Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-06-2013, 04:33 AM
groundsound

Smile BEST astral projection attempt yet!!

Hello forum!

Again I'm documenting another astral projection attempt, and before I go on I would like to thank everyone for their help and guidance along my travels to becoming astral and to grow spiritually, it means alot to me!

Anyways, prior to starting the experience I took a bath to relax my physical body. Afterward I stretched, and then layed in bed. I put in theta binaural beats and started to focus on my breathing. I made it clear to myself that my goal was to astral project. So I take 10 deep breaths, visualizing me inhaling white good calming mist and exhaling black tension mist. I then did the relaxing technique where you tense up your muscles and release, from my toes to my face.

Then I started to visualize myself free falling, smoke rings coming up around me and feeling the falling motion (like an elevator) and going down an elevator. (While visualizing going down an elevator my mind would not stop making me think of scary faces in the elevator with Me, I eventually ignored it and went into deeper meditation and forgot about them) I got into the light trance stage of meditation, my mind felt disconnected from my body, my body felt heavier and warm/fuzzy. After awhile of breathing techniques my hands and legs became numb. Like, completely numb. So I figured I should try exiting techniques.

For some reason the rope technique doesn't really work for me, I'm not exactly 100% sure how to do it (do I just climb up the rope first person view until I reach the ceiling or what?). I tried the floating technique and the roll technique. When I visualized my consciousness moving from my actual body I had to focus my eyes forward and really try to focus. This made me a bit dizzy and made me feel like my head was spinning. After trying these for awhile I tried to the roll technique and my body started feeling lighter, my stomach felt a little upset and my head felt like it was being pulled to the direction of the roll. I did not go out of body though.

So after that I decided maybe I should try partial projection. I tried to project my numb Hand/arm out of my body and whoah this felt weird. My arm started to tingle a bit and it felt very light. I'm not sure if this was from the thought of my astral arm coming out making my actual hand move slightly or not. But eventually I just tried lifting my hand because I thought maybe the astral hand feels the same as physical, but It did not project out.

I might also add that during the trance I was in my body would have random split second vibrations, feeling like my heart would skip a beat when I breath in and then beat fast when I breath out. I'm not positive that these were the vibrations, Infact I'm sure they weren't, probably from excitement.

Anyways even though I did not project I feel like I'm making considerable progress, maybe I need to get into a deeper state of meditation to successfully project out of my body or something. Either way I'm not giving up and I am determined to make this happen.

The whole process lasted about an hour and afterwards I am feeling VERY happy and excited, loving and grateful. In a very great mood right now!

Please let me know what you think, and if you see any signs that I'm getting close to projection or tips to help me it would be greatly appreciated!

Much love,

Jonah
Old 18-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Juanita

That is great...It sounds like your determination is paying off....
Old 18-06-2013, 07:30 AM
Master

That is good news. I think what you do sounds great. We could learn from you. I do not go to that much trouble. I think it would help a lot if I did. I have a high success rate when I ap in the mornings. It is a lot easier to ap in the mornings. I would like to ap when I go to bed but it does not happen. I might try to make more of an effort like what you do when I go to bed. I am not giving up. If it does not happen I will try again in the morning.
Old 18-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Yetti

I's a nice attempt, i think you're on a good way. I would suggest not to care too much of the body sensations, they are not so important. Until you keep your attention on your feet, hand, heart, etc. you are not focused, and your mind is not empty. If you have the sensations, it's good and OK, but you should keep your mind on one point (area), and WHATEVER happens, stay there. The hairy part of your head, your crown chakra is a good area to focus on, but you can use others also. When you feel yourself as if you would black out, you would swoon, that is the boarder of the astral plain.
Anyway, i think this was a succesful AP of yours, your astral body flown away,
but your physical body was too much awake, and this way that was the primary source of your sensations.
Old 18-06-2013, 01:47 PM
groundsound

Thank you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is good news. I think what you do sounds great. We could learn from you. I do not go to that much trouble. I think it would help a lot if I did. I have a high success rate when I ap in the mornings. It is a lot easier to ap in the mornings. I would like to ap when I go to bed but it does not happen. I might try to make more of an effort like what you do when I go to bed. I am not giving up. If it does not happen I will try again in the morning.

I push you to not give up! How early in the mornings do you attempt to ap?
Old 18-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Purebody101

Hey im glad things worked for you......

were you sucessfull using my method?

anyway i heard you weren't able to project in a long time and now we are seeing results I think my article had some kind of effect in you....
Old 18-06-2013, 08:59 PM
groundsound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purebody101
Hey im glad things worked for you......

were you sucessfull using my method?

anyway i heard you weren't able to project in a long time and now we are seeing results I think my article had some kind of effect in you....

No I was not using your method when this attempt occurred, Im not sure if I'm makin progress or if these are just moderately deep meditation affects.
Old 18-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Purebody101

Keep trying and u will be eventually there. i can sense that you haven't "tried" my method. what i mean by that is that i can sense that you didn't go to sleep as i mentioned. But hey its great u r seeing results keep going on....bruhhhh
Old 18-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Master

Purebody I read that you do not like to meditate. Meditation is an excellent tool to help to ap. It helps to calm and relax the mind as well as the body.
Old 18-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Purebody101

suzy, I do. but there are ways not to meditate and still do ap. It's called sleep. Your body is automatically relaxed in sleep.

but your right i should meditate often, ever heard about biokinesis?