Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 24-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolKat
IndigoViolet, I know what you mean. Sometimes I worry I'm imagining things or projecting what I feel onto others. But other times I think: Was I really the only one seeing that coming? Or I'll get a certain feeling off of someone. There is a friend of my husband's that I feel uncomfortable around. Something just seems...off. So anytime he comes up in conversation to others, and they've never met this friend, I mention "Oh, yeah. His totally creepy friend." Lol

My living area is so close, concealed, and is full of people like this and I instantly feel uncomfortable being with every single person. They are beyond terrible, stupid, strives only to survive, and selfish. The "smell" of stingy for no apparant reason at alll. Overtime I absorbed their aura and is a terrible nuisance to just to get rid of the whole cycle of hospital stays that aren't that much pleasant. Not until that I got rid of the old hostel, and then changing to another one.

But still, the problem remains. I totally despise deep in my heart the staff and the people here, and they simply feel wrong in every way. I did not exactly know why I was trying at every single cost I can, including my life, to avoid those type of people. However over the course of a year, I knew why I felt the way that I did. I mentally even now, feel to the venge to vomiting energy waste out, and is agitated just by staying at where I am right now.

The rights and the wrongs are the places that I am always unsure, and is probably something that are meant to be unsure of and weary of. Perhaps, in a sense, I got no choice at all but to live with such paradox, but is always observing at the same time, of how much hits and misses I've got. To be honest, I was always 100% spot on on viewing people just by instinct and how it made me feel, for reasons that science nor the so call top end d* pros can explain.

Eventually, I trusted on my own judgement much more than they do, and chase them away as they are now a nuisance as to if I say something off, they will remember it and they are of no help lol, and they had been destroying my good record before I noticed it. But luckily, and fortunately, I had enough sense on what was going on, and chased them off asap both from myself, and as well save my parents from their trouble before they actually hit.

Don't trust anyone - this all I've experienced in this kind of nasty world. Later when you are more sensitive and more exposed to the world, you will realized that any freedom can be taken away easily. The sensitiveness created a lot of terrible feelings and even mental nightmares, but later in my real life, they saved my life, my sanity, and people who are around me, because I have all experienced this, and I can tell them not to listen to the professionals.

And finally I guess, that's probably why we are here at the first place, not only to search answers, but find something alternative to deal with our own life, when there are no one at all who we can rely on, at all, finding us alone, with no one ahead of us. Whatever the cost, even to face damnation, simply because we are in all way, already being there, and nowhere worst we can be.
Old 27-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hi there!

I'm LolKat and I found these forums through searching (and hoping!). I am a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), and I have been known to throw out random opinions because "vibes don't lie" and they haven't. I don't really like the term "sensitive" because I grew up believing sensitivity was weakness. I needed to toughen up, let the punches roll off, etc. Anyway, I am married and have 1 son. I have not told my husband I am an HSP because he will probably not believe a thing I say, so I keep it to myself.

I came to this forum because I was looking for like-minded people, who "get me." I want to feel a connection. When I say this to my husband, he doesn't understand what a connection to someone even is. He is very pragmatic and skeptical of many things. I'm actually pretty happy that he at least doesn't say anything about my other passion: tarot reading. I'm a beginner (when am I not??) and I give myself a weekly reading at the beginning of the month and a daily reading as well. I keep it all in a journal -another passion, reading and writing. I use music to restore myself to a more balanced place, so a lot of times, I'll either be listening to music, or bringing it up in conversation. Music has always been an outlet for me.

Anyway, hello! Any advice for particular threads I should check out are welcome. I'm currently at the beginning of the book: The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron. Highly suggest this book for anyone to read, because we're out there, feelin' the vibes.

Welcome, I am "new" at this as well, I look forward to watching you grow in your gifts. I have much respect for you and you seeking the "truth" about the gifts you have been blessed with. Semper Fi
Old 28-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronusmc2001
Welcome, I am "new" at this as well, I look forward to watching you grow in your gifts. I have much respect for you and you seeking the "truth" about the gifts you have been blessed with. Semper Fi

Semper Fi! And hey to a fellow newbie! I lived in a town with a military base, and several of my friends belonged to different groups, so I'm always willing to give a shout out to others!

I'm very excited about finding this forum, learning more, and having the chance to meet new friends. Welcome to any others that are newbies out there! :)
Old 01-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Semper Fi! And hey to a fellow newbie! I lived in a town with a military base, and several of my friends belonged to different groups, so I'm always willing to give a shout out to others!

I'm very excited about finding this forum, learning more, and having the chance to meet new friends. Welcome to any others that are newbies out there! :)

It was tough being in the Military and being an Empath, but I have been out for a while now and I am super excited to see where this journey takes me. Glad you are here.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Newbie ;)

if you're a highly sensitive person

very likely you're an empath like me
Old 06-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Seeker

That's actually an interesting bit of information that I have yet to figure out. Am I simply Highly Sensitive, or am I an Empath? I've looked at several different articles involving the two, and I feel like I have all of the traits as an Empath, but I kind of feel like, if I say I am an Empath, then I would feel like a fraud. :/ It's kind of how some people say they are experienced tarot readers. I've been reading and studying tarot, especially in the past year, but I still feel I'm just a novice.

I need a guidebook, y'all!!! :P

cameronusmc2001, I'm sorry the military was difficult for you. :/ And I'm glad you're here, too! HSPs and Empaths stick together! (We need rings. Did anyone else watch Captain Planet as a child? I call dibs on Heart.)
Old 06-07-2019, 04:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
That's actually an interesting bit of information that I have yet to figure out. Am I simply Highly Sensitive, or am I an Empath? I've looked at several different articles involving the two, and I feel like I have all of the traits as an Empath, but I kind of feel like, if I say I am an Empath, then I would feel like a fraud. :/ It's kind of how some people say they are experienced tarot readers. I've been reading and studying tarot, especially in the past year, but I still feel I'm just a novice.

I need a guidebook, y'all!!! :P

cameronusmc2001, I'm sorry the military was difficult for you. :/ And I'm glad you're here, too! HSPs and Empaths stick together! (We need rings. Did anyone else watch Captain Planet as a child? I call dibs on Heart.)

You have to take an online test to determine if you are an Empath

a lot of highly-sensitive individual unaware they're Empath