Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Master

Back in my body

Hi all, my ap experiences have got worse. I used to be able to stay out for a while. Now I go back into my body after a very short while. Perhaps I am trying too hard. This morning I kept saying awareness now. Perhaps I should get on with it instead of focusing on getting myself aware. Saying it too many times might be unnecessary and might be the cause of going back into my body. Before I was out for a while and then I wanted to travel to some place. I mostly end up back into my body. I was told that was because I was not aware enough and that is why I ended back into my body. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Old 30-05-2013, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, my ap experiences have got worse. I used to be able to stay out for a while. Now I go back into my body after a very short while. Perhaps I am trying too hard. This morning I kept saying awareness now. Perhaps I should get on with it instead of focusing on getting myself aware. Saying it too many times might be unnecessary and might be the cause of going back into my body. Before I was out for a while and then I wanted to travel to some place. I mostly end up back into my body. I was told that was because I was not aware enough and that is why I ended back into my body. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I can say from personal experience it's not because of your awareness. Even for me being a quite seasoned projector sometimes projections just randomly end. Sometimes we move in a certain manner or way in a projection that does something with the connection between our astral and physical body and it zaps us back into our body. I am extremely skilled at ending dreams and projections and so I have really studied what happens when a projection or dream ends and why. Sometimes we can freely move in a projection unhindered and it won't end the projection, but sometimes say if we over-exert our legs or an arm it will end the projection for some reason. I am sure it has to do with the connection between our subtle and physical body, either it is too strong sometimes or too weak and it causes our movements to end the projection pre-maturely. Over time you will learn how to identify the signs and you will naturally know what you can and cannot do without ending the projection. But sometimes projections just randomly end and there is no true reason for it other than the fact that a projection cannot last forever.

It sounds like you are wasting time saying awareness now. The moment we are inside of our subtle body the projection clock is counting down and that clock is limited, so you will have to learn how to make proper use of the limited amount of time you have for each projection. If you are having problems seeing or your awareness seems very low and weak you will want to do one of two things. Either get down on the floor or stay on your bed and meditate while in your astral body for a few brief moments, that will usually give you vision and strengthen your focus and awareness. The only downfall with that is that you are using up some time. The other option is to simply just fly into the planes and often once you hit a certain zone in the astral your vision and awareness will enhance and that way no time was wasted. With the second option you run the very low risk of your vision and awareness never returning though and you'll basically be floating around in some unknown zone of the astral blind. Each options have their pros and cons I suggest you try them both out and see how it goes. Meditation is nice during an OOBE because we aren't moving or thinking much so it usually only benefits us and rarely will it make a projection end.
Old 30-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Master

Thank you for the great advice Astral Explorer. I think you are right, I am wasting valuable time. I will experiment with the suggestions you made and I will see what happens.
Old 31-05-2013, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for the great advice Astral Explorer. I think you are right, I am wasting valuable time. I will experiment with the suggestions you made and I will see what happens.

No problem suzy! Of course as you and I know everyone is different and so just because what I suggested works for me doesn't mean it will for you. But it can't hurt to try it. The flying into the planes suggestion is something I have found through my personal experiences. The meditation suggestion I have read others suggest that to people and have experienced it myself. It's actually a good thing to meditate in a projection regardless of if you're having any issues or not. Meditating in a projection is very effective and you can really achieve some cool and interesting things by doing so. I try and meditate in at least a couple projections each week, sometimes really crazy things happen that I never could of imagined.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:38 PM
Master

I just wanted to share something with you all. This morning I felt my inner self going out of my body. I kept travelling and it was going on for a little while. I felt an arm around my waist holding me. I do not know for certain. I thought I would move away and that was a mistake. I was not able to move away as I had an arm around my waist. It was a mistake trying to get away because I ended up back into my body. That has never happened to me before. I never had an arm around me. I would normally thought the arm came from my mind. Astral Explorer would think it was a spirit. He could be right. I have noticed lately I sometimes go with a person when I am travelling out of my body.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:48 PM
abikisses

Oooh Suzy, I have not been active on these boards for maybe 1 or 2 years but I see you and AP are still going strong, I applaud you!
Old 11-06-2013, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
I just wanted to share something with you all. This morning I felt my inner self going out of my body. I kept travelling and it was going on for a little while. I felt an arm around my waist holding me. I do not know for certain. I thought I would move away and that was a mistake. I was not able to move away as I had an arm around my waist. It was a mistake trying to get away because I ended up back into my body. That has never happened to me before. I never had an arm around me. I would normally thought the arm came from my mind. Astral Explorer would think it was a spirit. He could be right. I have noticed lately I sometimes go with a person when I am travelling out of my body.

You already know my answer. Either way though I suggest you acknowledge the arm next time. Simply let out a friendly hello and ask them how they are doing. If you get a clear answer then you know what it is. Even if you don't get an answer doesn't necessarily mean it's not a spirit though. Most of them rather remain undetected until they know there is no chance of that happening any longer. So if what you experienced keeps happening and you keep feeling an arm or other body parts touching, grabbing, or holding you I suggest you try and open dialogue. I have been grabbed and touched hundreds of times in projections and lucid dreams and not once have I found it to be anything other than a spirit. Either I didn't find out what it was at all, or I found it was a spirit. More often than not finding out at all it was a spirit. So just try and speak with them and see what they say, it's very likely you have a friend and just don't know it yet.
Old 13-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
Oooh Suzy, I have not been active on these boards for maybe 1 or 2 years but I see you and AP are still going strong, I applaud you!
Thanks abikisses. I am really into ap and it is hard to stop. I have a balance. I have my life as well of course. My goal is to get better and better at ap as well as being a good person. I am good but there is room for improvement.
Old 13-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You already know my answer. Either way though I suggest you acknowledge the arm next time. Simply let out a friendly hello and ask them how they are doing. If you get a clear answer then you know what it is. Even if you don't get an answer doesn't necessarily mean it's not a spirit though. Most of them rather remain undetected until they know there is no chance of that happening any longer. So if what you experienced keeps happening and you keep feeling an arm or other body parts touching, grabbing, or holding you I suggest you try and open dialogue. I have been grabbed and touched hundreds of times in projections and lucid dreams and not once have I found it to be anything other than a spirit. Either I didn't find out what it was at all, or I found it was a spirit. More often than not finding out at all it was a spirit. So just try and speak with them and see what they say, it's very likely you have a friend and just don't know it yet.
Thank you Astral Explorer. I never would have thought of that. Your advice sounds great.
Old 13-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Master

I ap this morning or I realised I was out of my body. I am not sure which but it does not matter. The result is the same. Anyway I noticed when I was out of my body I was aware that I was out and I was thinking about it. I know that is not the thing to do as it usually ends the experience. I went back into my body. Now that I know what I am doing wrong I can fix it. Of course, there are times when you may not be doing anything wrong, you can still go back into your body. That is what Astral Explorer said and I agree with that.