Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Guide

:) No one said anything about being saved :P What is happening to us is natural and things have been happening but to the naked eye or to the beings who are not aware of the subtleties of this reality they will miss its signs and changes....
Some transitions are important but invisible... or never happened.... some are bright and obvious but its meaning is greater than we can notice.... time is also relative and a target to lead people to lose faith... but there is no such thing as time when it comes to down to whats important. Never the less what happens happens and it happens similar to a clock....

:) your guides and angels are all around you all the time or at the call of a name :) Instantly upon us here to hear are words feel and mend are hearts. Faith, trust, glory, love, fun , excitement... hope.... life. Live live live dont pause for the thought but for the savoring of the gentle beauty that is all.

:) We are def saving our selves.. and these higher dimensional beings know that they are not to be heroes as it would take power from us but to help create balance or even an edge in order to usher in a greater light.....

:)
Old 24-06-2018, 03:59 PM
Knower
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
We desperately need a shift in vibration for our planet. Evil and negativity seems to reign in high places, it is effecting the world on a large scale and pulling the negative into the light. I am not sure if the powers that be expected this horrendous shift due to certain people obtaining power, but then maybe they did. Maybe we needed this to happen to see what we are up against. The only thing that good you cant get rid of the negativity if you cant see it.

You are right, evil and negativity do reign in high places...the powers that be ie the government etc are rife with secret societies I believe.....so the powers that be are in on most of it I am afraid.....it is something that most people are blind to....
The media is a huge culprit.....the subliminal mind control that is going on is shocking...they will only tell you what they want you to believe.....If they want to encourage an area or thought pattern you will suddenly see that "subliminal" message everywhere. News, soap operas, newspapers, schools,....scare mongering is another thing the powers that be are good at. They are trying to stop people thinking for themselves.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
@SlayerOfLight.....
You have no idea... or do you? Watching the news? Think this is bad? lol... this isnt even the tip of the iceberg..... it is much more than that.... there is also a lot of seeds that have been planted... but no one labeled the seeds.... they just planted it..... only when it sprouts and fruits and flowers show will people know its name.....

I'm not sure what your talking about man... I don't mean it the wrong way but from my perspective this seems a little bit too fairytale-ish. I'm pretty sure even IF I had angels they wouldn't in a billion years approach me in person.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:25 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I doubt the change in vibration is going to be as grand as actual spiritual beings manifesting physically, but there certainly does seem to be a feeling of a higher vibration around Earth. I think there might be some truth in what people are saying in that there's a higher change around here, even if the specifics of what they think it is might have gone wild.

I agree with this. When talking about this event with my guides, I've asked whether it'll be a physical manifestation. Their reply is usually something along the lines of "it'll be an experience far better than that, more than you can imagine." Yes, more vagueness... it's for a reason though, I'm sure. We're meant to figure this out for ourselves.

Given that we're in 3D (or 4D if you count time), and they're at least 5D or higher, for them to come to us means dropping their vibration, potentially becoming trapped down here with us. That's not what anybody wants. More likely, I think you're right in that it's about more of us awakening at a higher rate. I believe they're talking about a shift in Earth's energy that'll resonate with us to raise our collective vibrations higher, bringing us closer, giving us better chances at perceiving them 'pseudo-physically,' if you will.

That's my interpretation of what this all means, anyway.
Old 27-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Pathfinder

You are wrong with that. We are not just sand on a collective beach, as nothing. Each individual is as important as an eternal universe. There is no end to our importance. The Angels and all other Spirits know this fact to. The dark spirits will strive to make you think you are nothing more than a dust particle.

I am a witness to this truth, the Greatness that loves us yet allows us to freely walk our own paths
Old 27-06-2018, 01:13 PM
Master
Bunny

Lol if you have the gift developed.

Otherwise it is just a bunch of hokey. You cannot see, hear, or feel anything if your soul and abilities aren't evolved enough to experience it...no matter HOW powerful the energies are.

I may be awake, but I sure as hell ain't gonna experience anything anytime soon, lol
Old 28-06-2018, 01:07 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik
You are wrong with that. We are not just sand on a collective beach, as nothing. Each individual is as important as an eternal universe. There is no end to our importance. The Angels and all other Spirits know this fact to. The dark spirits will strive to make you think you are nothing more than a dust particle.

I am a witness to this truth, the Greatness that loves us yet allows us to freely walk our own paths

I'm not sure who you're saying is wrong (and I don't mind if it's me, I'm here to learn more than preach), but could you please elaborate? Each individual is important, yes, but there is a collective underpinning that ties all of us together as well. As we experience the same energetic shifts together, surely we'll each have our own individual experiences and interpretations of such.

If the idea is that all of us collectively are about to get a boost, I don't see how this lessens our individual experiences.

Last edited by Kendaru : 28-06-2018 at 05:03 AM.
Old 28-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Knower

This topic is interesting. Personally, I've already met couple of the archangels; Michael, Raphael(can not confirm, but it was a female angel with a similar name) and Azrael. I'll look forward to seeing them again. However, who I "need" to meet, is my Guaridan Angel, and someone who is possibly as far away from angels on the spectrum, as you can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
L
Otherwise it is just a bunch of hokey. You cannot see, hear, or feel anything if your soul and abilities aren't evolved enough to experience it...no matter HOW powerful the energies are.
This is by far the most important thing that has been said here so far. Not everyone is ready to "See" or "Hear" or "Feel" angels, spiritual guides and others. there's also some who just dont want to. In the end, you can't "help" or "awaken" those who doesn't want "help" or "awakening", and trying to forcibly convince them to want it, will in turn make you as evil, as the beings you associate evil with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik

we are neither as important as dust particles, nor an eternal universe. We are neither important or unimportant. We are as important as the importance we, and others, grant ourselves. Everything has their place, dust particles and us included. Dust particles might seem insignificant, but they are also part of the building blocks of the universe. frankly, if the universe were to exist without dust particles, we would never exist aswell. so, in a sense, mere dust particles are even more important than we are, because we depend on their existence in the universe.
Old 29-06-2018, 02:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'm not sure what your talking about man... I don't mean it the wrong way but from my perspective this seems a little bit too fairytale-ish. I'm pretty sure even IF I had angels they wouldn't in a billion years approach me in person.
Of course they would. When the darkness and pain become too much to suffer, just call out and you will be amazed who will come to your aid.
Old 30-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Pathfinder
To be sure, the purpose of a guide or angel isn't to simply save us from ourselves. If that were it, they'd have done it by now. The whole purpose of life is to learn. Expecting to be saved by an angel makes about as much sense as a teacher giving you a test with the answers already filled in for you - you don't learn anything, you just waste time. That's why their messages tend to be vague - what would be the point of manifesting into a physical being and experiencing life if all the hard stuff was already done for you?

That said, I do believe in their intents for our best interests. They can and do give hints now and then when needed, but just as well they understand that, sometimes, suffering is necessary to teach the hard lessons. It's a dirty job sometimes. Self responsibility, self realization, that is the point of it all.

As for what this particular message means, of course the details are anyone's guess. Is it a matter of global consciousness rising to the point where their presence is perceived better, and our overall vibrations are raised to be closer to them? Or is it the sea that's rising, and this so-called meeting is a literal one? Who knows? From our vantage point in 4D, we can only see as far as our eyes can show us. We won't know it until it hits us.

To further the grain of sand metaphor used earlier... an ocean wave crashes over the whole beach, but that wave is experienced differently by each individual speck of sand. None of their individual experiences are less important than the next. I'm not sure where assumptions of our own agency being taken out of the equation started, but I'm pretty sure that's not the assertion being made here.

Just my two cents. I'm nobody special, just a guy with some spirits who have been saying things that line up with this topic. I'm just as fallible a human as anybody else, and if my interpretations are off base, I would love to hear it. I would rather be wrong and learn something than tell everyone I'm right and learn nothing.