Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-04-2013, 01:15 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Talking

All right. Truce! *smile* As I said, my online communicating skills are very, very rusty and I will be working on them. Although, just to be an a**, I'll say I didn't judge you, judging others is something I traded for perceiving a while back - but I will admit defensiveness on my part, something else I need to work on - my path is so close to my heart and something I have gone so long without talking with others and I haven't always had the greatest of communications with that - so yes, I can suck. Admitted.

Old 04-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Master
It's just a list of nice sounding things and anyone can agree with one and disagree with the next one, or whatever, so 'meaning' only depends on what is valued as opposed to what isn't... so when value is attributed to impremanant things life loses meaning as they pass away, which eventually rests all lifes meaning on the enduring life force, rather than the forms thereof.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:39 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBear
Hi VesicaPhoenix11,

Quote:
Axiom 31
Although humans perceive light, sound, touch, and other sensory input as distinct and separate elements, they are all part of a continuous vibrational energy spectrum. What we perceive as distinctions between different senses, are in fact artificial boundaries imposed by us, though the mechanisms that we employ to select and focus on certain narrow bands of vibration. We then interpret the information flowing to us through that narrow band, in accordance with our reality. There are vibrational energy fields, or bands, for example, that lie between sight and touch that have the potentiality of being perceived just as easily as we perceive other fields. It is we who selectively choose not to perceive them. If the totality of existence were perceived at one time, we would, by the nature of the co-creative process of perception, cease to exist in our present form. The impact of perception associated with the vastness of the universe would increase our vibrational state beyond all familiar boundaries. We can speculate that this is a form of evolutionary process far beyond the human realm.

This reflection interests me, as it attempts to highlight energy fields `in-between` the orders of selectivity attuned to the nature of human sensitivity. Perception is attuned to sight and touch in human nature, but the perception of that which is not seen or touched, can be as clear in `feeling`. As empathy and telepathy, may form in more ways than is routinely recognized, in feeling perceptions produced by combined energy sensitivities. Still their effect often becomes lost in the conventionality of selective recognizable reasons of sensitivity, for those effects.

Empathies and telepathies require two `energy forms` to produce connectivity, in more than conventional considerations of `perception. As intuition can connect in `feeling` something/one that is not seen or touched, (in the conventional sense), and produce a link of understandable communication between varied `two`s` in being and vibrational existence. As combinations of chakra and human sensitivities demonstrate, for beyond the conventional assessment of the order of cause and effect of those sensitivities, there is `more` in flow `between` them, than is often recognized.

While I was reading through I noticed the "evolution" bit jumped out at me. I wonder if "disorders" like synesthesia (where people taste color, etc.) might be a precursor to that evolution. A mutation of sorts that hasn't yet reached its full expression - but that is meant to expand the range of human perception. That and also makes me wonder if people who experience depression, anxiety and such without any obvious causes may be picking up on others "feelings". If they are an unwitting 'one' to a 'two' vibrational communication.

One of the aspects I like about these axioms is they allow for a "scientific" - literal - way to talk about what are usually considered abstract and "spiritual" phenomenon; a common language of sorts for those of varying disciplines to employ to assist in communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBear

Quote:
Axiom 32
what we call "telepathy" is the simultaneous perception of vibrational energy information by two or more beings. At some level all participants in the telepathic process are co-creating the vibrational energy level needed to synchronize with a particular informational wavelength. Telepathic ability is not a unique gift or an acquired skill. Telepathy is an on-going activity which we selectively choose to be aware of, or unaware of, depending on our reality.

This reflection interests me, because it seeks to highlight the significance of `sharing` a wavelength/ energy flow/resonance frequency. On a human level we do it every day naturally, but in subtle and energetic ways the nature of telepathic/empathic interconnectivity, occurs just as routinely. And it is a routine of choice in awareness, rather than ability only a few may recognize.

In my experience, telepathy and empathy have a nature of their own, which abridges varied states of existing being, beyond and within the human condition. As it is the nature of ethereal, astral and Spiritual interconnectivity with the human condition. And in most examples of that connectivity, it may be explained as; “At some level all participants in the telepathic process are co-creating the vibrational energy level needed to synchronize with a particular informational wavelength.”

I'm curious - I know what the differences are in telepathy and empathy as far as their definitions (one is a transmitting of thought, the other feeling) - but I wonder how different they really are? Are they just slight variations of the same thing - just a sense that humans possess but for the most part do not consciously use - or are they separate? Interesting. I'll have to chew on that for a little bit.

Thanks for the mind fodder, it is appreciated. I enjoy seeing what others get out of these, since its always slightly different than my own perception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
This next part is then part of that awful avalanche of logical assumptions. From my perspective, I was paying you respect by recognising that you are wise. I'm struggling through a lot of self worth issues at the moment, and so I recognise the place you're at in terms of baby steps (that you mention) because I'm there too. I know how difficult it is to speak about my own personal journey...so I shared those feelings with you (re it being scary to share?). THAT is my journey...not an assumption of you. Likewise...I've also shared the benefits of sharing that way.

So yes, you have judged me...you have assumed to know what I'm thinking and you have got it wrong. But if you can accept that and look to yourself to understand the relevance of those assumptions in your life, then it has been a perfect communication.

I was in a hurry earlier and just wanted to admit my short sighted perception and my defensiveness as quickly as possible before attending to household matters. But, I wanted to thank you for this lesson, because it has been one. I read everything wrong, due to a defensiveness I thought I had reined in.... but since I am not challenged in this way by the people in my day to day life it seems it has crept right back up on me. I should know better, I know when you have a strong surge of feeling about something to do with a interaction with another - it sometimes means it has nothing to do with them ands everything to do with needing to pull the mirror of self-refection out to see what's up within. I'm grateful that this came up so quickly although I wish I hadn't of misunderstood - but now I know to be on the look out for my petty little self and its issues. *smile* At least I can still admit when I have work to do - haven't lost that thank goodness. Hopefully, I can return the favor at some point.

I guess this is one of the reasons myself told myself it was time to start talking again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's just a list of nice sounding things and anyone can agree with one and disagree with the next one, or whatever, so 'meaning' only depends on what is valued as opposed to what isn't... so when value is attributed to impremanant things life loses meaning as they pass away, which eventually rests all lifes meaning on the enduring life force, rather than the forms thereof

Okay, I see what you meant by "its" and "disagreeing and agreeing." I'm curious as to what you mean by "life losing meaning" as values which were assigned to "impermanent things" pass away - it seems to me that wouldn't new, more appropriate, things come in to being to assign value to? By that I mean, change occurs and it seems (to me) that being flexible in assigning value could be a way of adapting to that change.

Kind of like - the enduring life force that lies beneath these impermanent things that pass away, always puts new ones up that are more suited to reality - experience - etc. I'm okay with that, but I accept it if your not. Just some thoughts. I dig systems that allow for change, but I am of the mind that the only constant is change, so I like tools that work with that.

Thanks for the clarification!
Old 04-04-2013, 06:54 AM
Ivy

Quote:
I was in a hurry earlier and just wanted to admit my short sighted perception and my defensiveness as quickly as possible before attending to household matters. But, I wanted to thank you for this lesson, because it has been one. I read everything wrong, due to a defensiveness I thought I had reined in.... but since I am not challenged in this way by the people in my day to day life it seems it has crept right back up on me. I should know better, I know when you have a strong surge of feeling about something to do with a interaction with another - it sometimes means it has nothing to do with them ands everything to do with needing to pull the mirror of self-refection out to see what's up within. I'm grateful that this came up so quickly although I wish I hadn't of misunderstood - but now I know to be on the look out for my petty little self and its issues. *smile* At least I can still admit when I have work to do - haven't lost that thank goodness. Hopefully, I can return the favor at some point.

I guess this is one of the reasons myself told myself it was time to start talking again.

It is a pleasure communicating with someone who is genuinely practising an understanding of perception and reflection to walk a spiritual path...and not just talking about the concepts without applying them.

So thankyou...you're helping restore my faith in people xx
Old 04-04-2013, 08:56 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Book1

Thanks meadows. Although, Ill say I have a very long way to go - many more principles to be applied that I often stumble over. Good to have a growing interaction though. Thanks.

Although turns out all this was moot. Because I was unaware of the rule of quoting texts and for some reason this post escaped attention for a year and half and by bringing attention to it all I got was it deleted. But, if anyone would like them, please inbox me and I'll send you the word document with all of this typed up. The last site I was a part of where I had shared these was much smaller and probably didn't need to be concerned about copyrights and such. Makes sense to me, I just hadn't thought of it. *smile* Turns out my own words are much better, aren't they. *chuckles*

Be well.