Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Master

Has anyone else had full blown kundalini activation?

It would be good for me to connect with someone else going thru this because I really feel alone. My clairaudience has just kicked in. This seems to be the last of the clairs that has opened up in the last 2.5 yrs. I speak to my spirit guides who are helping me thru this but it still is subjective and dont know who to talk with about this.
Old 20-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Master
Whats happenning to you?
Old 20-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Master

Just went through a major challenge mentally, emotionally, spiritually. My mind chatter has completely stopped too. I am clairaudient and can hear my higher self. When I am falling asleep my mind seems to empty out subconscious thoughts that no longer serve. It is truly a bizarre and sometimes scary experience to go thru this alone.
Old 20-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey. I dont know if i am the one to talk to! Since i dont even believe in the concept of Spirit guides or astral travel for myself, however do still believe it is happening to others. I am more into dimensions, energy, because when i hear the word "source" i Think it as life force, but it makes me mad, cause i have chatted with people before, and to me it feels like the word "source" for Them is home right? i feel like its all combined into we are one *love and even water! And that makes me a little mad. Since my journey is kind of serious for me. You Can go through it alone. But having help and even seeking guidance when we are delusional on the internet Can be dangerous. Good luck! :) so for me i have a hard grasp on the word source as god.. And in that the whole Spirit guide cosmos things..

If you really need someone to talk to about what you are experiencing, you should open up to a person in Real life. Who is knowing. instead of locking yourself in! - speaking from own experience!

I aint saying it is wrong! because a little over 2 years ago i was fully attached to find out why and what happended in my first meditation, wich led me to believe i was undergoing a kundalini awakening. I went through alot of Strange things. Some really Strange!
Old 21-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes.... What would you like to discuss / talk about?
Old 21-08-2015, 07:11 AM
Ascender

Yeah, its been a wilder year than last. And last year tried to break me.
Old 21-08-2015, 07:34 AM
Master

What were the last stages like for you? How did you cope? Im also sensing that some big event is going to happen very soon and that is why this is happening so fast for me. We are a microcosm of earth ascension.
Old 21-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
What were the last stages like for you? How did you cope? Im also sensing that some big event is going to happen very soon and that is why this is happening so fast for me. We are a microcosm of earth ascension.

This was 3-4 years ago for me... I didn't keep a journal of my experiences or anything so I can only go off my limited memory of that time period... I just remember the synchronicities increasing in frequency and intensity, and the intuitive insights, realizations, and awareness-expanding experiences increasing as well. There were some really significant emotional releases that occurred during the last stages that made me feel so much lighter and like weight had been lifted off me. I know for a period it was difficult for me to sleep because it felt like my awareness was just super alert and my mind was reeling and constantly running (but not in a bad way). There was a feeling of all that internal energy building up and then having risen up to the head/crown region and concentrating there. I recall the feeling/impression that something 'major' was going to go down, although I couldn't pinpoint what that was or would be. In hindsight I know now that that feeling of something significant/major looming was the result of something that was going to transpire WITHIN me and not external to me - but I totally understand the impression that something transformative and 'Earth changing' will happen that will affect everything (because I experienced that too). I'll stop here at this point.

How did I cope? Throughout the entire process I just had this attitude and mindset of "rolling with the punches", and I just did my best to distance myself fear/worry/concern. Looking back on all this I feel the expression "just weather the storm" to be appropriate.. I can be helpful to read about this subject matter, because doing so helps provide reassurance and instill a sense of confidence and calmness. It heps to know that you're not alone in what you're going through - that others have been through this already, that there are others are going through this right now with you, and lastly that there will be others going through this moving forward.

Would you like to speak about how you are feeling at this time?
Old 21-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Master

Thanks for explaining whatbyou went through wolfgaze. Its nice to see I am not alone in this. I will send you a PM.
Old 21-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Thanks for explaining whatbyou went through wolfgaze. Its nice to see I am not alone in this. I will send you a PM.

You're welcome... l look forward to hearing from you...