Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Experiencer

Energy all over the place...

Need to write this to cool myself down.

I recentlh felt the need to vent to my twin and so I did. We are friends but i give her bursts of energy both positive and negative. I was feeling frustrated recently about not being to get into a meaningful relationship and i told my twin about it. She was supportive until i basically said that i was trying to seduce someone else and then she fell silent.

I get it. She is jealous. I feel bad about it, but this is basically how i feel whenever she goes on and on about wanting to get to know some other man more. I wanted to tell her there is a double standard here, but didn't want to poor more salt onto the wound.

Just when i felt our connection was at its weakest, i get this urge to be completely open and honest to her and i instead subversively take a jab at her.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:53 AM
Guide

Not quite being subversive.. you are being led to be her mirror is all. Triggering isnt a one way street and them runners seem to need a heavy hard hitting dose of their own. They dont like their own behaviors being reflected back at them one bit. I too have had to do this plenty of this. Now she gets to enjoy a very very long term separation living out her karmic cycles she refuses to break. Im not bothered one bit by that anymore. Most runners seem to like to destroying themselves. Just be sure to not let your ego interfere so you remain a clear mirror for her to realize it is herself that is shown to her. Oh and why not tell her shes making double standards? I sure would because it will continue on if you dont set boundaries in place to put an end to that.
Old 03-12-2017, 04:09 AM
Master

both too insecure to give or receive security within and toward one another.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

I agree with this statement. It seems like you’re both trying to make one another jealous.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Knower
You cannot get into a meaningful relationship with your Twin?
Old 04-12-2017, 07:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Not quite being subversive.. you are being led to be her mirror is all. Triggering isnt a one way street and them runners seem to need a heavy hard hitting dose of their own. They dont like their own behaviors being reflected back at them one bit. I too have had to do this plenty of this. Now she gets to enjoy a very very long term separation living out her karmic cycles she refuses to break. Im not bothered one bit by that anymore. Most runners seem to like to destroying themselves. Just be sure to not let your ego interfere so you remain a clear mirror for her to realize it is herself that is shown to her. Oh and why not tell her shes making double standards? I sure would because it will continue on if you dont set boundaries in place to put an end to that.

I agree with what you say. The problem is i don't like making anyone intentionally feel jealous. I know all too well what it feels like and wouldn't purposely try to hurt someone like that. I do want her to know that i am still feeling her energy, but she really only wants my positive energy, but life is about being able to take the positive and the negative.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

If you saw someone else with your twin or person you liked spending time with someone else in a romantic way, you would feel insecure too. Insecurity is normal. Extreme possessive narcissistic insecurity isn't
Old 04-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I agree with this statement. It seems like you’re both trying to make one another jealous.

Not intentionally.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Master
If you said you are trying to seduce somebody else, she may think "well, is that's what is going on here then?"
Old 04-12-2017, 08:56 AM
Lorelyen

What's missing from this equation is honesty. Come on, you / we aren't kiddies any more, adolescents coming to terms with the highs and lows of romance. If you can't be honest and spontaneous with each other you haven't much of a relationship. Ok, there'll be rants. There's nothing wrong with a bit of diplomacy and preparation, like "I have to say this to you...I need to sort it out so don't get too cross..." but hopefully a resolution can be reached before parting, certainly if you live with someone, before sleeping.
If you both want to go out with different people, so be it. It doesn't mean your relationship with someone is over, just in abeyance.