Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2015, 02:03 AM
Knower
On the Reflection of Worlds

The following is a back and forth channeling session with a negative aligned entity. Perhaps if some here desire, it might answer your questions. Then again, it might not. I do not control it.

Do all worlds reflect their polarization?

Yes, all worlds reflect their alignment to one polarity or another.

How does this manifest in positive/negative density?

First, you need to stop calling it density. You do not even know what that term means. Second, okay. Positive aligned worlds exist in a state of harmony. Their environment reflects this harmony. Their environment being all life supported on the world. Negative aligned worlds reflect likewise, except instead of harmony there is conflict or death.

All life supported on the world?

Yes, everything which grows, pulses with vibration or is touched by the frequency of a world is life. The air is life. The waters are life. Everything and even rocks can die.

Rocks can die? They are alive?

They are alive with the force of life which moves through a world.

Are the rocks alive in negative aligned worlds?

No. The force of life on negative aligned worlds is weaker. More things die.

More things die on negative aligned worlds, why is this?

Because the force of life is weaker. The negative aligned world is distant from life frequencies.

I was alive on a negative aligned world.

You were and so were others. That does not mean the world was pulsing with life. You do recall your resources were scarce, correct?

Yes, the water, gold and other resources were limited.

Do you understand why the water was limited?

No, does it have something to do with the balancing nature of water?

Not so much. Water carries life force. It is true water is balancing. However on a negative aligned world, again the life force is scarce. Why do I need to repeat myself.

Pardon. What of positive aligned systems then? Does their water feel different than water in the third dimension where I am now?

You are not in the third dimension, your body is. Also, the conduits of life energy on positive aligned worlds have greater life force than those on negative aligned worlds, and by feel, I assume you mean sense perception not related to the human form?

Both sense perception of the human form and of the soul.

In that case, yes. It feels different.

What of lower negative aligned worlds?

By lower, you are getting confused.

Lower and higher are terms I have trouble with, I admit.

Worlds aligned further negative are further depleted of life force.

That answers my question. It then seems logical that worlds further aligned positive would have greater life force?

Again, yes. Why do I keep having to repeat myself? Is it the nature of human awareness to travel in circles?

There is a limit to it like such.

It is pointless.

Can you tell me how polarization works?

Polarization to which alignment?

Positive, for example.

Positive you say. Okay, although you should be asking one who oscillates on that frequency. Still, okay. Positive alignment is achieved through compassion.

Compassion? This is an emotion.

Yes, compassion is an emotion. Compassion is also an idea. I am not the one who refuses to use these terms to define, you are.

Would you explain compassion then?

Compassion means to treat other selves as the self. It is not, as you have previously assumed, a state of pity.

That is interesting and the first time I have ever heard you use an emotional term to define something.

We are not in private audience. What they understand is not what you understand. I need to break it down so they understand as well as you. Understand?

Yes, that makes sense. Is compassion the sole quality required for a positive to polarize?

It is not the sole quality but it is one of the main ones. Now, are you done asking about an alignment I have no part of?

Yes, pardon. What of negative polarization then?

Now you speak of a subject I am familiar, if not somewhat expert in.

How does one achieve polarization in the negative alignment?

Brilliant. Okay. You are familiar with service to self, correct?

I am.

Service to self is not sufficient. You must know what exactly the self is. Without that, polarization is both impractical and impossible.

Service to self as separate from other selves, correct?

Correct. You must still know what self is.

Self is not the ego, correct?

Correct. Self is infinite.

Wait, self is already infinite?

The nature of self is infinite. Simply not all selves have come to understand that yet.

That is not what I understood before.

No, you did not listen and you rarely channel in this form with me.

Okay. Self is infinite. Why then even polarize?

Self must polarize to realize its infinite nature. Without alignment, it is impossible.

So, you are saying self is infinite but it must polarize to either positive or negative in order to express its infinite nature?

Correct.

I have trouble understanding this.

Your third dimensional human awareness gets the best of you some times. Think.

Okay. However, polarization only occurs one way or another?

Polarization does not occur in any "way", there is no direction.

Okay, obviously I hit on another language barrier.

No, you simply used language wrong. Try again.

Okay. Polarization only occurs to one extreme or the other?

That is correct.

Can that extreme be reversed?

No.

If one polarizes partly?

How does one polarize partly? You either polarize or you do not.

You said extreme, so you mean the absolute of either positive or negative, correct?

That is correct.

I understand. So self is infinite but can not express its infinite nature until it polarizes to one extreme or another.

That is correct. Must you repeat?

It helps me learn.

Human awareness...

Yes, an unfortunate stumbling block.

Clearly. Is that all for questions right now or are there more? Are you wasting my time?

No, thank you for the information.

Do not thank me. Do not ever thank me again. It is a condition of being subordinate.

I understand.

Indeed.