but we are not always available to it.
Saying "my higher Self" is like saying my foot, or my arm, and the more we make
ourselves available to it the more it will make itself available to us.

“When the student is ready the teacher will appear. When the student is truly
ready the teacher will disappear.” Lao Tzu

It is not only that we can make ourselves available to our higher self, but in so doing
we may also become consciously one with our higher self; this is what is meant by
"when the student is truly ready the teacher will disappear." When we become one
with our higher self there is no more higher self, there is only oneness.
Old 23-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Suspended

Having a self, higher or lower, is overrated.

When we stop being anything at all, we become what we are, innocent, humble and new, manifested patience, love and compassion.
Old 23-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Master
It is our "higher Self" that transforms us to become more genuinely compassionate, truly
having unconditional love, the humble presence of true innocence, etc., etc., etc.
But the spoken and written word can be so misleading.

The words "higher Self" for instance are a misnomer; some cultures, or religions, say
"Over-Self," or "Greater Self," etc. It is actually beyond words. Because in infinity there
is no such thing as "higher" or "lower." There is no north or south, no up or down,
nor are there any sides. Infinity does not fit in our thoughts or imagination,
but right now, at this very moment, we all exist in the midst of infinity, as infinity is
everywhere. In my opinion we are all destined to experience that greater state of being.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 23-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Knower
I think the secret is held within the Bible when Yahweh told Moses at the encounter of the burning bush that, “I am that I am.” IMHO, Moses was not communicating with the Most High; rather he was speaking with his Higher Self. In that regard, all Moses needed to know was that the acceptance of self, as being that which it was, is an instant pipeline to this higher consciousness.